• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Marilyn got a very interesting evil character. She is the reason why ntr is happening to gf if you try that route. She got dark magic circles under bed. She got obsessed with nicole if you play Marilyn route. So, it's safe to play zoey's walkthrough & meet Marilyn as less as possible to aviod her. Whenever she suddenly appears, always selects options to gain friendship points in her or she may create even more problems by asking MC for a action in Nicole.

Marilyn is the true villain according to me. Whether her masterplan works or not, depends on our players.
Yeah she immediately felt fishy and odd to me in a bad way.
Like she is trying to pull you in with being kind and friendly to just stab you in the back at the end.
So I keep her at a friendly distance, while i'm having things my way with the MC gf and Nicole.

Reactions: harsha_26

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

A Mother's love part.1-9 +KoCa3's Music/audio/Cheating MOD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any issues, you can reach me at here

Reactions: Gigimuka

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
So do you think the Nicole Gallery Replay a bug? Or this he just get rid of the other replay's all together.

Apr 1, 2018
I have a really negative corruption play through and a really positive corruption play through and I really enjoy the negative one a lot more because the love between the MC and Nicole seems more genuine

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
amm, im not sure on this but some of y'all are asking why is it that the saves arent working and we gotta start from the beginning...for me its the same cse, however, i do know why is it on my side (idk abt you guys/girls though!)

there was a cheat/walkthrough mod previously that i had extracted into the vn game folder directory (when i started a new save for this update i certainly recalled seeing a points menu on the top lreft cornor thats not that no more) but i dont have it no more and its not even listed on the OP for some reason anymore anywhere...
mod is still in op under audio

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
i hate missing some scenes because of the choices i made. Is there a mod to let u play each choice b4 u move on? like in SL from preverteer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Best. Update. Ever!!! There was so much Nicole sex. :love: I love the fact that she's now finally totally into it and has completely given herself to the MC, and it's about damn time too. (y)

That shower sex in the massage place...OMFG. :oops:

As for the other characters and plotpoints, turns out Beeman taking a creepy liking to Chloe is because she looks exactly like Abby's dead sister, Nanci, who it turns out Beeman liked more than Abby.

Chloe, cute as ever, just a shame we're probably going to very likely end up breaking her heart when we tell her we're actually in love with her Mom. :cry:

Nessa and Natiya...hot. :cool: Nice to see a bit of lesbian action, as brief as it was, but also nice to see that the MC might be making some allies. Although I do wonder what will happen if he's able to expose John. :unsure: If the MC ends up taking down the business that would hurt Ness and Natiya's goal of earning enough money to leave town and buy a home somewhere that's more remote. So I hope there's a solution there that doesn't hurt them because that would be cruel.

Really hope the MC can save Silvia though. Still don't know why she's doing all this, but we need to get John the fuck away from her.

Starting to think that perhaps what the parents are hiding is that it's not his Aunt that has the illness, but one of them.

Sad to hear that Abby wants to leave town once she's able to be free of Beeman, I just hope that, if we've made the right decisions, we might at least at get one sex scene with her.

Finally, Marilyn cockblocking the MC from being able to have more great sex with Nicole. :cautious: But, he's had a lot these past couple of days and there's definitely more to be had, but still, it was really getting good and she ruined it. :mad:

It's going to be an agonising wait after such an amazing update, but can't wait to see what's next. :giggle:

Just one last great pic of the incredibly hot, sexy, and totally cute Nicole. :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How is it possible no one has made an IC patch for this? would be one of the best MOM games, unbelievable :D
Because it's impossible, that's why. There's no way to make Nicole the MC's Mom because, you know, you start the game dating her daughter and getting invited to your girlfriend's house to meet with her Mom and Dad.

This game would make zero since with an incest patch because it literally wouldn't work.

why just mom on replay?
Because she's the best. Nobody else matters. :cool:

I have a really negative corruption play through and a really positive corruption play through and I really enjoy the negative one a lot more because the love between the MC and Nicole seems more genuine
When you say "negative corruption", you're meaning the more romantic path, yes? The one where the corruption points are in the negative? Because that romance path is definitely the absolute best. :love: I haven't done the corruption path, but I don't want to nor do I feel I need to after this update because the romance path is so perfect that to do the corruption would just taint what is an otherwise beautiful thing. :giggle:

Last edited:

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
guys, is there a fix where MC thought nicole tried to commit suicide after hotel scene? all images are missing

Jul 20, 2020
When you say "nagtive corruption", you're meaning the more romantic path, yes? The one where the corruption points are in the negative? Because that romance path is definitely the absolute best. :love: I haven't done the corruption path, but I don't want to nor do I feel I need to after this update because the romance path is so perfect that to do the corruption would just taint what is an otherwise beautiful thing. :giggle:
I'm currently on a main playthrough with the 'corruption' path, and in this last update, it's FAR from corruption, the two characters (MC & Nicole) seem very much in love. I originally did a romance route and ended up stopping it mainly because I didn't have the GF either and the whole beeman thing just made me wanna vomit. But on the romance options, something didn't seem to gel enough for me for nicole.

Maybe I'll do another playthrough with pure romance selections but also keeping the GF (because screw that hairy bastard).

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I like the game. I really do

My only criticism is design-wise

Make "reveal affection status" smaller and move it elsewhere so it's not a distraction. And finally, make the options centralised at the bottom of the screen as with most Ren'py games. That'll make it so much better

Otherwise the game is great

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i wonder it been some time but I remember i can date gf and fuck her mom and watch our friend show and thing but will a harem tag be added like I think it possible our gf love us and sharing love is the meaning of life

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes