J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Let's not forget the other ones

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be updating links a soon update become available. So please Stay Calm and Civil.
Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw and Raminita.

From the first public screenshot, it seems that MC will be able to tell Silvia everything he found about John's deception about finding Malcolm. Let's hope that what he tells her is necessary for her to completely abandon his loyalty to John Heavens.

As for the second public screenshot, it seems that MC and Nicole enjoyed their privacy in a motel or something similar, since the background of the image does not look like one of the rooms in Nicole's house.

As for the screenshots for mature audiences...

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw and Raminita.

From the first public screenshot, it seems that MC will be able to tell Silvia everything he found about John's deception about finding Malcolm. Let's hope that what he tells her is necessary for her to completely abandon his loyalty to John Heavens.

As for the second public screenshot, it seems that MC and Nicole enjoyed their privacy in a motel or something similar, since the background of the image does not look like one of the rooms in Nicole's house.

As for the screenshots for mature audiences...

He might be in the hospital as well after Nicole has dressed and he is assuring her everything will be OK.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
He might be in the hospital as well after Nicole has dressed and he is assuring her everything will be OK.
What you say could also be possible, but the hospital gown she was wearing at the end of Part 13 was white, not black with that different colored collar hem, and the clothing he was wearing was darker than what is shown in the second public screenshot.

Therefore, these details lead me to think that we are in a screenshot held outside the hospital. It's true that John and/or Silvia (by his orders) could have brought new clothes for Nicole and Chloe so they wouldn't be wearing what they were wearing during the graduation ceremony, but I doubt it because it wouldn't explain MC's clothes either.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Let's not forget the other ones

I'll be updating links a soon update become available. So please Stay Calm and Civil.
Thank you soo much for sharing again jhonatanw and Raminita! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm super excited for this update and I can't wait for it to be released tomorrow!:love::love:

Theory time:
1st Preview Image: Looks like MC (Us) is finally going to reveal to Sylvia the evidence we got from John's office. I hope this is the moment where she'll go against John and join our side.

2nd Preview Image: From the looks of Nicole's face she appears to be nervous or worried and MC (Us) is doing everything in his power to calm her down. On where MC (Us) and Nicole are, I'm going to guess it's MC's (Our) room judging from the window and color of the walls.

For the private images:
1st Preview Image: Looks like MC (Us) is just admiring Nicole while she's enjoying her time at the lake. Perhaps this will cause MC (Us) to want to have sex.

2nd Preview Image: Looks like it's another perspective from the previous private images. Dev Orb is really keeping the location of this sex scene a secret because I believe the image is not yet finished. I'm going to guess it's either a love hotel or a motel after MC (Us) and Nicole went to the lake again at night.

Reactions: jhonatanw

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
What you say could also be possible, but the hospital gown she was wearing at the end of Part 13 was white, not black with that different colored collar hem, and the clothing he was wearing was darker than what is shown in the second public screenshot.

Therefore, these details lead me to think that we are in a screenshot held outside the hospital.
The reason I feel it might be hospital is because it might be after the dress change takes place. Remember she will be changing in front of MC.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hey everyone! Here are the last three rendered screenshots from the game.

One more day!
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots, I don't like that little smile on Marilyn's face at all. Even though she suffered that beating at the hands of Beeman, I don't trust that damn meddler one bit. MC better stand firm and give her a good correction, although knowing her, she's sure she won't stop until MC gives her a good fuck with Nicole to calm her down once and for all.

As for the other public screenshots, MC looks like he will manage to console Nicole and face smug smirks from John Heavens, who will probably confront MC and his wife about their affair.

As for the hidden screenshots, MC and Nicole will greatly enjoy their secrert love on several occasions throughout this new Part. Let's hope they are scenes that appear in all possible routes of the game.

so john's demise and mc's and nic's wedding is unknown.
For what you mention, I think several more new parts will be needed, since John Heavens will be a very difficult enemy to defeat and MC, Nicole and company will need more time, evidences and allies to achieve it safely.

However, it's true that something about this spring excursion gives me vibes that it feels like an ideal honeymoon setting for both of them. I see them as too uninhibited, especially considering that they already know that John must know about their secret relationship.

Nevertheless, another idea occurs to me: what if during the talk with John, after perhaps confronting him with the knowledge of his affair with Silvia, he gives them permission to continue their affair, as long as they are discreet? Perhaps it is a ploy by him to manipulate both of them and attack them at a later time. And through that ploy, MC would continue working for John, who could interrogate him to find out what attracted him to this woman he already considered boring and predictable.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey everyone! Here are the last three rendered screenshots from the game.

One more day!
Thank you so much for sharing again Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

I'm super excited for this update! :love::love::love::love:

Theories for Public Images:

1st Preview Image: It looks like it is another cam girl session with Marilyn and I have to say it's been a while since we've done this with her. I hope MC (Us) will refuse this time because our feelings for Nicole have deepened and MC (Us) can't do this anymore with Marilyn.

2nd Preview Image: It appears Nicole is crying and only MC (Us) can calm her down. I'm guessing this is related to the previous preview image where we cross paths with John when he's leaving Nicole's room.

3rd Preview Image: I'm surprised that MC (Us) are in this scene too. It looks like I have to agree with the theory that this could be the scene where John tells both Nicole and MC (Us) about their affair.

Theories for Private Images:

1st Image: Dev Orb is really keeping the location of this sex scene a mystery. Looks like we will truly find out where this sex scene is taking place when the new update is released. But I'm a bit worried about this sex scene because Nicole's facial expression shows that she's scared or not enjoying her time with MC (Us). I guess we'll find out more when the update releases tomorrow.

2nd Image: This image appears that both Nicole and MC (Us) are enjoying their time at the lake. I have to agree with J0K3RXXX theory about their lake date being both MC (Us) and Nicole's ideal honeymoon. Perhaps this could be a bit of foreshadowing.

Nevertheless, another idea occurs to me: what if during the talk with John, after perhaps confronting him with the knowledge of his affair with Silvia, he gives them permission to continue their affair, as long as they are discreet? Perhaps it is a ploy by him to manipulate both of them and attack them at a later time. And through that ploy, MC would continue working for John, who could interrogate him to find out what attracted him to this woman he already considered boring and predictable.
This theory is interesting. I'd like to add to that theory: Perhaps John interrogating, asking questions to MC (Us) and figuring out what attracts MC (Us) to Nicole can be used to John's advantage to play with Nicole's feelings. Once John figures it out I'm going to guess he'll make Nicole look like a fool and cause a temporary break-up between MC (Us) and Nicole.

This temporary break-up will let Nicole finally realize the truth John isn't the man she put him on a pedestal and realizes how much she loves MC (Us). This could be the moment when both characters meet up in a special place, Nicole will reveal how she truly feels, both characters will cry and Nicole will say "I love you" to MC (Us) and both will share a long and romantic kiss and eventually have a make-up and fiery sex that will top the previous sex sessions they have.

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
According to Dev Condition and Teaser Pics ..
My Theory is

Nicole ' s Baby John knew and He gave up to MC
We got Nicole and a week Honeymoon................

The End

Reactions: 100100mvs

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Theories for Private Images:

1st Image: Dev Orb is really keeping the location of this sex scene a mystery. Looks like we will truly find out where this sex scene is taking place when the new update is released. But I'm a bit worried about this sex scene because Nicole's facial expression shows that she's scared or not enjoying her time with MC (Us). I guess we'll find out more when the update releases tomorrow.

2nd Image: This image appears that both Nicole and MC (Us) are enjoying their time at the lake. I have to agree with J0K3RXXX theory about their lake date being both MC (Us) and Nicole's ideal honeymoon. Perhaps this could be a bit of foreshadowing.
Interesting observation about the first hidden screenshot, although I highly doubt Nicole isn't enjoying it. Perhaps she is overwhelmed by the sensations or endorphins from a bewildering orgasm. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

This theory is interesting. I'd like to add to that theory: Perhaps John interrogating, asking questions to MC (Us) and figuring out what attracts MC (Us) to Nicole can be used to John's advantage to play with Nicole's feelings. Once John figures it out I'm going to guess he'll make Nicole look like a fool and cause a temporary break-up between MC (Us) and Nicole.

This temporary break-up will let Nicole finally realize the truth John isn't the man she put him on a pedestal and realizes how much she loves MC (Us). This could be the moment when both characters meet up in a special place, Nicole will reveal how she truly feels, both characters will cry and Nicole will say "I love you" to MC (Us) and both will share a long and romantic kiss and eventually have a make-up and fiery sex that will top the previous sex sessions they have.
Interesting addition to my previous theory. In this regard, if what you are talking about now finally happened, I think there would be no real breakup.

For example, if I remember correctly, there is a WIP screenshot where MC and Nicole appeared fallen to the ground while the image was centered on a woman and a child. What if finally the beatings caused by Beeman have caused MC to faint when he was with her and he is admitted to the hospital to find out if they have caused side effects on his health?

I think it would be a credible excuse to cause an impasse without needing to break the coherence of MC and Nicole. After all, since he saw her masturbating in that bathroom, he hasn't stopped looking for her for a single moment, even if he just watches her.

Another possibility is that MC's parents confess to him that they know about his affair and completely disagree with it, so they send him to stay with his aunt for a while, believing that this way he will mature and forget about his infatuation with Nicole. without realizing that what they both feel for each other is really love.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Interesting observation about the first hidden screenshot, although I highly doubt Nicole isn't enjoying it. Perhaps she is overwhelmed by the sensations or endorphins from a bewildering orgasm. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Maybe you're right about this. Or maybe that scene takes place after Nicole and MC (Us) have sex. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Interesting addition to my previous theory. In this regard, if what you are talking about now finally happened, I think there would be no real breakup.

For example, if I remember correctly, there is a WIP screenshot where MC and Nicole appeared fallen to the ground while the image was centered on a woman and a child. What if finally the beatings caused by Beeman have caused MC to faint when he was with her and he is admitted to the hospital to find out if they have caused side effects on his health?

I think it would be a credible excuse to cause an impasse without needing to break the coherence of MC and Nicole. After all, since he saw her masturbating in that bathroom, he hasn't stopped looking for her for a single moment, even if he just watches her.

Another possibility is that MC's parents confess to him that they know about his affair and completely disagree with it, so they send him to stay with his aunt for a while, believing that this way he will mature and forget about his infatuation with Nicole. without realizing that what they both feel for each other is really love.
Interesting theories. But we can all agree that there needs to be something big that will really motivate Nicole and MC (Us) to say "I love you" to each other. Currently, both characters haven't said that to each other and I heard from movies, TV shows, and friends that saying those words is really important in a relationship and a big step.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Question, in the walkthrough it states

Nicole enters, and if Nicole has allowed you to casually say her name, a QTE occurs.
- Greet Her Normally / John will remember this option
- Greet Her By Her Name / John will remember this option

What exactly are the requirements for Nicole to allow you to casually use her name? Because it mine it just defaults to Mrs. Heavens

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes