AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
John play Nicole's both hole with Dildo...time as long as longer than her limit
Nicole squirt too much on bed ...
John watch and enjoy it ...
so that's why she wash bedsheet and embarrassing to MC :p

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Well, if this turned out to be the case, then consider that Mc is in complete shit and is embroiled in lies and secrets... of course it sounds more realized, but we saw that the mother doesn’t know John, they just think he’s some kind of respected businessman (Every parent thinks what a good businessman our son works for.) Then, at the very beginning, I was playing, somehow I thought that John might turn out to be Mc’s father, then the longer it went on, my opinion changed, of course I don’t argue that Jenny looks sexy, but that doesn’t mean that she should be John’s ex or some kind of mistress... at this rate, if this turns out to be true, then we will have a bad ending for Mc, but definitely not a good one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc needs support, and without support he will easily lose himself, last update, even if you are leading well, sometimes it all seems gloomy and illogical
At the start, i also thought that the mc also had some familiar connection to John but after playing, i discarded this possibility, but is obvious that the mc has the potential to become a 2.0 John (if you play the high corruption route and that is why John likes you, you can manipulate everyone and treat Nicole like John does but with the difference of having sex, in the love route you go against John expectations and use that potential to help everyone and specially Nicole. And i think that the parents are hiding something (either they know John very well and there is something hiding there, especially the father, when he warned you about avoiding John at all costs or that they are not the real parents and something happened to your real ones.)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
(either they know John very well and there is something hiding there, especially the father, when he warned you about avoiding John at all costs or that they are not the real parents and something happened to your real ones.)
This is a really interesting theory. It's quite possible that Mc's parents are hiding something and they strangely want Mc to stay away from John, otherwise why do the parents seem like they are an important part of the story, I wouldn't be surprised they are somehow connected with John or his company... but it will It’s a little difficult if Mc’s mother turns out to be connected with John, as everyone writes, I don’t think that’s possible.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For best content all around, do we want high corruption of the mom and high avoidance of the gf or high/low?

It seems only by making asshole/lazy bum choices does the mom's corruption go up. I would rather play as a nice guy and get her to fall for me, if that is possible.

Edit: Seems that was answered by the quoted post below this one. Glad we can go the romance route versus just being an asshole route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.

PDF version courtesy of Belzeebub

If you want to throw me a few bucks for my time and effort:

Edit: Text walkthrough updated.
Thanks for this, but what is the second sex scene? in the hospital?

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
This is a really interesting theory. It's quite possible that Mc's parents are hiding something and they strangely want Mc to stay away from John, otherwise why do the parents seem like they are an important part of the story, I wouldn't be surprised they are somehow connected with John or his company... but it will It’s a little difficult if Mc’s mother turns out to be connected with John, as everyone writes, I don’t think that’s possible.
Yes, i agree and i think that the will be more important in the future (very curious to see what will happen with them) to the mc personally and at the same time to help him, the mom could not be connected to John, that is a high possibility, but it does not need that, they can know about John using other methods, (after all they want to protect their "son").

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Damn I wish there was a top G out there who could make a nice fleshed out walkthrough mod because god damn, this is a game that needs one. I have an intended route in mind but I never know if what I am picking pushes me towards it or away from it. I hate these games that have these little hidden points because if I misinterpret something being said in the wrong manner, I could lose or gain points in ways that i'm not intending to. I also have no idea if we really are going to have to choose between nicole or chloe or if that idea what scrapped or changed or something.

Reactions: juan19899

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Well, if this turned out to be the case, then consider that Mc is in complete shit and is embroiled in lies and secrets... of course it sounds more realized, but we saw that the mother doesn’t know John, they just think he’s some kind of respected businessman (Every parent thinks what a good businessman our son works for.) Then, at the very beginning, I was playing, somehow I thought that John might turn out to be Mc’s father, then the longer it went on, my opinion changed, of course I don’t argue that Jenny looks sexy, but that doesn’t mean that she should be John’s ex or some kind of mistress... at this rate, if this turns out to be true, then we will have a bad ending for Mc, but definitely not a good one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc needs support, and without support he will easily lose himself, last update, even if you are leading well, sometimes it all seems gloomy and illogical
i didn't get at any time that John might've been MC's real father, but i became suspicious of John's intentions and the way he trusted MC so quickly and want him to be his right hand man.
now imagine this:
if the parents especially Jenny were to have a big role to play in the plot, during the dinner invitation the moment Jenny saw John, her face became pale and she froze and throughout the night their interactions raise slight suspicion and maybe you get another scene similar to when MC bump into Nicole in the second floor of them talking and MC hears one sentence or something!
now you can go two routes with this:

since there's NTR that only includes Chloe dev could've expand it but MC can't see it directly because it's not an incest AVN but readers see it from their perspective and John either blackmail her or willingly due to their past and dev could've included bdsm and all sort of kinky stuff which create tension and suspicions in both households (this's the way to go for me, sorry NTR facepalmers get mad :p )

or at some point they were partners or she worked under him and helped him recruit women and she knows some of his secrets, nothing happen between them here just the mother warn MC to not trust John until MC get to the bottom of this

in either cases this would've been an interesting plotline imho but this ship has sailed, if you were gonna do it the dinner at day 14 was your best shot instead of the vanilla dinner we got

p.s. remember this's just a what if or could've been moment from the webs of my imagination which means it didn't happen nor it will, just every once in awhile when i come across a great AVN like this one i began to have those epiphanies of potential storylines while reading

Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I recommend becoming friends with her in the story in both paths. Because you're going to need allies to fight against, not just John, but Beeman too. But if you really want to see two different scenarios with Marilyn. I recommend keeping her as a friend in the 'Love path with Nicole" and hate her in the "Corruption path with Nicole."

I had the opportunity to speak with dev Orb before he made his return. From our conversation, dev Orb is absolutely confident and assured me that he will finish 'A Mother's Love'. I haven't finished Part 12 but just from reading the posts here. The people who are in the "Love Path with Nicole", like me, this update is not in favor for us. But for people who are in the "Corruption path with Nicole" it's in favor of them.

Also the game isn't just about sex. It's trying to tell a story. With John being the main antagonist.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Quite excited with this update and happy to see OrbOrigin back from the ashes. However, the update is all over the place. The main story moved at quite a great pace but the character interactions were quite different. In no particular order,

1. Am I the only one who got the Abi-Beeman violent scene again? My saves didn't work so I started from Ch.11 but the story continued at a different point and got back to Abi-Beeman scene. Quite sure this was part of P11 that I forgot.

2. Marilyn was absolutely annoying despite helpful. Not sure what Orb was thinking about her character but her loyalty comes with lot of unwanted jibes, snaps and rude remarks. My friendship points with her were 20.

3. Finally I broke up with Chloe and that didn't have much impact with my interaction with Nicole. So I'll pursue both routes.

4. Abi, Silvia are proving to be allies but not sure why create them as eye-candy models and have the MC look at them through the glass? Why not bait MC to have a go at them only to increase Nicole's jealousy and make interactions with her even spicier?
5. Lastly, despite my corruption being very high (selected lust/sex based choices throughout) at 60, couldn't get much action with her. I'm aware of the extended scene with her which is the highlight of the episode but could only get cuddles with her. Also not sure about the 'cumming in Nicole' points. Shouldn't this increase her attraction, trust towards MC? I'm assuming it is related to pregnancy route down the line. I would rather see a great montage of MC-Nicole settling down, couple of kids, and most importantly happy. But the interactions with Nicole, especially her thoughts, should reflect as such. Part12 and looks like she's still unsure, which is baffling.

However, for the main story and Orb's commitment, integrity to the project, a solid 4 *.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
it wouldn't be ntr since they are still married and yes she loves mc and vice versa.
So... are you guys sure nothing happened between Nicole and this asshole? Because if she slept with him, I'm already giving up on playing this game. I played only for her, and if she really did something like this to MC.. it means she don't love him. I know, I know.. they are married... BUT just look at their relationship... it's bad. And I have a feeling Nicole loves MC.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So... are you guys sure nothing happened between Nicole and this asshole? Because if she slept with him, I'm already giving up on playing this game. I played only for her, and if she really did something like this to MC.. it means she don't love him. I know, I know.. they are married... BUT just look at their relationship... it's bad. And I have a feeling Nicole loves MC.
i'm waiting plus-version.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
or she's trying to protect MC from John. Regardless, I'm pretty sure nothing happened for many reasons:
1. Unavoidable NTR is quite controversial topic in games like this. Just read last 10 pages, that should summarize players feelings :D
2. I saw some screenshot from Dev saying that, he's "not evil" or something like that. While this can be a joke, that would also be big shot at the foot, especially after 2 year break.
3. Personally, I think that would be too lazy on Dev side. I mean, most people assumed they had sex at the end of Part 11, so if that was actually true, well, that's lame.

As for what happened exactly? We don't know and I don't think we will learn that in next Episode. Theory of John using dildo/vibrator (similar to what he's doing to Silvia and other girls) is a good one. Although, in my honest opinion, no "sexual activity" actually happened. I wouldn't be surprised if John actually admitted to cheating on Nicole this whole time. Since she can't do anything about it (can't leave him due to Chloe and money) she had breakdown, thus "dirty sheets"

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes