Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Was surprised and a bit disappointed there was no blackmailing with the hotel receptionists in this update. Still hope though that will happen later as unclear all those past interactions were for if not.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Does it bother somebody else, that Nicole still acts like a nun who has never fucked before,
even after so many lustful events with her that she enjoyed herself as well?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Does it bother somebody else, that Nicole still acts like a nun who has never fucked before,
even after so many lustful events with her that she enjoyed herself as well?
Nicole still lives in a world of self-doubt and shame towards her daughter and her husband. She is not yet able to completely let go and fully enjoy her experience with the MC. Once the penny has dropped, you will surely experience a different Nicole.

In the love-route you slowly see changes in Nicole's behavior towards the end of part 9.

Last edited:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Nicole still lives in a world of self-doubt and shame towards her daughter and her husband. She is not yet able to completely let go and fully enjoy her experience with the MC. Once the penny has dropped, you will surely experience a different Nicole.
That remains to be seen. My experience with other games are otherwise, because it's a functional
routine that's easy to use several times in slightly different variations. But I have to admit that Nicole
caught myheart really fast and I'm still hoping for a more easy going Nicole.

But I always fast forward anything about her daughter, whose name I never cared to remember.

Also I hate this ape-faced husband, who basks in his macho behaviour so arrogant, that I always want to choke him.

So for me it's ALL about Nicole.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Also I hate this ape-faced husband, who basks in his macho behaviour so arrogant, that I always want to choke him.
Without an opponent you can really hate, the story would be only half as interesting.
But I always fast forward anything about her daughter, whose name I never cared to remember.
[Secret-Ignore-Field-Activated] There is a daughter? ;-) [Secret-Ignore-Field-Deactivated]

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Without an opponent you can really hate, the story would be only half as interesting.
Well that's what the "Rules of Writing" dictate since decades. I wonder if that's a real
fact or just a safe way. And of course there are various options to create a villain.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Amazing story and ofcourse, Nicole has a special place in everyone's heart. (well, she's the main character :D)

I would also like to indulge in this "conspiracy" regarding MC's parents and what they will say but it can go either way so I think it's a little bit early for that.

However, I'm 97.53% sure that John will have serious suspicions considering that Nicole decided to pay for the spa with her credit card and the maniac will check that...(maybe this theory has been already talked about)

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Imagine Lord Of The Rings without a Sauron. :LOL:
You got me there ;). Nevertheless, I sometimes like those Films the most, which
do NOT implement all the usual components.

Just for example: Dredd is totaly fine without any love story. (NOT Judge Dredd with Stalone)

Sometimes I find it hard to follow the "jumps" between the evolving love/sex relationship
and the scenes about an evil plot, humiliating the MC or weaker NPCs or whatever the
counterpart is. It kicks me out of the mood quite thoroughly.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I would also like to indulge in this "conspiracy" regarding MC's parents and what they will say but it can go either way so I think it's a little bit early for that.
My gut feeling definitely tells me that MC's parents are not his real parents. At least not the real father, maybe John is and that's why his parents were against Chloe.

However, I'm 97.53% sure that John will have serious suspicions considering that Nicole decided to pay for the spa with her credit card and the maniac will check that...(maybe this theory has been already talked about)
I think that will definitely be a topic in part 10, while playing I immediately thought to myself "Nicole, you are so stupid!".

Last edited:
Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I think that will definitely be a topic in part 10, while playing I immediately thought to myself "Nicole, you are so stupid!".
Exactly what I felt as well. I was actually hoping to have some options right before where I insist on paying it given that it will surely have an impact in the future.

Otherwise, the entire scene makes no sense to have renders and dialogue related to who pays since it's a virtual novel.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I just hope chloe gets a good ending. Too much to hope to keep both mother and daughter but I cant stand to let beeman have her so I continue to romance both. Hopefully not destroying her in doing so.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Was surprised and a bit disappointed there was no blackmailing with the hotel receptionists in this update. Still hope though that will happen later as unclear all those past interactions were for if not.
Why are you "hoping" for something to happen? You are a ntr fan?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I just hope chloe gets a good ending. Too much to hope to keep both mother and daughter but I cant stand to let beeman have her so I continue to romance both. Hopefully not destroying her in doing so.
Right from the start I was worried about the relationship with Chloe and Nicole at the same time, because I thought that Nicole would then never fully get involved with the MC (love route) and that's why I dropped her quite fast.

But MC should have told Nicole about Beeman and Chloe, nobody deserves to be with him.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If he is then the parents are damn good actors because they had dinner with John and Nicole and there wasn't the slightest hint of awkwardness. Plus, they'd surely try to discourage the MC from dating Chloe since they'd know that she is the MC's half-sister.

Honestly, I don't see this "John is MC's father" theory panning out at all as there's more going against it than for it.
John can't /won't be his father for a few reasons.
Both his parents seem not to know John. There is no indication from any of them they know each other in anyway.
If John was his father, the MC's parents would do a lot more to stop him dating Chloe.
If John was aware, he'd stop them dating.
And the dev would probably have is page kicked by the patreon fascist police.
Also, the wife of your biological father is your step-mother, which would be counted as incest in some places.

Reactions: thorin0815

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Also, the wife of your biological father is your step-mother, which would be counted as incest in some places.
Especially in that place called Patreon. By this time next year, they'll probably consider your room mate, landlord or tenants incest too. :BootyTime:

Reactions: thorin0815

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
My gut feeling definitely tells me that MC's parents are not his real parents. At least not the real father, maybe John is and that's why his parents were against Chloe.

Keep in mind that it may not be joint credit card holder. It could be her personal credit cards. Keep in mind now days more people prefer to have their own credit card instead of joint credit card. However, the question :unsure:, did she really use a credit card or paid cash or other method. I am sure that MC was planning to put it on his company card, until Nicole requested to pay for it.

Have a great day. (y)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes