WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wish some players would understand some developer(s) time and effort into this game. Which it is why I do not ask or request when the next update. If players cannot wait, there are other games/stories to try out. Most of us have personal life to deal with that may effect the time to process the game/story. That is my opinion.

Reactions: Coreless
D

Deleted member 1481465

Wish some players would understand some developer(s) time and effort into this game. Which it is why I do not ask or request when the next update. If players cannot wait, there are other games/stories to try out. Most of us have personal life to deal with that may effect the time to process the game/story. That is my opinion.
I agree with you, but you also have to understand that there are a lot of "developers" who ride the gravy train for as long as possible. No news makes some people frustrated.

Not me, at least for Orborigin. After what happened between major updates a few months ago and continuing to push out releases? Reliable dev, imo.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Umm....I got an exception that says "mairlyn" wasn't defined. Help? Lol

I'm at Day 16 when the MC is done with his work and goes to Nicole's house to find her, Chloe, and Marilyn all there

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Umm....I got an exception that says "mairlyn" wasn't defined. Help? Lol

I'm at Day 16 when the MC is done with his work and goes to Nicole's house to find her, Chloe, and Marilyn all there
And why did you mess with that bitch Marilyn at the first place':WeSmart:
It seems as a simple script/spelling error..Im guessing it is in the latest (7th) part, sou you could try to fix it with the attached script (copy/replace);)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes