cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, does the dialogue change where Nicole admits the baby is John’s? Nicole getting pregnant by MC seems integral to the story…
they haven't had sex for years (due reasons we know) and 1 time john attempted to have sex with nic she and john found out that she's preggo.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Mother's Love [Part 1-14 Plus] [OrbOrigin] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Part 1-13 Plus -> Part 1-14 Plus [399 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Shadow_Walker_1

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
they haven't had sex for years (due reasons we know) and 1 time john attempted to have sex with nic she and john found out that she's preggo.
Alright, then I must’ve missed an unavoidable scene where MC finishes inside Nicole, or am I trippin’?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is MC 18 years old right? So the writing implies he can't say no to the moving, but how hard is to find a job and stay? The moment a kid is 18, they're (usually/ideally) on their own. MC can say "fuck it", to his parents but apparently the writing refuses to acknowledge this.

Like i wrote in my review, the quality of the writing is degrading after each update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Being and lumley

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is about his mind set ... this gets adressed in the game.
MC would just live in his parents house for all time - having to tend for himself is alien concept for him and when his parents are away he is miserable.
Like i wrote in my review, the quality of the writing is degrading after each update.
Denzel Washington adresses this problem with young 40 yo kids living with their momma and pappa - because there is no use for them, in their own minds, if they will not or cannot meet a babe and move away with her and make his own family, a 40 yo guy would rather live with the family who knows and supports him than just be a stranger in a strange place.

is MC 18 years old right?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
My chapter 13 save broke unfortunately, anyone can explain?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part14PLUS
Sat Jul 20 18:04:42 2024

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 211 Votes