Jun 15, 2020
It's more aimed at the people that keep calling him a loser.

They seem to think fucking his wife means the MC is somehow "better" than him yet John has no interest in Nicole and if he told her to heel she'd be there in a flash.

On top of that he's rich and has a harem of women worshipping him.

He's not quite a loser.

He could also take revenge by bending MC's mother over and giving him a sibling, it won't be the first time John has fucked a married woman.
I can’t believe I didn’t think of that, but like someone else mentioned as well I have to imagine there will be more of the MC’s parents content possibly related to John.

I just don’t want to backtrack the MC+Nicole relationship now that it’s finally at a point where they both are into it and the Marilyn finish and the abrupt leaving by the MC just “concerned” me is all.

How frequent are the updates for this game? It’s pretty cool how many different things/ideas people have I had no clue and really leaves the potential for a ton more in this game to occur.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
This mod is no longer necessary as the plus version of the game includes a gallery. I will leave this post here until the links decay in case someone needs it for whatever reason. Thanks for the support guys :)

I actually ended up having some free time tonight. So here it is:

A Mother's Love Gallery Mod

Adds an in-game gallery screen to the main menu of the game. All scenes are unlocked. Name is set when first loading the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v1.1
Supported Game Version: Part 1-8
Installation: Drop into root directory of game
Download: WorkUpload
Can you update you mod.The gallery in the game is incomplete.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.06.2020 (fix for stats screen)
I'll be waiting for your update thank so much in advance

Jan 8, 2018
Marilyn just wants to scew the whole family over, no-one has ever seen her mother and with good reason, past bad relationships always come back to haunt us, John doesn't know it yet, but he has a love child... Marilyn...And she's gonna fuck his shit up for what he did to her mother! And you're just a puppet!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
It's still funny that Orb does his best to make NTR and Non-NTR paths different from each other. Beeman is pretty hideous in any path of it, but in the NTR path he's basically a demon. Chloe is also the same, it doesn't only few a different character, but it basically picks the main characteristics of her and gives a 180º spin on most, if not all of them. The argument with her mother after the travel on the recent update shows clearly that.

Marylin is weird, she's diabolical in both paths, but in the NTR path she pays up a big deal over weakening MC's mind, for her own good, which is ever worse than what Chloe was doing.

It's a shame that both Chloe and Marylin have so less content on the Non-NTR path, my "main" path since I started the game. Chloe just shows how bad in the bed she is, while Marylin makes some camshows here and there and it's done.

Well, on this update shows more about the mystery of both Father & Mother and John. If the past updates made clear some stuff, is that Orb isn't too subtle on showing where the plot is going. Saying that, I agree with some people around here that shows that MC could be John's son, but what surprises me is that neither MC parents seems to know John before that, neither carry any of grief on him - their problem is with his aunt.

I can only think in two, maybe three alternatives for that: Mom & Dad compromised MC's future with some kind of debt and the time is approaching for them to pay, MC could be son of his aunt and John could be his father, or even thinking out of the box and say that it doesn't have any relation with neither of them, and that's why John wants him to suceed on the Magic Grand State and Aunt is between that in some way.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I seem to recall in older versions having to edit the save and find a line called plus patreon and change it from 0 to 1 to get saves to work from normal version on a plus version does this work around still work or do i have to start again?
If it's there I can't find it. Old saves won't work with this version--at least in my case.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really wish you would add pregnancy into the game for ALL the woman
this is one of the very few games that makes it to my private collection everytime it gets an update i replace the previous one

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can’t believe I didn’t think of that, but like someone else mentioned as well I have to imagine there will be more of the MC’s parents content possibly related to John.

I just don’t want to backtrack the MC+Nicole relationship now that it’s finally at a point where they both are into it and the Marilyn finish and the abrupt leaving by the MC just “concerned” me is all.

How frequent are the updates for this game? It’s pretty cool how many different things/ideas people have I had no clue and really leaves the potential for a ton more in this game to occur.
I think it's about every 3-4 months for updates. This one took around 4 months as Part 8 was released in June.

It's a shame that both Chloe and Marylin have so less content on the Non-NTR path, my "main" path since I started the game. Chloe just shows how bad in the bed she is, while Marylin makes some camshows here and there and it's done.
Well, the main point of this game is the MC's relationship with Nicole, so it's understandable in that sense that other characters get less content. They are side characters in the truest sense because they don't get a lot, unlike in other games where side characters often get a considerable chunk of the action to the point where they're practically main characters.

Well, on this update shows more about the mystery of both Father & Mother and John. If the past updates made clear some stuff, is that Orb isn't too subtle on showing where the plot is going. Saying that, I agree with some people around here that shows that MC could be John's son, but what surprises me is that neither MC parents seems to know John before that, neither carry any of grief on him - their problem is with his aunt.

I can only think in two, maybe three alternatives for that: Mom & Dad compromised MC's future with some kind of debt and the time is approaching for them to pay, MC could be son of his aunt and John could be his father, or even thinking out of the box and say that it doesn't have any relation with neither of them, and that's why John wants him to suceed on the Magic Grand State and Aunt is between that in some way.
I don't think, or at least I hope not, that John will turn out to be the MC's real Dad. This would make the sex with Chloe incest as she'd be his sister and although I'm a big fan of incest games, it's nice to have some games without it and this is one of those times.

If it's anything, I feel like John is trying to buy something from them and is propositioning the MC's Mom in much the same way he did with Mr Blues's wife in Little Big Pond. The binder that the MC keeps seeing them with is likely the contract he's offered them which is why they don't want the MC to see it. Other than that, the "medical issue" isn't with the Aunt but with one of them and they're not ready to tell him yet.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
I agree with all of you that maybe the MC is John's son... but hey! It's just a theory, we don't know what the dev has planned with the story, but damn, I want to know what the parents will say to the MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with all of you that maybe the MC is John's son... but hey! It's just a theory, we don't know what the dev has planned with the story, but damn, I want to know what the parents will say to the MC.
If he is then the parents are damn good actors because they had dinner with John and Nicole and there wasn't the slightest hint of awkwardness. Plus, they'd surely try to discourage the MC from dating Chloe since they'd know that she is the MC's half-sister.

Honestly, I don't see this "John is MC's father" theory panning out at all as there's more going against it than for it.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
If he is then the parents are damn good actors because they had dinner with John and Nicole and there wasn't the slightest hint of awkwardness. Plus, they'd surely try to discourage the MC from dating Chloe since they'd know that she is the MC's half-sister.

Honestly, I don't see this "John is MC's father" theory panning out at all as there's more going against it than for it.
You're right, maybe we're wrong with that theory... or maybe not? :unsure: We'll see in a few of months xD

Jul 20, 2020
I doubt John is the mc's father, but he could be propositioning the parents for something. Or likely one of the parents are sick, or they plan on moving.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes