harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Guys, who don't love ntr in this game & want to enjoy more h-scenes with nicole, please follow zoey's walkthrough. You will be saved from ntr, also saved from most of the lesbian obsession scenes of marylin towards nicole too, if you follow every step in that pdf file. This walkthrough is specially made for nicole. So, marylin fans may not be okay with this walkthrough.

Reactions: Naxos

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
is there a NTR Walkthrough ?
There isn't because in this game, ntr only happens with MC's gf but the leading actress of this game is her mother. Gf is just like other side character in this game but just above to them. Much of the scenes will be focused on her mother nicole. So, no one did a seperate ntr walkthrough.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
am i the only have having no image issue for chapter 9?

nicole corruption path
chloe relationship false

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if someone said it already, but seems like the thing MC's parent are hiding from him is that MC's father is John biologically. Probably, in the past MC's biological mother was used for payment of this house or something like that. I don't see any other more surprising thing, but maybe I am wrong and Orb has some other news for MC by his parents.

My bet is totally on John being his Biological Father.

P.S. - Can we f*ck Sylvia anytime in future or we have to keep on seeing John fuck that sexy character?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
fuck Marilyn when :BootyTime:
W
Well i hope the MC will somehow take down John for good ahaha. Silvia seems submissive to John
i think this is the only logical route this gme should have, you imple replace Jhon as "king" taking his empire and his haren, this is the way

Reactions: Demigawd

mcpenislord

Jul 19, 2019
Still having the "post-saving Nicole" bug. I am using an older save from the previous version. Do I need a whole new save?

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone encouter some kind of bugs while calling Nicole by name? Every time i did that error occurs, it's of course skippable but some renders disappearing because of that.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Honestly, another awesome update.

This game is awesome, you're doing an incredible job and I can't wait until the next update!

I can't wait for them to finally just be together and in love, but I love how the story has drawn it out. I love how we're getting close though, I can feel it!

On a side note, I hate Marilyn, and I don't like her interrupting Nicole & the MC. I understand for the stories sake, but I wish we had the opportunity (the MC) to tell Nicole why we left so abruptly so she doesn't get confused or draw back especially since we've put in so much work to get where we are.

I understand though other people may be playing the Marilyn storyline however, so I understand why people may feel differently I just dislike her and find her to be more bothersome than anything else. Maybe that's her intended character however.

Overall awesome update, really looking forward to the next one, and really happy that we're progressing through the story and the MC and Nicole's feelings are coming out. I just want them to be together :)
Apart from hating Marilyn I agree with that. I rather like her and would like more content with her, but I'm not going the NTR route with Chloe to get her.

I 100% agree it would be nice to be able to tell Nicole why he left so abruptly, but it would also stress her out knowing that someone was watching, or who knows maybe it's an opportunity to turn it into a kink and give Nicole a bit of an exhibitionist trait.

On a side note, some of the renders are just way too dark. I get the whole realism aspect, but fankly if they are too dark to see anything whats the point of having them at all. Talking about the Nicole on the beach scenes and Aby in the hospital passage.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's more aimed at the people that keep calling him a loser.

They seem to think fucking his wife means the MC is somehow "better" than him yet John has no interest in Nicole and if he told her to heel she'd be there in a flash.

On top of that he's rich and has a harem of women worshipping him.

He's not quite a loser.

He could also take revenge by bending MC's mother over and giving him a sibling, it won't be the first time John has fucked a married woman.
Loser might not be the right word, maybe sleezeball, slimebucket, douche etc are better.

Also I don't think he has as a harem worshiping him inasmuch as they are forced, bribed and or blackmailed into it. None of them seem to be willingly with him at all.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Great update. It was definitely worth it to wait this long. But every Update is worth it to wait long. And it is nice to see, that Nic...err sorry, I mean Mrs. Heavens, shows now that she loves MC. After he saved...or better to say he was looking for her all over the place.

And it is just me or was the end kind of sad seeing Nicole like that? I felt sad.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I don't know if someone said it already, but seems like the thing MC's parent are hiding from him is that MC's father is John biologically. Probably, in the past MC's biological mother was used for payment of this house or something like that. I don't see any other more surprising thing, but maybe I am wrong and Orb has some other news for MC by his parents.

P.S. - Can we f*ck Sylvia anytime in future or we have to keep on seeing John fuck that sexy character?
Have to disagree with you here if what you are implying is true then in would be Incest and patreon will ban it .
More logical explanation will be that john has something to do with MCs aunt that caused her illness .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This mod is no longer necessary as the plus version of the game includes a gallery. I will leave this post here until the links decay in case someone needs it for whatever reason. Thanks for the support guys :)

I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v1.1
Supported Game Version: Part 1-8
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download: WorkUpload
Unless I missed something
From what I can see, only Nicole's scenes and pictures are replayable.
any chance you can carry on until Chloe's and Marilyn are added

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
are we ever going to get abigail scenes?
Maybe as a 'thank you' for getting back her sister's ashes, but other than that, it doesn't look likely.

Hmmm, yes i haven't thought about this...

But it's not impossible.
It is, it literally is. :rolleyes:

Probably a dumb question but to get the love path with Nicole do the opposite of the corruption WT?
You can do a little corruption, like pushing her far when you get the first payment, groping her breasts on the 2nd one, etc. But the romance, I feel, really starts when you go to her house for the 5th payment and she accepts the MC taking her wrist if you have less than 8 corruption points.

So you can certainly go with the non-corruption point options all the way, or you can do some but don't go above 8.

man, the waterdrop effect in this episode is ...... disgusting
Wrong. Nicole is sexy when wet. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well i hope the MC will somehow take down John for good ahaha. Silvia seems submissive to John
She is, but we don't know why yet. She must have a good reason for it, like maybe she is being blackmailed/coerced into it and hopefully the MC will be able to save Silvia from John.

If Orb did that then the Patreon Puritanical Police will be all over them because the game has incest (Chloe being his sister).

If John is involved in any way, it's more likely that he is now trying to pressure them into selling something to him that would involve the MC's Mom having sex with John. It probably hasn't happened yet because even if the Mom isn't a LI, it's still borderline NTR for the MC to see/know his Mom got fucked by this scuzzball and so far all that has been avoidable and this surely would be too.

Another possibility is that it's not the Aunt who was ill and in the hospital, but one of them and they're not ready to tell the MC.

As for Sylvia, as nice as it would be to have sex with her since she is very hot, I feel like the MC will simply save her from John without getting anything in return. She's been through a lot with John and clearly has someone else that she loves, so it might not be the right thing to save her and expect a sexual favour as repayment.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes