Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
To be honest, this update is a little bit dissapointing, it is very short and no content at all for those who played in a low corruption route, dissapointing, but at least the story advanced a little to (i think) prepare the ending and there is a important decision regarding Chloe. I hope the next update is better because it was a let down but glad to see the game returning.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Y'all are crazy as hell, Nicole has literally been married for years and you're acting like her sleeping with john is a dealbreaker, get real. New's flash, she's had sex with john MANY many times.
Buddy... she's married to a man who spat on her and fucked all his subordinates especially if you don't count Sylvia... what are you talking about? we remember how the story progressed earlier, and now out of nowhere she’s going to sleep with a man who didn’t satisfy her in any way, such an attitude...

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Y'all are crazy as hell, Nicole has literally been married for years and you're acting like her sleeping with john is a dealbreaker, get real.
Nah it's not really a deal breaker I get its her husband it's just how it was presented to us is all. The Creator promised one thing and it's looking like another is what we're kinda pissed at. Plus he's such a evil piece of shit.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Sure, let's just have a plain-ass pure love story. Boooooooooooring. You may as well just rip the gallery and fap off.
downloadfile.gif
lol as if adding the most used trope wouldn't make the worst typical boring cliché story....(those typical clichés are the ones that scream "burnout")

Reactions: NebulousShooter

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nah it's not really a deal breaker I get its her husband it's just how it was presented to us is all. The Creator promised one thing and it's looking like another is what we're kinda pissed at.
YEAH! This will be really unexpected, doesn’t anyone understand this, it would seem that it has nothing to do with whether she is married or not... John had never tried to satisfy her before

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Y'all are crazy as hell, Nicole has literally been married for years and you're acting like her sleeping with john is a dealbreaker, get real. New's flash, she's had sex with john MANY many times.
Sshh, a lot of the people here are thinking that Chloe was brought in by a stork or something..
Like I said the NTR in this game from Chloe's end is and always has been a " just insert it to please the NTR crowd " crap.
Most of the actors be acting all kinds of out of character during NTR sessions.
You are breaking their poor illusion's of Nicole being a fair maiden that was untouched until the MC arrived.

I have yet to play this last update, am downloading it now but I was surprised to see an update for this at all.
But if there is something happening at all with Nicole or that has happened to Nicole, it is in all FACT that it is not NTR.
To begin with she is married and a mother, her banging the husband is anything but NTR. Matter of fact the only semblance of NTR happening here is that MC is bagging Nicole that right there that is the NTR, That would count as NTR, the shit with Chloe is also NTR, however that crap is so badly done and written it's not even worth taking it seriously.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
YEAH! This will be really unexpected, doesn’t anyone understand this, it would seem that it has nothing to do with whether she is married or not... John had never tried to satisfy her before
Yup also he use to be different years ago until he started to change into this selfish sadistic monster. I know it started off with blackmail but it turned into something pretty wholesome. Yes they are married but everything is not that simple. So It would be pretty fucked up if this story takes a turn.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Sure, let's just have a plain-ass pure love story. Boooooooooooring. You may as well just rip the gallery and fap off.
So what you are saying is that overused bullshit troupe is what is needed to make this interesting ? And that is the only way to keep it interesting ?

You know what's boring ? the NTR side of Chloe, that shit is boring, has no depth, completely out of character behavior from the characters.

You want to know what would make something less boring ? Good writing, less overused and abused cliché crap.

Matter of fact, the "plain-ass pure love" story if and when well written can be very VERY entertaining and interesting, crazy, I know. Blows some people's mind that that could even remotely be possible :eek:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Sshh, a lot of the people here are thinking that Chloe was brought in by a stork or something..
Like I said the NTR in this game from Chloe's end is and always has been a " just insert it to please the NTR crowd " crap.
Most of the actors be acting all kinds of out of character during NTR sessions.
You are breaking their poor illusion's of Nicole being a fair maiden that was untouched until the MC arrived.

I have yet to play this last update, am downloading it now but I was surprised to see an update for this at all.
But if there is something happening at all with Nicole or that has happened to Nicole, it is in all FACT that it is not NTR.
To begin with she is married and a mother, her banging the husband is anything but NTR. Matter of fact the only semblance of NTR happening here is that MC is bagging Nicole that right there that is the NTR, That would count as NTR, the shit with Chloe is also NTR, however that crap is so badly done and written it's not even worth taking it seriously.
Lol, I believe that some players find bad that Nicole will have sex with her husband because she is starting to like/love MC and so far, they haven't slept together for a long time and since the game started, she isn't having any kind of relationship (sexual) with him. We all know that she slept with John, maybe another guy before marrying him, but NOWADAYS, the only man she is seeing and having sex is MC.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG and Dipp3n

stackOverflow

Feb 1, 2018
Looks like a lot of the game was rewritten, skip work like once in 5 minutes of text. My memories of early episodes are foggy(2 years lol) but looks like all events was cleaned up for more sensible story line

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
As humans we are by nature selfish creatures and also we sometimes like to feel like we are the main character. So when I find a game I like I want to be in control so my love interests in games I solely want them to myself . I understand as a logical standpoint that Nicole fucked her husband numerous times before the mc meet her and in it's self is not NTR Since she is not officially together with the mc. At the same time I don't want her to sleep with her husband since we started fucking in my mind she belongs to me when I'm playing this game. I'm not blind to the fact I just want to be in control of my personal game that's all. Also not telling the Creator how to create the game I will just be bummed out if she did fuck he husband is all :cautious:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As humans we are by nature selfish creatures and also we sometimes like to feel like we are the main character. So when I find a game I like I want to be in control so my love interests in games I solely want them to myself . I understand as a logical standpoint that Nicole fucked her husband numerous times before the mc meet her and in it's self is not NTR Since she is not officially together with the mc. At the same time I don't want her to sleep with her husband since we started fucking in my mind she belongs to me when I'm playing this game. I'm not blind to the fact I just want to be in control of my personal game that's all. Also not telling the Creator how to create the game I will just be bummed out if she did fuck he husband is all :cautious:
I had enough of the most ridiculous ntr with Chloe. now it's Nicole's turn... then my world won't be the same :whistle:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Lol, I believe that some players find bad that Nicole will have sex with her husband because she is starting to like/love MC and so far, they haven't slept together for a long time and since the game started, she isn't having any kind of relationship (sexual) with him. We all know that she slept with John, maybe another guy before marrying him, but NOWADAYS, the only man she is seeing and having sex is MC.
Yeah and that is fine, I mean she has made many attempts to try and sleep with him and he brushed her off, but at the end of the day she still cares and has feelings for her husband and is still married. So no matter if she was only getting dicked down by the MC, the fact remains ( that is the key fact here ) that if she sleeps or does anything sexual with/to her husband it is in no way/shape/form NTR towards the MC, not even close and that is what people need to learn and understand, hell her sleeping with someone else that is not the MC would not even be that she is cheating on him. The only NTR happening between Nicole and MC is the fact that he is bagging her while she is married so he is doing the NTR, where as he is ( boringly and terribly written in my opinion ) NTR'd by his teacher because of Chloe, however when they break up, that is not even NTR anymore as the requirements have been met, He lost her to someone else and he has moved on.

Just because he ( the MC ) feels like he wants to own and have Nicole for himself ( like some people do on this forum ) does not make it that he is getting NTR'd by her, He has influence over her to some extend but he has no full claim on her. Unless she decides to fully drop her husband and she completely decides she is going to be his, there is no NTR on his side.

So while I get what you are saying still does not change that the MC is not getting NTR'd by Nicole. People can hate it, dislike it, whatever they want. But just like Nicole said "He is my husband". At the end of the day, people are throwing the NTR word around that it has as much meaning as the word "privilege" now a days, overused and abused.

Last edited:

stackOverflow

Feb 1, 2018
NTR with Chloe was fun idea because if you comply with Nicole request - that`s meaning she herself push her daughter into abusive relationship

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
From the replies so far, it Sounds like this update was an NTR update and less main story?
It is a very underwhelming "update", a little story and no content or new scenes for low corruption, very short, rushed even, i didn't feel that disappointed since the Cyberpunk release.

Reactions: Burt
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes