RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Check the reviews on the other games. Most of them enjoy the renders but not the story. Dev has a long enough history of giving short mediocre games that people have stopped following the new projects.
I disagree, I enjoy the story. I like knowing how everyone is involved with one another while I grab my box of tissues. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
A Mother's Love [Part 1-9 Plus] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 2.76GB

Compressed version for PC (396MB): - -
Compressed version for Mac (391MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
You mean the aunt and the uncle? :ROFLMAO:
Why would he be living with his Aunt and Uncle in the same town as his parents, while publicly dating his 'sister'?

Edit** Not saying it isn't possible, just requires more than a change of relationship in the code. More of a backstory, that is probably why it wasn't done.

Reactions: Grelk
Aug 20, 2018
Why would he be living with his Aunt and Uncle in the same town as his parents, while publicly dating his 'sister'?

Edit** Not saying it isn't possible, just requires more than a change of relationship in the code. More of a backstory, that is probably why it wasn't done.
Well yes, not only a code, changing the screenplay. I would do it but sadly have no time for it...

May 21, 2018

Could be that or MC's parents are just concerned for their son's well being dating the daughter of a controversial man.
They only want their son to be safe and away from the spotlight that John might share to to him via Chloe.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So only scenes are with the nicole and chloe? Does Silvya or the other girls at the office have any scenes with the MC?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
So before the update the game ended with Nicole walking into the sea. After the update, the game ends with Nicole walking into the sea. How is that an update? Or did I do something wrong?

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
amm, im not sure on this but some of y'all are asking why is it that the saves arent working and we gotta start from the beginning...for me its the same cse, however, i do know why is it on my side (idk abt you guys/girls though!)

there was a cheat/walkthrough mod previously that i had extracted into the vn game folder directory (when i started a new save for this update i certainly recalled seeing a points menu on the top lreft cornor thats not that no more) but i dont have it no more and its not even listed on the OP for some reason anymore anywhere...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I love this game, but I think I'm going to give this version skip, otherwise it goes by too fast!!

Will play next update.

Reactions: Malicre

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
The reason for saves not working is probably this is the plus version and your saves are from the normal one, this happened to me too in a previous update.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
You have a replay system !!! is that wonderful !!!
Just only add "name your save" , that's will be perfect !!!

Now has reason to ask is there someone willing share save files !!

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
what is corruption in the game for? is it good to have more or less corruption?
Corruption in this game is good. I play the corruption route.

Basically you are crazy in love with your GF mother. On the corruption route you push Nicole (The mother) more out of her comfort zone. You basically make love in crazy places.

On the non-corruption route, you go more at her pace. Not sure how that one works, but I love the corruption route.

Both of them is a love story between MC and Nicole. I love this game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I seem to recall in older versions having to edit the save and find a line called plus patreon and change it from 0 to 1 to get saves to work from normal version on a plus version does this work around still work or do i have to start again?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes