4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

bdycvr

Jan 30, 2019
I dont know what the point was at the end of this update. Why did Nicole stress that it needs to be hidden about what they do and have very little contact at the dance.....Only to breakdown and give in herself and why why was there no option to avoid getting caught by the gf who for those who made sure to avoid losing her as well as avoiding her being on the NTR path.......knowing full well John was already questioning whats going on the dev/writer goes and does that i cant understand the logic or the method to the madness....and when will that asshole teacher just die. I dont see a reason for him to be there still (dont care that Abi the nurse is his wife and clearly a potential fling for MC) he should be gone and out of the picture if you avoided the NTR route.....as well as Chole should have snapped on him why does she still respect him and not see that he is a fucking dick to MC......unless the NTR path is not avoidable and that a harem path is not real and your forced to choose one of them or lose them both and that the only end is a bad end where you are left with nothing and no one. (just my opinion not trying to start drama or anything)
I'm not so sure they did get caught! A real cliff hanger...
The lady in the image from the back doesn't seem to have the same hair as Nicole or the breast size. I think we'll find this is someone else. (I hope) besides they were done with sex, but the two Chloe walks in on are going at it.

Just my take. Anyone else have issues looking at Nicole's rectangular nipples and boobs? Why not round like God intended them. Just wondering.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)

Fluffy7

Sep 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script two.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'SeeMarilynB4Test' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script two.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Tue Jun 11 02:50:21 2019

I have this problem on day 4 as soon as I talk to marilyn in school

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script two.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\email code\Privat\Privat\AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\AMothersLove-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePt4--pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Tue Jun 11 02:50:21 2019

I have this problem on day 4 as soon as I talk to marilyn in school
seems to be complaining that a variable isn't set regarding a previous chance to visit marilyn. if you can use the console try SeeMarilynB4Test = True / or False before the error comes up to set the variable.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Is it possible to have MC suspicious of Chloe on day 10 after blowjob without going down the NTR route?

Mormont

Formerly 'Zico67'
Nov 30, 2018

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)
Hmm interesting that the first pic is of Chloe and the MC make of that what you will :unsure:

Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
Can someone upload full game in parts like 1-1,5gb? I tried every upload but cuz of my internet connection after 2gb it crashed. I know there is compressed 1gb version but propably quality is lower too, or im wrong? thx for reply even if you not want upload.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone upload full game in parts like 1-1,5gb? I tried every upload but cuz of my internet connection after 2gb it crashed. I know there is compressed 1gb version but propably quality is lower too, or im wrong? thx for reply even if you not want upload.
There is torrent file at here.

Reactions: Venom69

paula789

May 2, 2017
I have played the game up to part 3 but in part 4 when I tried to load my earlier part 3 saves, those are not working. Can anyone please provide me any solution?

Mormont

Formerly 'Zico67'
Nov 30, 2018
I have played the game up to part 3 but in part 4 when I tried to load my earlier part 3 saves, those are not working. Can anyone please provide me any solution?
Was part 3 of your game part3 plus? you need a regular save for the 4th part

paula789

May 2, 2017
Was part 3 of your game part3 plus? you need a regular save for the 4th part
I can't remember correctly and I have already deleted it after downloading the 4th part. Since the old saves are not compatible with this 4th part hence I think it was part 3 plus. Is there any fix for this or shall I have to start from the beginning?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes