MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The only thing I don’t understand is why everyone thinks that Marilyn can betray Mc? Did I miss something?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I guess he dint release the plus version with the Replay Section this time like Orb did until part 11

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
The only thing I don’t understand is why everyone thinks that Marilyn can betray Mc? Did I miss something?
About the parents, yes, there is something very strange about them but one thing is sure: John is going to use them against us, but i would like to read some theories about them.
And as for Marilyn, like i said in a previous comment, she is very interesting because is the character who gives you the most mixed signals and who changes a lot depending how you play the game, for me the most intriguing character but:

SPOILER FROM PART 12:

If she hates you (like if you friendly points are like 5 or something), she basically foreshadows a possible betrayal, she lefts you at your own luck in a bad spot, but if she likes you (and you need to be saint for that, to have very high points) she does what she can to help you in everything.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
About the parents, yes, there is something very strange about them but one thing is sure: John is going to use them against us, but i would like to read some theories about them.
And as for Marilyn, like i said in a previous comment, she is very interesting because is the character who gives you the most mixed signals and who changes a lot depending how you play the game, for me the most intriguing character but:

SPOILER FROM PART 12:

If she hates you (like if you friendly points are like 5 or something), she basically foreshadows a possible betrayal, she lefts you at your own luck in a bad spot, but if she likes you (and you need to be saint for that, to have very high points) she does what she can to help you in everything.
Now it's clear, thanks for the clarification! I think there is no point in going down the bad path, Yes, and I haven’t scored a low score for relationships before, as far as I remember, I had a good relationship with everyone, so it’s better for me)))

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Now it's clear, thanks for the clarification! I think there is no point in going down the bad path, Yes, and I haven’t scored a low score for relationships before, as far as I remember, I had a good relationship with everyone, so it’s better for me)))
Now that i remember, even in medium points (like 20 and that is a lot) she can do some things that can be troublesome to the mc (especially in this update), she is very chaotic and problematic but that is great, be careful with her points X).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Now that i remember, even in medium points (like 20 and that is a lot) she can do some things that can be troublesome to the mc (especially in this update), she is very chaotic and problematic but that is great, be careful with her points X).
I'll keep this in mind. Judging by some of the comments, it seems to me that the new update is missing a lot of logic? It seems that after Dev returning somehow, I don’t want to start working on an update... I hope that soon everything will return to the previous level)))

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
That's the inconsistency of this episode, everyone's acting weird anyway,
I agree with you, but in the case of Marilyn its in her character except one part of this update (and only if you have high points this is more inconsistent) SPOILER:

In a previous scene, she resists a questioning from your parents trying everything to defend and protect you, ok, that is good but then in the next scene, when you are alone with her, she behaved very off, insulting you, not supporting you and even being harmful to you, very strange her behavior in this case.

Reactions: Takao Kinomiya
Dec 30, 2022
I agree with you, but in the case of Marilyn its in her character except one part of this update (and only if you have high points this is more inconsistent) SPOILER:

In a previous scene, she resists a questioning from your parents trying everything to defend and protect you, ok, that is good but then in the next scene, when you are alone with her, she behaved very off, insulting you, not supporting you and even being harmful to you, very strange her behavior in this case.
Marilyn is full of surprises, someone I'd like to see as an enemy

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a route where i romance chloe and nicole and still get chloe to cheat ? I think i have gotten all routes.
nope, either date both mommy and daughter or boot chloe and she hops on beemanas dick (not cheating, ntr or anything else since mc ditched her).

Dafaq just happened? This game just got and update? :oops:
I must be dreaming, i was sure this game was done for.
don't wake up then.

• Haha
Reactions: student00

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hey people! First time playing this awesome game. Currently, I'm alternating between 2 playthroughs, one being love and the other corruption. Was wondering how I should handle Marilyn? Should I up her friendship points in the corruption playthrough or love playthrough? Or does it currently not affect Nicole's story meaning it's my choice and i can friend her in both. Any spoiler free advice would be appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes