Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Chapter was full of more questions than answers, but still good over all! Gives the feeling that we're only Seventy or so percent so far in the story.
I don't know about the rest of you, but Sylvia better have a damn good reason for doing what she's doing...regardless, she's betraying her finance...So far I say throw her in the same sinking ship as John.:devilish:

Reactions: thorin0815

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
so I'm just starting this game and I have to ask, is this just going to be a story about Chloe getting cucked? Cuz a story about a dude dumping his girlfriend to fuck her mom just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I don't want to keep going just to have that be the story.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Looks like I have ~3 new parts to play. I really love this. This game is the first I played mainly because of a MILF.

I just hope chloe gets a good ending. Too much to hope to keep both mother and daughter but I cant stand to let beeman have her so I continue to romance both. Hopefully not destroying her in doing so.
I hope that that there will be also a Mother-Chloe-MC ending.

can u fuck the nurse abby
I really hope so.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
so I'm just starting this game and I have to ask, is this just going to be a story about Chloe getting cucked? Cuz a story about a dude dumping his girlfriend to fuck her mom just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I don't want to keep going just to have that be the story.
The game is about corrupting / loving Chloe's mom, Nicole. You can choose to kept your relationship going with Chloe while having the secret affair with the mom, or you can ignore Chloe and I think break up. (I'm not 100% sure as I don't do NTR which the route goes). You can go two ways with Nicole the more corruption or more loving, but even the corruption way is actually very loving, it's more pushing her out her comfort zone than typical turning her into a slut corruption. It's actually nothing like that all.

But if the idea of cheating on your gf with her mother leaves a bad taste then it's probably not the game for you sadly, it is really good and Nicole is truly one of the best MILFS out there.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Let me answer you in this way. When I started the game my feelings towards the female characters were the following:-
Chloe:- I found her cute, endearing and very naïve.
Marilyn:- I found her very attractive and wanted her to be my GF (She is actually the reason I started playing the game)
Nicole:- I thought she was a bitch and I basically just wanted to fuck her out of spite. How dare she!!

So now after playing up to Part 9 My feelings have changed dramatically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a final point in terms of cucking her. I would not say he cucks her. He still have sex with her , but it's more out of duty and obligation. He is definitely sensitive to her needs and still tries to be a good boyfriend, even though he does not love her anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros and Naxos

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That would be nice.

Don't care about any of the other girls, I mean Marylin is nice, but she's friendzoned hard
Am I the only guy that does not see this ending? I do not think Chloe will except this.
The only way I see this happening is Chloe and MC getting married, but MC and Nicole still fucking like rabbits in the background. That would kind of be my favourite ending.

An open relationship with Chloe?.....I don't think so.

Reactions: Premo and Repuci

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Am I the only guy that does not see this ending? I do not think Chloe will except this.
The only way I see this happening is Chloe and MC getting married, but MC and Nicole still fucking like rabbits in the background. That would kind of be my favourite ending.

An open relationship with Chloe?.....I don't think so.
I don't see it happening, but as I'm a lover of harems, I always want the multiple girl ending. But I agree with you I don't see it happening. I think Chloe would be far too hurt discovering Nicole's relationship with the MC to want to be part of that. It's like me wining the multi millions mega lotto, it would be awesome, but i don't see it happening.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you are all wishing about harem or mother-daughter ending, sorry it's not gonna happen. The endings will be surprising & can be tragic too.

I think in one ending, even though MC finally exposed john & magic grand, we may have to see mother (nicole) dying, daughter left you, parents backrupted, aunt also died, abigail left the city, marylin finally show you her true evil colors like the nurse in acting lessons game, she will even try to sleep with nicole or even rape nicole (before her death at one point).

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If you are all wishing about harem or mother-daughter ending, sorry it's not gonna happen. The endings will be surprising & can be tragic too.

I think in one ending, even though MC finally finally exposed john & magic grand, we may have to see mother dying, daughter left you, parents backrupted, aunt also died, abigail left the city, marylin finally show you her true evil colors like the nurse in acting lessons game, she will even try to sleep or even rape nicole (before her death at one point).
That will be rough!! worse then Acting Lessons!

I definitely see some tragic events unfolding, but maybe not as bad as your vision.
Hoping for a Nicole + MC ending

Jan 8, 2018
That will be rough!! worse then Acting Lessons!

I definitely see some tragic events unfolding, but maybe not as bad as your vision.
Hoping for a Nicole + MC ending
I agree, but Marilyn is the one who is so going all out to get it together and sink the entire family, she saw the Beeman and Chloe before she told you, she probably already has video of that! She's standing outside when you came out like a voyeur, she probably has video of you doing Nicole! Not only that but you are slowly, but surely, drip feeding her all the info about John's business that she needs to sink or kill him for good, If you have been good to her, you and Nicole maybe spared but Chloe will be collateral damage, you're just a puppet and she's pulling the strings. She will not stop until John pays for what he did to HER mother or father (that no-one has ever seen btw) all those years ago!
That's the way I see it at least.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I think in one ending, even though MC finally exposed john & magic grand, we may have to see mother (nicole) dying, daughter left you, parents backrupted, aunt also died, abigail left the city, marylin finally show you her true evil colors like the nurse in acting lessons game, she will even try to sleep with nicole or even rape nicole (before her death at one point).
I hope not. No reason to ruin the story with too dark an ending.

I won't even consider touching acting lessons knowing what went down there.

Maybe I need to reply some of the game again but I don't really see Marylins obession with Nicole. Yes there was something but I assumed it was more Marylin being obsessed with the MC and doing what she can to help him get with Nicole. (I only do and will ever play the non-NTR routes.)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Clearly you've never seen The Graduate, because this is basically what the story is about. But you don't have to stay with Chloe whilte you cheat on her with her Mom, you can always let her to go to be fucked by that disgusting walrus, Beeman, although that is fate worse than being cheated on.

can u fuck the nurse abby
Not yet, but hopefully we will at least once before the game ends.

The worst this will probably be in terms of an ending, at least on the non-NTR path, is that Chloe will be crushed to find out about the MC and Nicole and the MC's parents will not approve of the relationship. The other endings for the other paths might go to some reallt dark places, but the non-NTR path where you also gather as many friend points with Marilyn will probably have the least depressing ending.

Whenever I see Marylin suddenly appearing before us:

View attachment 847032

Hello friend (with a fake smile), Longtime no see.. (why can't you just kill yourself girl?)
Maybe it's because I don't play the other routes, but I don't have a problem with Marilyn (apart from what she did in the latest update). My MC has gathered a lot of friend points with her and is keeping her on his good side, so I don't see her being an issue for him.

Reactions: johnelros
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes