thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Keep in mind that it may not be joint credit card holder. It could be her personal credit cards. Keep in mind now days more people prefer to have their own credit card instead of joint credit card. However, the question :unsure:, did she really use a credit card or paid cash or other method. I am sure that MC was planning to put it on his company card, until Nicole requested to pay for it.
I don't think that Nicole has her own credit card, as a pure housewife that seems rather illogical to me.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I don't think that Nicole has her own credit card, as a pure housewife that seems rather illogical to me.
'

I know some friends' "housewifves" who get their own credit card, also credit their own bank account as well. We don't know until we see further into the game/story to see for sure. Beside, do we really think John would look at his statement and pay the bill or just pays the bills and shred the billing statement.

Have a great day. (y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Too bad that the story doesn't play in Germany, we still tend to cash payments. Makes cheating a lot less stressful, hehe.
Totally off topic, but up until recently I worked with a guy that was not allowed a cell phone of any sort by his wife because she didn't want him calling other chicks. Zero trust, but then knowing him I wouldn't blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Too bad that the story doesn't play in Germany, we still tend to cash payments. Makes cheating a lot less stressful, hehe.
Yes, over the years hearing different sources how certain people get busted using credit card, auto-pay toll booths, GPS, mobile phone, etc. to show where they have been to and possible lead to affair or other criminal activities. It seems that now days more people seems to not care about that anymore.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: thorin0815

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I enjoy this update and also I am happy that there was no sad/horrible scene with Nicole after the last update left us with a cliffhanger. I am sooooooo glad that I did both Love and corrupt Nicole route to see some differences in the story especially with Nicole and the MC. Can't wait for the next update to deal with Beeman. Great job Devs and the team

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful renders and some story advancement so a very good update. Like so many others I wish the updates could come out faster, but I don't want to start a fight so no more about that. I do wish the dev would get someone to check the english as there are so many mistakes there. I'm sure if he asked there would be people here willing to read the story and correct a lot of the tenses. Sure most of it is just translator mistakes. Enjoyed and looking forward to the next version. Thanks

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Beautiful renders and some story advancement so a very good update. Like so many others I wish the updates could come out faster, but I don't want to start a fight so no more about that. I do wish the dev would get someone to check the english as there are so many mistakes there. I'm sure if he asked there would be people here willing to read the story and correct a lot of the tenses. Sure most of it is just translator mistakes. Enjoyed and looking forward to the next version. Thanks
The updates come out in 2 months which is already pretty fast considering the content we get, but this update took longer because the dev stated he was taking a break due to the pandemic so he wanted to be with family, which is understandable.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nicole is getting hotter and hotter!!
Great update, love the story and can't wait to see how it's going to evolve.
Hopefully a happy ending for both MC and Nicole!

Reactions: Anaskm07

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
damn i did not expect this update to be this large and the story is just beginning with nicole and we have still abi so there will be many updates

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oooohhh... This game is like Nicole. I wanted to wait for another update, just so I can play longer.

But to my shame, I was unsuccessful. I missed Nicole too much. I was obsessed. The ending was perfect.

It is one of the few erotic games I have played on here where both the MC and his love interest are completely smitten with each other. Even though it's forbidden love. They are both obsessed and playing with fire!

I can see a real bed ending in multiple ways.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Oooohhh... This game is like Nicole. I wanted to wait for another update, just so I can play longer.

But to my shame, I was unsuccessful. I missed Nicole too much. I was obsessed. The ending was perfect.

It is one of the few erotic games I have played on here where both the MC and his love interest are completely smitten with each other. Even though it's forbidden love. They are both obsessed and playing with fire!

I can see a real bed ending in multiple ways.
Same, this is the only erotic game where I read every line and dialogue, usually I just skip too the good stuff but since I know there will be good stuff in everyone of Orbs games I can rest easy knowing that the dialogue is good investment in time and boy does it pay off.

Reactions: Alfius

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Protagonist has shit for brains. How can he think it is a nice idea to outright ask John's employees if their boss is having sex with Silvia? Worse is he just needed to check the PCs to answer his questions. :FacePalm:
At least the couple seem like the question didn't bothered them much so maybe they won't tell John.

By the way Marylin is being coy again, it seems like she took pictures of Nichole and the protagonist having sex. I still remember how she tried to set Chloe to find them thogether before.:unsure:

Speaking of Nichole she is finally doubting John after finding Silvia's pants in her room. :LOL::LOL:

As always really hot sex scenes.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes