Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Saying that, I agree with some people around here that shows that MC could be John's son, but what surprises me is that neither MC parents seems to know John before that, neither carry any of grief on him - their problem is with his aunt.

I can only think in two, maybe three alternatives for that: Mom & Dad compromised MC's future with some kind of debt and the time is approaching for them to pay, MC could be son of his aunt and John could be his father, or even thinking out of the box and say that it doesn't have any relation with neither of them, and that's why John wants him to suceed on the Magic Grand State and Aunt is between that in some way.
John can't /won't be his father for a few reasons.
Both his parents seem not to know John. There is no indication from any of them they know each other in anyway.
If John was his father, the MC's parents would do a lot more to stop him dating Chloe.
If John was aware, he'd stop them dating.
And the dev would probably have is page kicked by the patreon fascist police.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I doubt John is the mc's father, but he could be propositioning the parents for something. Or likely one of the parents are sick, or they plan on moving.
Yeah or one of them has lost their job and they need to move or something.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So Beeman is sick in the head, keeping Abigail's sister's ashes hostage so she won't leave him.
What a sick individual. So once the Mc get's her sister back, will Abigail leave him?
That is the big question.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So Beeman is sick in the head, keeping Abigail's sister's asses so she won't leave him.
What a sick individual. So once the Mc get's her sister back, will Abigail leave him?
That is the big question.
Pretty sure the answer is 'yes'.

The real big question is, will the MC get to have sex with Abi before she leaves? :unsure:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
John can't /won't be his father for a few reasons.
Both his parents seem not to know John. There is no indication from any of them they know each other in anyway.
If John was his father, the MC's parents would do a lot more to stop him dating Chloe.
If John was aware, he'd stop them dating.
And the dev would probably have is page kicked by the patreon fascist police.
That's why I think it's something related to debt for the future, even today is weird that John is so keen with MC, and giving how is his line of work, I doubt that he would be useful in any instance for him, unless it's for to deal with female clients, like how Nessa said on the past update.

But the whole stuff of Aunt is still weird, and the fact that they are "giving him some time" is even weirder. Well, maybe he's with a degenerative illness and needs some time to before the perpetual black screen, but knowing how this game works to mess with your emotions and theories, I could say that generally is the third option which is the most certain.

Jan 8, 2018
If he is then the parents are damn good actors because they had dinner with John and Nicole and there wasn't the slightest hint of awkwardness. Plus, they'd surely try to discourage the MC from dating Chloe since they'd know that she is the MC's half-sister.

Honestly, I don't see this "John is MC's father" theory panning out at all as there's more going against it than for it.
I agree, he's more likely to be Marilyns father than his, she is so going all out to get it together, she saw the Beeman and Chloe before she told you, she probably already has video, she's standing outside when you came out like a voyeur, she probably has video of you doing his wife and you are slowly, but surely, drip feeding her all the info about John's business to sink him for good, you're just a puppet and she's pulling the strings. She will not stop until John pays for what he did to HER mother or father, that no-one has ever seen btw, all those years ago!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Pretty sure the answer is 'yes'.

The real big question is, will the MC get to have sex with Abi before she leaves? :unsure:
It will be a ...
Wham ! Bam ! Thank You Ma'am !
kinda thing, cause she's ready to leave the city as soon as she gets her sister back. Unless the MC does something abut that first before it's too late.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Have to disagree with you here if what you are implying is true then in would be Incest and patreon will ban it .
More logical explanation will be that john has something to do with MCs aunt that caused her illness .
Hmmm, yeah that might be true. It's just with these games, it is usually something related to sex and finding your parent is someone else or something like that.

But, now that I think about how nicely Orb has been writing the story, I doubt he will use tactics like naming John his biological/real landlord or something to avoid getting banned. So yeah, probably your explanation is better. But then I am sure John must have used his Aunt for his sex racket somehow ;P.

And even the theory that John might be proposing something to his parents in exchange of sex like money for the medical bills is very plausible as well. In that case I will like the option to break john's face badly. How dare he go after MC's Mom. I just hope no forced ntr. It is already sad to see Sylvia not being enjoyed by MC XD.

P.S.- Let's see what one of the best games has in store for us. But man, waiting months for an update is so cruel when we find such amazing games. I hope this game has still a long story ahead, and hopefully a good closure. Also, this is the first time for me that I am readily open to not being given a Harem ending choice. I will just be satisfied with MC making Nicole his forever.

P.P.S- Nicole's renders and scenes are THE BEST.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Some guidelines for new players:

Ntr with chloe (gf) in this game not only gives ntr scenes but changes the story in very significant amount which is not at all favorable route to MC.

Try to aviod Marilyn as much as possible. Whenever it is unavoidable to aviod her, just select friendship point choices. Careful, we don't want enmity with her.

Take Abigail route & try to meet her as much as possible.

If you want to enjoy more h-scenes with nicole (the mother, heroine of this game), follow zoey's walkthrough available in this game thread's opening page.

If you want to try love route with nicole, just try on your own after you try the above route (called corruption).

Reactions: Sothyr

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
What if we chose the Chloe/Beeman NTR route AND chose to ignore Marilyn as much as possible...? :unsure:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ntr with chloe (gf) in this game not only gives ntr scenes but changes the story in very significant amount which is not at all favorable route to MC.
Can you clarify on this? ( I don't mind spoilers) Kind of seems ( if you look at it logically), in the long run, it would backfire on MC.
If you want to enjoy more h-scenes with nicole (the mother, heroine of this game), follow zoey's walkthrough available in this game thread's opening page.
If you want to try love route with nicole, just try on your own after you try the above route (called corruption).
It's been a while I played this, but Love/corruption route seem kind of odd. I remember Corruption path being closer to Love+additional scenes, with no real change to their relationship.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
What is the status of pregnancy in this at the moment? Do we get to knock her up, intentionally or unintentionally? I've been keeping an eye on this because it looks extremely good, too good to ruin with an early playthrough, but that would certainly be something that could get me to finally try it out even while it's incomplete.

Reactions: HB38
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes