Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can’t wait for her to leave her loser husband and I hope at some point we get rewarded for cumming inside with a pregnancy.
John is hardly what you would call a "loser". He's built a powerful and financially prosperous real estate company (albeit through shady, underhanded means), and he's having sex with multiple women (albeit it through blackmail and other disgusting tactics). He's a manipulative, despicable bastard, but right now he's living a high life at the top of his game, and just because he doesn't appreciate the hottest woman in his life doesn't make him a "loser".

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Where as I totaly agree John is not by any means a loser.
He most definatly needs to become a loser simply for him being the slimeball that he is.
Not to mention his treatment of others like his wife his secretary and his supossed friends the X-Bar owner and the X-Bar owners wife.
If the Dev ends this game without the MC somehow being the downfall of both John and Beeman then he will of really missed a great trick.
If he can convinsingly deal with them two while keeping the MC and nichole togethert his game could go from being one of the great's to almost legendary.

But that's just my opinion.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I ran a diff on the source of V8 and V9Plus, and AFAICT, the only real difference between the plus and not-plus versions is the galleries in the plus version (there are an epic fuckton of grammar/spelling fixes in v9Plus as well, but I'd expect those to be in the non-plus v9). You should be able to manually import your saves from one to the other and play just fine. I am testing this myself now.

[Edit]
Confirmed that it works just fine.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Haven't played this in a while...is NTR route with GF ( though technically it's not really NTR at that point) later on any good? I remember when Chucky got hooked up with that teacher, those scenes were hilarious.

Reactions: jvans5

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Parts 1-9

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Thanks Zoey Raven for once again your awesome walkthrough and really good formatted PDF, however maybe you can for the next version also add what corruption does for some option, there is some sort love and corruption route

Reactions: Kingkong69

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Nice update. The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the scene I enjoyed the most but was hoping for more interaction with the 2 other characters + I learnt a new word today : katoptronophilia (y). Thanks.
Thanks Zoey Raven for once again your awesome walkthrough and really good formatted PDF, however maybe you can for the next version also add what corruption does for some option, there is some sort love and corruption route
Mooi hoor. Bedankt.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Best. Update. Ever!!! There was so much Nicole sex. :love: I love the fact that she's now finally totally into it and has completely given herself to the MC, and it's about damn time too. (y)
That shower sex in the massage place...OMFG
Chloe, cute as ever, just a shame we're probably going to very likely end up breaking her heart when we tell her we're actually in love with her Mom. :cry:
[......]
signed!! nuff said bois!! btw bacchus i rly luv that damn sexy signature of yours :Kappa:(y)
great game orb!! much appreciated update sir!! keep em cumming (or us) hrhrhr..

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes