Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Just finished playing the update last week... There are many scene in the game... especially if you played both route. I still want the Idea of chloe caught Mc have sex with other character (NTR Route). Hahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe hate to tell you there's actually 6 routes No Ntr Chloe still GF, NTR Chloe still GF (strange path), NTR Chloe broke up, With those 3 there are Nicole high corruption and low corruption versions.

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
But he is not with C. - Nicole is all he wants! :p :LOL:
She has been pushing hard to get him to reconcile with Chloe. Remember she did this for Chloe and she is worried about Chloe in both NTR paths as clearly depressed when not under direct control of Beeman. The bigger question in NTR paths is how the hell is she going to cope when she finds out what Beeman did because of her creating opening for him in first place? She upset enough just finding out she seeing another man, once she finds out who and nature of relationship it is going to be a massive blow.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nicole knows MC is still with Chloe, doesn't' she? They all went to the school dance together.

The question is what will Chloe do when she finds out her mom is going to have a baby with her boyfriend.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
The question is what will Chloe do when she finds out her mom is going to have a baby with her boyfriend.
I wonder what will she do when she'll know her dad is cheating with all of her office girls
her dad+multiple girls > bf+her mom
either way she is fucked lol ( not by Beeman, i aint NTR way)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what will she do when she'll know her dad is cheating with all of her office girls
her dad+multiple girls > bf+her mom
either way she is fucked lol ( not by Beeman, i aint NTR way)
Most likely she won't want anything to do with him and I'm guessing it will come down to how Nicole handles it I mean she is also having an affair and Chloe is stuck in the middle of all this she is going to be pretty hurt if she was to find out about it all I can't see her sticking around after being betrayed by not only her boyfriend but also both her parents.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so many paths and so many questions that are needed to be answered What happened to Nicole if she got pregnant? what happened to Chloe if she finds out? what will/could happen to Abby if u go down on her path? what about merralynn? will Nicole stay faithful to her love for her husband when she finally finds out that he's cheating on her?
so many questions that really excite me to play this game day after day...... and try to find some clues and answers

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so many paths and so many questions that are needed to be answered What happened to Nicole if she got pregnant? what happened to Chloe if she finds out? what will/could happen to Abby if u go down on her path? what about merralynn? will Nicole stay faithful to her love for her husband when she finally finds out that he's cheating on her?
so many questions that really excite me to play this game day after day...... and try to find some clues and answers
Well look at Nicole when we first met her she wasn't taking anything from the MC she really had no time for him at all and I don't think Nicole is the type of women that will put up with John cheating if she does get pregnant that's a way out for her with the MC although the MC working for John if he goes through with that will be tense.

Reactions: Abhai and Mytez

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well look at Nicole when we first met her she wasn't taking anything from the MC she really had no time for him at all and I don't think Nicole is the type of women that will put up with John cheating if she does get pregnant that's a way out for her with the MC although the MC working for John if he goes through with that will be tense.
I find it funny how most players don't care about Chloe. Myself included. I can't wait to see Nicole divorce John once she finds out he's been cheating.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part7.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.03.2020

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don't mind Chloe I'd still rather keep her to myself than let Beeman have his way, but Chloe is competing with Nicole it's like a normal car going up against a sports car :LOL:
you know what they say the only way to win is by popping the tire

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you know what they say the only way to win is by popping the tire
What is it with you today and popping things :LOL:
I hope we'll have the option to impregnate Nicole. I'd love to see John and Chloe's reaction.
Well after that ending who knows it could become a thing as she had run out of pills, I wonder if John would actually care he doesn't seem too bothered about anything Chloe, on the other hand, will be devastated depending on the route the player has taken I guess

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes