harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The worst this will probably be in terms of an ending, at least on the non-NTR path, is that Chloe will be crushed to find out about the MC and Nicole and the MC's parents will not approve of the relationship. The other endings for the other paths might go to some reallt dark places, but the non-NTR path where you also gather as many friend points with Marilyn will probably have the least depressing ending.
That's why i said, it might be "one ending". Yes, we may have less depressing endings too.

Maybe it's because I don't play the other routes, but I don't have a problem with Marilyn (apart from what she did in the latest update). My MC has gathered a lot of friend points with her and is keeping her on his good side, so I don't see her being an issue for him.
In your path, she is good. But, in ntr path, she got a hand in chole ntr & her strange behavior. Even in non-ntr path, if you concentrate on getting more marylin scenes, you will find out she have lesbian obsession towards nicole. And she will make a deal with you whether you are okay with her watching you & nicole or atleast make a video & give it to her.

• Angry
Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Some guidelines for new players:

Ntr with chloe (gf) in this game not only gives ntr scenes but changes the story in very significant amount which is not at all favorable route to MC.

Try to aviod Marilyn as much as possible. Whenever it is unavoidable to aviod her, just select friendship point choices. Careful, we don't want enmity with her.

Take Abigail route & try to meet her as much as possible.

If you want to enjoy more h-scenes with nicole (the mother, heroine of this game), follow zoey's walkthrough available in this game thread's opening page.

If you want to try love route with nicole, just try on your own after you try the above route (called corruption).
Best ways to play this game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Maybe I need to reply some of the game again but I don't really see Marylins obession with Nicole. Yes there was something but I assumed it was more Marylin being obsessed with the MC and doing what she can to help him get with Nicole. (I only do and will ever play the non-NTR routes.)
Marylin is obsessed with Nicole, not the MC. The reason why she want the MC to get with Nicole, is not to help the MC, it's her pathway to Nicole. She tells you this straight out.

Having said all that, I still like Marylin, I see her as harmless competition. Marilyn is so obsessed that she will live of the scraps from the MC and Nicole, so I will throw her some bones.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Marylin is obsessed with Nicole, not the MC. The reason why she want the MC to get with Nicole, is not to help the MC, it's her pathway to Nicole. She tells you this straight out.

Having said all that, I still like Marylin, I see her as harmless competition. Marilyn is so obsessed that she will live of the scraps from the MC and Nicole, so I will throw her some bones.
Yeah, those who like marylin, may not have problem to share her with nicole. I mean, lot of non-ntr fans have lesbian fetish & they have prblms only if it is with another male.

But I'm greatly invested in nicole route, by avoiding marylin as much as possible, to maintain a full feldged monogamous relation in nicole. I'm doing things with chole only because her ntr story is worse because it's walrus beeman.. yukk!! In my route, marylin is never a lesbian, i never read her book, so her obsession hasn't occurred in my playthrough.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I don't remember that. Hmm. I've always been more focused on her ability than anything else.

Yeah, those who like marylin, may not have problem to share her with nicole. I mean, lot of non-ntr fans have lesbian fetish & they have prblms only if it is with another male.
I'm the opposite to that, male/female (even females the MC is involved with) it's all the same to me. I loathe NTR and any kind of sharing, which makes really good harem games difficult for me to find, becuase 99% of the time they end up with some les/bi sharing stuff. Even non harem games as so many seem to end up with some bi/les action for "reasons".

Reactions: harsha_26

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a weird error, at the night at the hotel when I want to call Nicole "Nicole" instead of "Mrs. Heavens" I always got the attached error message. Ignoring it the game continues just fine.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part9PLUS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
so I'm just starting this game and I have to ask, is this just going to be a story about Chloe getting cucked? Cuz a story about a dude dumping his girlfriend to fuck her mom just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I don't want to keep going just to have that be the story.
The game is all about Nicole + MC, Chloe (daughter) is just a side character.

BDI

May 23, 2017
is a awesome website where you can get patreon versions of almost every game it's better than most websites for games
Are those all in APK form or are they also in regular PC form?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Any way you can get rid of Marilyn? Totally superfluous character in the game and irritating.
You can't, but to be safeside, follow zoey's walkthrough. He made the route where we can see marylin as least as possible & also no chole ntr. And we get many h-scenes with nicole. Only drawback from that walkthrough is love route.

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
I played this one on mobile a few versions back. The engrish was atrocious, but for some reason I kept playing it. Is the spelling & grammar still that bad?

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes