Braccas

May 22, 2020
Did this title get renamed?
Memory says I've seen it and played it before but I recall a different name (could just be my memory), either way I thought it already had a completed label on it.

• Haha
Reactions: lonerboner

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did this title get renamed?
Memory says I've seen it and played it before but I recall a different name (could just be my memory), either way I thought it already had a completed label on it.
It's your faulty memory.
Title's never changed, and sadly/thankfully it's never had a completed tag applied to the thread title. It did have Abandoned added twice (for good reasons and both related), but it was made known here through another user in contact with Orb Origin that it would be coming back.

Reactions: Garrettino

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
dev is back ..it is good news but Ep12 is non sense for me..
at the end of ep11 is night and Nicole is absolutely fall into MC and all previous Eps MC is controlled to Nicole..They have sex everywhere...Whenever MC want sex Nicole can't deny .. She almost Mrs MC..
MC also call her " Nicole " and she allowed ..am I right?

but in ep12 next day noon MC go to Nicole house and call her "Mrs Heaven " WTF ???
also at the night she refused and only cuddle ..MC accepted
it is wrong man....Nicole isn't incharge in that game
I hope something more darker ...

may be Dev lost taste of game because of so long time..
he must need reconsider ep12 and redevelopment

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
dev is back ..it is good news but Ep12 is non sense for me..
at the end of ep11 is night and Nicole is absolutely fall into MC and all previous Eps MC is controlled to Nicole..They have sex everywhere...Whenever MC want sex Nicole can't deny .. She almost Mrs MC..
MC also call her " Nicole " and she allowed ..am I right?

but in ep12 next day noon MC go to Nicole house and call her "Mrs Heaven " WTF ???
also at the night she refused and only cuddle ..MC accepted
it is wrong man....Nicole isn't incharge in that game
I hope something more darker ...

may be Dev lost taste of game because of so long time..
he must need reconsider ep12 and redevelopment
All I can say is try the Corruption path, and drink the COFFEE. :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: student00

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
NGL if Nicole did have sex with John that's fucked up not just because it forces NTR in a story where it's been avoidable until now, but also it just doesn't make sense in the the rest of the story because Nicole already knows he's cheating. It's just dumb on top of dumb.

Also, the easiest way to improve the story is just to let John get shotgunned in the face and feed the rest to the pigs. There's nothing appealing about writing such an overwhelmingly slimy character just for him to get away with literally everything and anything.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
NGL if Nicole did have sex with John that's fucked up not just because it forces NTR in a story where it's been avoidable until now, but also it just doesn't make sense in the the rest of the story because Nicole already knows he's cheating. It's just dumb on top of dumb.

Also, the easiest way to improve the story is just to let John get shotgunned in the face and feed the rest to the pigs. There's nothing appealing about writing such an overwhelmingly slimy character just for him to get away with literally everything and anything.
After the unexpected and senseless NTR with Chloe, nothing is impossible... but I believe that the developer will rethink and find an idea for how the story will turn out.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
After the unexpected and senseless NTR with Chloe, nothing is impossible... but I believe that the developer will rethink and find an idea for how the story will turn out.
NTR with Chloe is avoidable though? I mean you basically need the walkthrough if you want to *make sure* you avoid it, but I still feel like unavoidable NTR is a step even worse.

Reactions: henry hopkin

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
NTR with Chloe is avoidable though? I mean you basically need the walkthrough if you want to *make sure* you avoid it, but I still feel like unavoidable NTR is a step even worse.
I don’t remember, because I’m glad that when I played this game 2 years ago, I didn’t encounter Chloe’s NTR. but judging by some of the comments, no, it can’t be avoided if you behave badly with Chloe, she will turn Mc into a cuckold, which was the strangest thing that I saw a long time ago from friends when I was playing . Since I didn’t encounter Chloe’s NTR, I don’t know what was going on there and I’m glad.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I don’t remember, because I’m glad that when I played this game 2 years ago, I didn’t encounter Chloe’s NTR. but judging by some of the comments, no, it can’t be avoided if you behave badly with Chloe, she will turn Mc into a cuckold, which was the strangest thing that I saw a long time ago from friends when I was playing . Since I didn’t encounter Chloe’s NTR, I don’t know what was going on there and I’m glad.
There's a check in one of the really early episodes to see how much you've been ignoring her but as long as you pass that check there isn't any other NTR for her, I'm 99% sure since I just played the game from scratch again and followed the WT.

Reactions: Garrettino

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I'll say this for anyone who's just checking in: I'm almost completely sure that NTR is not avoidable.
"Almost completly"
ok, is this the classical [in 99% case I'm 100% right so I'm 100% right] strat? :KEK:

So far this game has clearly been devided between the NTR path and the non-NTR path.
I would be really surprised if they included NTR into the non-NTR path... I'm 99% sure that I'm 100% right :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: student00
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes