MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
While John is pursuing dangerous jobs, he can also add mc's mother to the harem, I think it will take a few updates, but he will get revenge
This won't happen. Mc's mother and his father are too respectful people and a loving family... it sounds stupid and dirty, why does John need this? Is he missing a lot of whores? This is the first VN where Mc's mother looks beautiful and feminine like a mother, and not like a girl for sex.

Dec 30, 2022
This won't happen. Mc's mother and his father are too respectful people and a loving family... it sounds stupid and dirty, why does John need this? Is he missing a lot of whores? This is the first VN where Mc's mother looks beautiful and feminine like a mother, and not like a girl for sex.
When it comes to john, one should think about every possibility, and slyvia is a very innocent woman who does not deserve what has been done just like mc's mother

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
When it comes to john, one should think about every possibility, and slyvia is a very innocent woman who does not deserve what has been done just like mc's mother
Unlike Sylvia, Mc's mother looks a little more mature and will not face blackmail and humiliation. and Sylvia was too weak given her history... the only thing John can do is get rid of Mc's father and then he will begin his hunt, but will it come to that? I don't think. it's too stupid and dramatic... Mc's mother wouldn't have an affair with such a goblin

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
There were hints but not a scene, only Nicole said something but was afraid to say something Mc, guess have to wait for chapter 13 now
Not True.
On the corrupt path, during the sex scene finale, MC sees visions of what he imagined John and Nicole did, flashes of at least 3 angles/positions. But if you're not fully corrupt you remember the good times, and it calms you down... but if Fully Corrupt?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps the scenes aren't considered "canon" as it's hypothetical, but it's clear it at least happened, and it's close enough to a visual aide.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
When I look at all the episodes, this may be the worst, but I'm very happy that he's back after 2 years Dec, it's a bit like a transition episode
Were you on the corrupt path, and did you drink the Coffee?:coffee:
In my case, it went from worst update, to one of the very best! (at least lewd scene content)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not True.
On the corrupt path, during the sex scene finale, MC sees visions of what he imagined John and Nicole did, flashes of at least 3 angles/positions. But if you're not fully corrupt you remember the good times, and it calms you down... but if Fully Corrupt?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps the scenes aren't considered "canon" as it's hypothetical, but it's clear it at least happened, and it's close enough to a visual aide.
I don’t remember how I completed the game because 2 years have passed... that’s all I can remember, I was on the path 50%50 romance and corruption, although I can’t remember exactly... do you mean that they didn’t have sex, purely theoretically? It’s just strange for me no matter what path we chose, because the Dev promised that Nicole belongs only to Mc... :(

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I don’t remember how I completed the game because 2 years have passed... that’s all I can remember, I was on the path 50%50 romance and corruption, although I can’t remember exactly... do you mean that they didn’t have sex, purely theoretically? It’s just strange for me no matter what path we chose, because the Dev promised that Nicole belongs only to Mc... :(
Well this is the fallacy from the get-go, from many NTR-hater/fearers here, delusional types, or purely just romantic (I get it tho:love:). If you're in a NETORI themed game (let's be real, that's what this game is) you're stealing her, from HIM, not the other way around. Essentially you're playing the "Bad Guy" by monogamous traditional standards...

{Reality Check}: They've had sex before, Chloe is proof of that, and they're still married, even if he neglects her. Sure you probably don't want to show that, for this fan-base, which he mostly didn't... but that's why he reserved it for the Corrupt path, fans, who are more inclined to NTR, niche kinks, other fetishes and won't be as easily offended, nor turned off.
Both cases, THEY HAD SEX, last night, that's been established in unspoken reaction by Nicole and follow up dialogue by John. This isn't up for debate :ROFLMAO: . But people saying it was NEVER SHOWN is the only part I'm disproving. Again, as I've explained, it's MC's personal interpretation of how it went down, he wasn't there obviously... but it's still a visual aide, that I'm sure most of you on "That Half" will not be happy to see. So it was also serving as a warning/disclaimer, to avoid that path if you were curious.

I do agree, it was kinda unfair to NOT have any lewds for the Romance guys... but that's the breaks, for most of these games honestly. The payoff typically is, less lewd scenes early on, but the payoff is at the end. Maybe with marriage, and honeymoon sex scenes, or more intimate scenes, but overall, of the 800+ games on this site I have tried, Corruption is King if you're talking a [SCENE REPLAY] tally. So my suggestion is keep a LOVE path for yourself, as "canon" and main saves, then either use a [Gallery Unlocker], or Alt Saves, to see all the content.

*Shut Up and Dance is a similar example; for now, you get almost twice as many scenes in the corrupt path with Megan, and I imagine by the end it will still be skewed in that way, but hopefully it's worth the delayed gratification, for those Romance fans. I'm rootin' for ya.(y)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
didnt this game have a WT mod ?
It did, but the creator said it was "too much" essentially.
Released the update as just a Cheats+Music Mod now.
Verbatim:
"Since the old game parts are again heavily reworked/changed I had to remove the
walkthrough part from my Mod since I would have to restart that from scratch again.
"

Perhaps he's working on it, and will add it back in later, I do not know.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well this is the fallacy from the get-go, from many NTR-hater/fearers here, delusional types, or purely just romantic (I get it tho:love:). If you're in a NETORI themed game (let's be real, that's what this game is) you're stealing her, from HIM, not the other way around. Essentially you're playing the "Bad Guy" by monogamous traditional standards...

{Reality Check}: They've had sex before, Chloe is proof of that, and they're still married, even if he neglects her. Sure you probably don't want to show that, for this fan-base, which he mostly didn't... but that's why he reserved it for the Corrupt path, fans, who are more inclined to NTR, niche kinks, other fetishes and won't be as easily offended, nor turned off.
Both cases, THEY HAD SEX, last night, that's been established in unspoken reaction by Nicole and follow up dialogue by John. This isn't up for debate :ROFLMAO: . But people saying it was NEVER SHOWN is the only part I'm disproving. Again, as I've explained, it's MC's personal interpretation of how it went down, he wasn't there obviously... but it's still a visual aide, that I'm sure most of you on "That Half" will not be happy to see. So it was also serving as a warning/disclaimer, to avoid that path if you were curious.

I do agree, it was kinda unfair to NOT have any lewds for the Romance guys... but that's the breaks, for most of these games honestly. The payoff typically is, less lewd scenes early on, but the payoff is at the end. Maybe with marriage, and honeymoon sex scenes, or more intimate scenes, but overall, of the 800+ games on this site I have tried, Corruption is King if you're talking a [SCENE REPLAY] tally. So my suggestion is keep a LOVE path for yourself, as "canon" and main saves, then either use a [Gallery Unlocker], or Alt Saves, to see all the content.

*Shut Up and Dance is a similar example; for now, you get almost twice as many scenes in the corrupt path with Megan, and I imagine by the end it will still be skewed in that way, but hopefully it's worth the delayed gratification, for those Romance fans. I'm rootin' for ya.(y)
I understand you and everything you wrote. just taking into account the fact that John is connected with Sylvia, then he fucked another whore (who knows, maybe there are others), then Nicole suspected her husband of cheating a little... and now she just forgot everything and slept with him husband as if it were all his attention that he didn’t give her before and she forgot ... I don’t argue, he’s her husband and has the right to fuck his wife, but this is a difficult situation

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I understand you and everything you wrote. just taking into account the fact that John is connected with Sylvia, then he fucked another whore (who knows, maybe there are others), then Nicole suspected her husband of cheating a little... and now she just forgot everything and slept with him husband as if it were all his attention that he didn’t give her before and she forgot ... I don’t argue, he’s her husband and has the right to fuck his wife, but this is a difficult situation
Yea, but who says it was even consensual? Obviously, her heart wasn't in it, and not to get too controversial, but in some countries, that's a "marital duty" too, right. Then you get the more modern, and currently heated topic of "Can you even rape your wife?" which is only now days (in America) legally coming to light and being disputed...

My point is, this incident shouldn't lessen your feelings towards Mrs. Heavens, nor her feelings towards the loving (path) MC, nor should you consider it the start of plot holes to come or anything... I personally think it adds a thought provoking layer of complexity, that many daydreaming fans of this Netori fantasy, never consider... what if she keeps fucking the husband?

Tough pill to swallow for some, but I think he hasn't crossed the line yet, and again, he kept it on the Corruption route...
Did he break his promise? I don't think so, because he never said he would never show these kinda scenes, I'm honestly surprised he didn't show more already: look at most married leading ladies like Linda from MILFY CITY; sure Momcest is far different than what's done here, but you still SEE her and Bob in the act. Many other examples of this as precedent, but you get the idea. This is one of the devs that really gets his fanbase, I feel like, and has cultivated a loyal one. I'd keep the faith, and not worry too much about Netorare, even in the corrupt path, I doubt he'd do that to any of us lol

But NETORI is already one of the 3 pillars of NTR, so just keep that in mind, the window of opportunity is right there, and it wouldn't even break the paradigm.

Reactions: student00

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
which is only now days (in America) legally coming to light and being disputed...
Well... I think it's more than just being disputed here in the United States. IIRC martial rape is illegal in all 50 states at this point. (probably to varying degrees, but still illegal)

I'm surprised martial rape was legal in a lot of states for as long as it was, rape is rape. Nowhere in marriage vows do people say, "You're free to use my body as you please, with or without my consent". :ROFLMAO:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Well... I think it's more than just being disputed here in the United States. IIRC martial rape is illegal in all 50 states at this point. (probably to varying degrees, but still illegal)

I'm surprised martial rape was legal in a lot of states for as long as it was, rape is rape. Nowhere in marriage vows do people say, "You're free to use my body as you please, with or without my consent". :ROFLMAO:
Right, that's not what I meant, yes you're right. (y)
I meant where they're drawing that line, and how they distinguish rape, is what's being discussed. It's very hard to convict in marriage situations, especially cuz she "still loves him" and most get withdrawn/forgiven. But I mean in recent years, more are starting to realize "No does mean No" and even as the wife, you can actually say no.
It's wild right? who knew.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlapE

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Did he break his promise? I don't think so, because he never said he would never show these kinda scenes
Did he not? Because the screenshot I keep seeing around more than implies Nicole will never have sex with anyone other than the MC during the game. If the sex didn't happen and its just dragging the cliffhanger from last episode, again I've seen a post of the dev saying he is sorry for leaving the game on that cliffhanger and then having to go on hiatus and then next update drops and he just prolongs the agony of finding out? It feels like going on his word no matter which scenarios is true, he wrote himself into corner and people will, imo deservedly, be pissed.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes