RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hello everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I am excited to announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Hope this time Protagonist's parents actually tell him whatever they have been delaying for so long.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Thank you for sharing this huge announcement Raminita! I can't wait for this release! :love: :love::love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. Marilyn is at best a (annoying) friend. This game is all about the affair between Nicole and the Protagonist.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Anyone kind enough to fill me in on what happens in the hidden nicole scene at the park? I'm currently on the Chloe is Strange path so I can't view it.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Finally reached this gem of a scene.

1719903594917.png

1719903624598.png

also, did the dev base john on Willem Dafoe? Now that I look at it, they somewhat have a resemblance, not a 1 on 1 but some features line up like the jaw and nose.

Fun fact: his last name is actually pronounced as dAfoe/day-foe not dah-foe but people kept getting it wrong and he got tired of correcting them so he just rolled with the mispronunciation his entire life.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally reached this gem of a scene.

View attachment 3791108

View attachment 3791109

also, did the dev base john on Willem Dafoe? Now that I look at it, they somewhat have a resemblance, not a 1 on 1 but some features line up like the jaw and nose.

Fun fact: his last name is actually pronounced as dAfoe/day-foe not dah-foe but people kept getting it wrong and he got tired of correcting them so he just rolled with the mispronunciation his entire life.
Kinda hard to not see some ressemblance. :LOL:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

MC went grocery shopping...wow, thanks for the sneak peak. A part of me says this dev didn't get the financial gain he hoped with the family squabble, so he's setting up a milking campaign to help make up for it. We'll see with the next update or two, but my money is on this dev will squeeze the fans for this game for every dollar he can.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
MC went grocery shopping...wow, thanks for the sneak peak. A part of me says this dev didn't get the financial gain he hoped with the family squabble, so he's setting up a milking campaign to help make up for it. We'll see with the next update or two, but my money is on this dev will squeeze the fans for this game for every dollar he can.
You are talking shit about the dev with almost perfect reputation. Especially when it's about money. If you don't like the pace of story progression, it's your problem.

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes