REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Goddamn. In June?.. This is some bullshite.
Why is it "some bullshite"? The guy always delivers in his 1-2 month deadline, but due to these unprecedented times he's extended it by another month and you're mad at him? The guy has a family too you know and he experienced the loss of his father late last year...cut him some slack, he needs to be with his family during these times. At least we know he will be working on it, that's better than most devs promise now days that try to 'Patreon scam' (*cough*ICSTOR*cough*) by extending release dates.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Why is it "some bullshite"? The guy always delivers in his 1-2 month deadline, but due to these unprecedented times he's extended it by another month and you're mad at him? The guy has a family too you know and he experienced the loss of his father late last year...cut him some slack, he needs to be with his family during these times. At least we know he will be working on it, that's better than most devs promise now days that try to 'Patreon scam' (*cough*ICSTOR*cough*) by extending release dates.
Exactly .... he has, more often than not, delivered as promised and in rare cases of missing the deadline he has explained the reason of failing to his fans unlike few other devs who maintain their silence and while they keep scamming the patreons FOR MONTHS !!

Also more importantly when he does deliver he does it so with enough content to feel like it is an actual UPDATE rather than a patch ... unlike few other devs who push update monthly/bi-monthly with little to no new content just to "meet the goal"

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Exactly .... he has, more often than not, delivered as promised and in rare cases of missing the deadline he has explained the reason of failing to his fans unlike few other devs who maintain their silence and while they keep scamming the patreons FOR MONTHS !!

Also more importantly when he does deliver he does it so with enough content to feel like it is an actual UPDATE rather than a patch ... unlike few other devs who push update monthly/bi-monthly with little to no new content just to "meet the goal"
Yes and I feel like I am over complimenting OrbOrigin but he deserves it! Especially after the ICSTOR incident (scam) that's currently going on. ICSTOR used too be my favorite dev thanks to Milfy City but that was because for the longest time he was the only quality developer (at the time), however since his long and unnecessary "break" from the game, there's been so many quality developers rising out of nowhere! and Orb is one of those devs. In fact, I can go ahead and say he's my |No.1| dev atm and this is a game I am proud to "sponsor" and pay for.

The updates actually feel like updates, the story is amazing, the models are fantastic, the content per update / wait has so much VALUE and each update makes you want to play the next one! The constant updates, the communication he has with his fan-base, his clarity on difficult situations and his consistent delivery time - not too mention he actually releases at the beginning of the month, not towards the end! Which means a June update won't be late June but 1-2 weeks into the month (hopefully).

There's so much I can say about this dev but for me right now, he's a 'Gold Star' developer that ticks all the boxes. Let's just hope/pray the money doesn't get too his head like other devs and he has the mental maturity to actually handle the pressure from his fans. Unlike some *cough*ICSTOR*cough* who has 0 work ethic but is claiming a fortune every year thanks too the dimwits that support him hoping he would change his attitude, when his last Patreon Q&A post suggests he literally does nothing per update and only comes up with the renders...and his team takes care of the rest...INCLUDING the story! He's not even writing his own game! ... /rant

Anyways, here's too you OrbOrigin!

1587255755059.png

Keep up the good work pal.

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Yes and I feel like I am over complimenting OrbOrigin but he deserves it! Especially after the ICSTOR incident (scam) that's currently going on. ICSTOR used too be my favorite dev thanks to Milfy City but that was because for the longest time he was the only quality developer (at the time), however since his long and unnecessary "break" from the game, there's been so many quality developers rising out of nowhere! and Orb is one of those devs. In fact, I can go ahead and say he's my |No.1| dev atm and this is a game I am proud to "sponsor" and pay for.

The updates actually feel like updates, the story is amazing, the models are fantastic, the content per update / wait has so much VALUE and each update makes you want to play the next one! The constant updates, the communication he has with his fan-base, his clarity on difficult situations and his consistent delivery time - not too mention he actually releases at the beginning of the month, not towards the end! Which means a June update won't be late June but 1-2 weeks into the month (hopefully).

There's so much I can say about this dev but for me right now, he's a 'Gold Star' developer that ticks all the boxes. Let's just hope/pray the money doesn't get too his head like other devs and he has the mental maturity to actually handle the pressure from his fans. Unlike some *cough*ICSTOR*cough* who has 0 work ethic but is claiming a fortune every year thanks too the dimwits that support him hoping he would change his attitude, when his last Patreon Q&A post suggests he literally does nothing per update and only comes up with the renders...and his team takes care of the rest...INCLUDING the story! He's not even writing his own game! ... /rant

Anyways, here's too you OrbOrigin!

View attachment 624680

Keep up the good work pal.
Very true. You only needed to mention Don Milking (aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games) as another example not to follow.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hilarious to see comments antagonizing irrelevant-to-subject devs while praising another who's doing exactly the same, kek.
Gonna repeat one more time: in fucken June?! A helluva long time, Orb is definitely tripping
I somewhere missed the part that you are forced to play the game or even support the dev...
By the force of my own arrogance, i claim that 95% of all users who complain about milking do not give a single cent to any dev

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Hilarious to see comments antagonizing irrelevant-to-subject devs while praising another who's doing exactly the same, kek.
Gonna repeat one more time: in fucken June?! A helluva long time, Orb is definitely tripping
I agree about using the names of devs, who are bad examples about how to do deal with fans and people who spend money on their project. As you said they are irrelevant regarding this game and its dev.

Orb was always open and honest about delays and the reasons for it.

Besides that, you sound like June is at the end of the year. From now thats 6-10 weeks, depending when in June he will release the next version.

As someone else wrote above, Orbs updates always come with alot of content. For something good like this I think waiting a few weeks more is worth it. I prefer a dev to take his/her time to stay healthy and not lose interest in his/her own project because of rushing after some deadlines.

We already have way to much promising projects abandoned!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2174751

I so desperately want to "bash" Marilyn & Mom. I am big time waiting for the "Queen" to go all the way & fall in love with MC, but don't get me wrong, I am still head over heels in love with Nicole!!! [best Milf ever!]

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The difference between OrbOrigin and other devs is that when he's not able to deliver his self-imposed deadlines, he talks with his patrons and pauses his campaign and gives refunds. That happened more than once.

This is enough transparency, there are some that receive ten times more which doesn't even care to write something for ten or so months or even disappear for two years straight and alledges some kind of deturped sense of art on their development cycle.

If you don't believe on me, read this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MisterL and Mormont

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just tried to download the game. But, the file name suggests that it's only Part 7. Does it contain just Part 7, or everything leading up to it as well?

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Everyone who is complaining about the update time frame, maybe this update will be filled with content and will be longer, considering most of us are still stuck inside (assuming he is too) then maybe he's taking his time and is giving us a great update. Who knows? in any event, just relax.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So what is the status of 6 plus? cause that be the version I played and saves aren't compatible with normal.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So what is the status of 6 plus? cause that be the version I played and saves aren't compatible with normal.
Doesnt matter since you need to restart no matter what version in part 7 since the save system was changed.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes