trunkmen

Nov 9, 2018
This guy says he made one not sure if he has uploaded it or what
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-7-orborigin.25146/post-3164354
Dude has mentioned, that he is lacking enough posts to upload the mod, no clue what here requirements here are to upload files.
Sorry for the delay! I will try to figure out how to upload it tomorrow evening. I have one small bug to fix with the gallery, but it's good to go other than that.

trunkmen

Nov 9, 2018
This mod is no longer necessary as the plus version of the game includes a gallery. I will leave this post here until the links decay in case someone needs it for whatever reason. Thanks for the support guys :)

I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v1.1
Supported Game Version: Part 1-8
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

Version: v1.0
Supported Game Version: Part 1-7
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download:

Hopefully someone can upload it to other sites, I don't have accounts on the major upload sites, nor do I know any mod contacts to upload it for me.

I hope doing it like this is allowed.

If there are any issues, let me know.
thanks for your effort.
tried to download it, yet it seems the link is dead, at least for me.
btw, you could easily upload your stuff on dozen sites such as workuplaod, zippy, uploadhaven, even without any account, while on the others, such as mega, you need only a free account.

trunkmen

Nov 9, 2018
thanks for your effort.
tried to download it, yet it seems the link is dead, at least for me.
btw, you could easily upload your stuff on dozen sites such as workuplaod, zippy, uploadhaven, even without any account, while on the others, such as mega, you need only a free account.
You're right - I only checked UploadHaven and Nopy and they have both public upload disabled.

I uploaded it to a couple of other sites.

Reactions: Mitchconner29

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Reading about Beeman and stuff with Chloe, I think you guys are all crazy to like that. I don't recriminate you guys for liking ntr, this is a whole other question to discuss, but I personally refuse myself to let an shithead, an abuser and a stalker to have any happiness on my watch.

And I say more, I'll do my best to steal Abi from him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reading about Beeman and stuff with Chloe, I think you guys are all crazy to like that. I don't recriminate you guys for liking ntr, this is a whole other question to discuss, but I personally refuse myself to let an shithead, an abuser and a stalker to have any happiness on my watch.

And I say more, I'll do my best to steal Abi from him.
I couldn't agree more and yes we have Nicole but it's much more fun having Chloe around Beeman deserves nothing he is punching well above his weight with Abi and I take great satisfaction at making his life a misery. To be cucked by Beeman you deserve a game over :p:LOL:

trunkmen

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks works for me, though when i pick chloe scene one, i can't pick sex because of not enough points.
I'll get a fix out for this. I thought I had removed all checks for points, but the scene you mentioned here was literally the first scene I worked on - so it's possible I missed it. Let me know if any other scenes cause issues.

Reactions: Mitchconner29

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
did anyone now for new update is coming
The developer is committed to deliver an update each two months, apart from the gap between the part 5 and 6 which was the time when his father died, but these days there is the Coronavirus. Considering that the developer is from somewhere on the Asia, according to my gut, I would say that the next update could come in... May?

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
with the gallery mod i get the following execption when starting:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\VM and OS Stuff\\VMware Workstation Installer\\star wars\\AMothersLove-Part7-pc/game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpy', 1583607866, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\own\done\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\own\done\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\own\done\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\own\done\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\own\done\AMothersLove-Part7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\VM and OS Stuff\\VMware Workstation Installer\\star wars\\AMothersLove-Part7-pc/game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpy', 1583607866, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/CharacterGallery.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Mon Apr 06 16:20:42 2020

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes