J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
This didnt answer my question. Does she date beeman if you break up with her in part 12
If you're on the route where Chloe is still MC's faithful girlfriend and during the Blank Night party you choose any of the options for MC to break up with Chloe, she won't have been with Beeman, unless...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is nicole in ntr?
The only real NTR in the game happens when...

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Personally I agree that it will be much later. John is too dangerous and powerful an enemy for MC to deal with in just one or two more parts, unless he's going to take the quick route (kill him before he has to move because her aunt's health reasons), but after all that effort pointing out Malcolm's disappearance, that hooded woman's mistery, John's dirty business, the Baker sisters' curious past, etcetera, I find it unlikely that Orb will resort to that quick route that would probably lead to MC's early arrest and not to a future together with Nicole.

I don't know Orb's actual plans, but taking into account the current narrative pace of AML, I think that the game will reach Part 20 at least. And the end of the game will most likely involve quite a few alternative endings depending on the different choices the player has made throughout AML. In this regard, I consider AML to probably have at least 6 alternative endings: two (one with low Nicole corruption points and one with high Nicole corruption numbers) for each main route of the game (Chloe is MC's faithful girlfriend; Chloe is no longer MC's girlfriend; and Chloe Is Strange routes).

However, if these alternative endings take into account other possible game variables (Marilyn relationship points, whether MC has cum inside Nicole enough times to impregnate her, whether or not he trusts Silvia, etcetera), the possibilities of those possible different endings increase exponentially.
I think Malcolm is kept as hostage in a secret dungeon in one of Johns houses. I my opinion he will be the deus ex machina to solve this problem. Otherwise John is a too dangerous enemy for MC.
I´m very interessted in the level of corruption the story will lead for the MCs mom. That would be another way to interpret "a mothers love" for her sister with a heart desease.
Really looking forward to the next part.
Also a dark path playing John would be a very interessting option for a new game. :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I think Malcolm is kept as hostage in a secret dungeon in one of Johns houses. I my opinion he will be the deus ex machina to solve this problem. Otherwise John is a too dangerous enemy for MC.
I´m very interessted in the level of corruption the story will lead for the MCs mom. That would be another way to interpret "a mothers love" for her sister with a heart desease.
Really looking forward to the next part.
Also a dark path playing John would be a very interessting option for a new game. :)
It is true that everything related to the disappearance of Malcolm is very strange, but we must not forget that he disappeared with his coast guard team. I doubt that John Heavens did all that to manipulate a secretary in order to make her a submissive sex slave to himself.

In this case, I think we will have to take advantage of the Ockham razor: the simplest explanation is the most plausible. That is, Malcolm and his companions died drowned, disappearing in the sea. John Heavens has only taken advantage of Silvia's emotional state to use it to his benefit and pleasure thanks to lies of having continued financing that search, that is, at first he did collaborate economically in the search.

As for what you mention about MC's mother, I would not be extracted anything that Orb will use that argument so that John's manipulation towards Jenny worked, but we will have to see how he continues the game with the next Part 15.

Finally, your idea of a spin-off starring John Heavens is very original. It has potential. However, I think it would make more sense if that spin-off referred to his binges prior to the events that occurred throughout AML.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Finally, your idea of a spin-off starring John Heavens is very original. It has potential. However, I think it would make more sense if that spin-off referred to his binges prior to the events that occurred throughout AML.
The idea of a spin-off is very interesting. If dev Orb will make one when dev Orb finishes 'A Mother's Love', I think I will have a hard time playing that spin-off game because if we're playing as John in his spin-off game eventually we'll have to cheat on Nicole or worse see him have sex with her. And since we are the MC, I think we'll have a hard time seeing that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Revisited this game for the first time since it's revival. Man! I'm glad it's back!!

This game is so good.

It also has the best Villian on f95 by a looong shot!! Damn I hate that guy. Eric's got nothing on this guy.

Last edited:

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Revisited this game for the first time since it's revival. Man! I'm glad it's back!!

This game is so good.

It also has the best Villian on f95 by a looong shot!! Damn I hate that guy. Eric's got nothing on this guy.
best villain :unsure:, i wish to believe that but for me eric is still the best villain

Reactions: Alfius

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Why the F would we be made to believe (and believe for some time) that Nicole cheated on MC. This is disgusting. It's like eating a hot dog, that is quite good, but suddenly, on the next bite finding out that the part of the sausage is actually made of feces .... and then only much later being told that - no it were not the feces itself, it was just made to taste like ones). Still terrible and why? The more I play the more I think about how many problems can be solved with one little murder (in the game, don't send the party-van after me))....

The game feels like it has two parts. The first one where MC is quite dominant, he corrupts Nicole, cucks John, cheats on his girlfriend...you know - having fun)). And the second where John is made into uber antagonist who tries to mess with MCs every step and who's will MC needs to follow because .... I don't know - reasons, the need for drama.

Don't get me wrong - it's not a bad game. But I'm getting very mixed signals from it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's been great update so far besides save at end of previous version didn't work, short blast from past when john was already an asshole, plenty of funnies (outside marilyn) and plot going somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 218 Votes