Aug 20, 2018
Because it's impossible, that's why. There's no way to make Nicole the MC's Mom because, you know, you start the game dating her daughter and getting invited to your girlfriend's house to meet with her Mom and Dad.

This game would make zero since with an incest patch because it literally wouldn't work.
Hmmm, yes i haven't thought about this...

But it's not impossible.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I ran a diff on the source of V8 and V9Plus, and AFAICT, the only real difference between the plus and not-plus versions is the galleries in the plus version (there are an epic fuckton of grammar/spelling fixes in v9Plus as well, but I'd expect those to be in the non-plus v9). You should be able to manually import your saves from one to the other and play just fine. I am testing this myself now.
Confirmed that it works just fine.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm, something went wrong in the end of the update. I'm not using any mods.

My GF status with Chloe is set to false (Chloe remain GF:false) and still MC tells Nicole what Chloe told him some hours ago, even though MC never met Chloe that day. Some scenes before that MC had a flashback of that scene which never really happened. ;)

Edit: Oops, forgot the most important part. Great update, loved it every second. :love:

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2020
John is hardly what you would call a "loser". He's built a powerful and financially prosperous real estate company (albeit through shady, underhanded means), and he's having sex with multiple women (albeit it through blackmail and other disgusting tactics). He's a manipulative, despicable bastard, but right now he's living a high life at the top of his game, and just because he doesn't appreciate the hottest woman in his life doesn't make him a "loser".
I just mean I like her better with the MC and I her to leave her husband for him. Or they stay married and she just hooks up with the MC in the house. I don’t evaluate how the husband lives or care about him to be honest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don’t evaluate how the husband lives or care about him to be honest
It's more aimed at the people that keep calling him a loser.

They seem to think fucking his wife means the MC is somehow "better" than him yet John has no interest in Nicole and if he told her to heel she'd be there in a flash.

On top of that he's rich and has a harem of women worshipping him.

He's not quite a loser.

He could also take revenge by bending MC's mother over and giving him a sibling, it won't be the first time John has fucked a married woman.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I just want to how to get the Non-NTR path. I am on Chloe is Strange path. Is there any mod to change the Chloe is Strange path to False if not what should I do to keep her on Non-NTR path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I just want to how to get the Non-NTR path. I am on Chloe is Strange path. Is there any mod to change the Chloe is Strange path to False if not what should I do to keep her on Non-NTR path.
Need to pay attention to her, sex when she wants it and deff don't ignore her.

I think you will miss out on some scenes with other girls, specifically Nicole, but she won't fuck her teacher.

There is a bit of a trade off. Some people get rid of her and ignore her early to get with Nicole but keeping Chloe around puts more focus on her and some scenes that would have been with Nicole are now with Chloe.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks Zoey Raven for once again your awesome walkthrough and really good formatted PDF, however maybe you can for the next version also add what corruption does for some option, there is some sort love and corruption route
There is a love path and a corruption path. If you read the notes I decided to do a corruption WT because you get a lot more H scenes with that. This is a one path guide. Thanks.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is a love path and a corruption path. If you read the notes I decided to do a corruption WT because you get a lot more H scenes with that. This is a one path guide. Thanks.
Probably a dumb question but to get the love path with Nicole do the opposite of the corruption WT?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I don't want this game to look like -- our fate (intimate_ Relation) - to eunuch (I don't know if you can understand the meaning of this word) and don't want to be as slow as AWAM like snail or John. These two games are too painful for people to play. Some netizens say that it will take 9 years for AWAM to finish playing? - -! It's estimated that world wars have broken out
What are you saying this game is far better than the games you mentioned above unfortunately the game is underated compared to awam and john.

Reactions: Metuliau

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's more aimed at the people that keep calling him a loser.

They seem to think fucking his wife means the MC is somehow "better" than him yet John has no interest in Nicole and if he told her to heel she'd be there in a flash.

On top of that he's rich and has a harem of women worshipping him.

He's not quite a loser.

He could also take revenge by bending MC's mother over and giving him a sibling, it won't be the first time John has fucked a married woman.
Yeah. But, MC is the hero here, we are playing his part into immersion (i know u can't), & the john is the antagonist (along with Marilyn even though she fucks MC.). This is not a netorare game atleast in the case of mother. Nicole only belongs to MC only. That's how this story is written & that's how this story ends even if we get a sad ending of nicole dying at the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. But, MC is the hero here, we are playing his part into immersion (i know u can't), & the john is the antagonist (along with Marilyn even though she fucks MC.). This is not a netorare game atleast in the case of mother. Nicole only belongs to MC only. That's how this story is written & that's how this story ends even if we get a sad ending of nicole dying at the end.
I know that but right now John is on top of the world.

In orde to be the hero the MC needs to bring down Johns empire. We know he's doing something to control the women and that needs to stop.

John won't be a "loser" until the MC deals with him.

Silvia seems submissive to John
He's messing with their heads somehow.

He's managing to get wives cheating on their husbands, got a harem of attractive girls that are willing to do anything he says and he can convince any woman he sets his eyes on to fuck him.

He's deff doing some head fuck thing to them.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes