Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I'm waiting for a betrayal from Marilyn, it'll take a few updates, but it'll happen
I think she is going to betray the mc but only if you have a low or medium friendly relation with her, if you manage to get to high, i think she will be a key allie (along with Vicky) to deal with John and Beeman too. I read that many do not like Marilyn but i think that she is an interesting character, she can be abrasive and selfish, but with the high relation, you can see that she cares a lot about the mc ( i even think that maybe it can derive to be a "semi-relationship").

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
How long it has been i know theres a gallery of this game. Its kinda lost of it and no longer have android port

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
after long time, I almost forget to this game,
hope they can seriously for finish this game now.....

thanks for update

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
It has been a very long time since I last played this game and I cannot remember what the difference is between the corruption and non-corruption routes with Nicole.

Replaying/skipping through the game (because latest version buggered all the old saves), I was reminded that I went with low corruption because I've reached Day 6 where Nicole will accept the MC holding her hand if you have less than 8 points, but currently I have 16.

I feel there was a reason I chose low corruption over high corruption, probably for something that happens later on, but I can't for the life of me remember why I found low corruption more preferable.

Can anyone who remembers provide a quick summation of low corruption vs high corruption paths? (Without spoiling things from Part 12.)

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
It has been a very long time since I last played this game and I cannot remember what the difference is between the corruption and non-corruption routes with Nicole.

Replaying/skipping through the game (because latest version buggered all the old saves), I was reminded that I went with low corruption because I've reached Day 6 where Nicole will accept the MC holding her hand if you have less than 8 points, but currently I have 16.

I feel there was a reason I chose low corruption over high corruption, probably for something that happens later on, but I can't for the life of me remember why I found low corruption more preferable.

Can anyone who remembers provide a quick summation of low corruption vs high corruption paths? (Without spoiling things from Part 12.)

Because the low corruption route is the best one and the most rewarding that enhances the game and the scenes when you are with Nicole (including the adult ones), but the differences: SPOILERS FROM PART 1 TO 11
-If you go with low corruption Nicole and MC start with pure lust but with the time changes to a more romantic one, you lose a couple of sex scenes ( beach, in front of the house) but you gain scenes more like a real and hearthwarming couple (she worries about you, she is sad if you are not with her, jealousy, the sex scenes are more intimate and loving) and the most important one, the date in small pond that changes the relation between both.
-If you go with high, only pure sex, it has all the sex scenes of the game but you dont have that scenes of love with nicole that you have in the low corruption route. This is the difference until now.

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
Is there a route where i romance chloe and nicole and still get chloe to cheat ? I think i have gotten all routes.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
MC's parents are behaving suspiciously and it feels like John will use MC's mother against MC ...
I don’t understand the behavior from the very beginning of the story... I noticed this a long time ago, but the question is different, Mc didn’t do anything against John, how much John wants to spoil Mc family as if Mc has a dark past... I of course understand Mc fucks John's wife (although John doesn’t care about his wife at all) but a very dark story that is still unclear... If the mother turns out to be connected with John, then whoever goes against Mc, it will be tough, only then Nicole, deep down in her soul, will probably be for Mc...

Reactions: Alexaxel1999
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes