RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
PSA: *NEVER* Go ass to pussy. Don't get your girl sick. Even if she's not your girl, don't do that shit. It's just mean.
PSA to PSA: women vagina is a perfect ground not only to grow new units of human type, but also for really nasty diseases. And you wont believe, but poo have fuckton of nasty bacterial agents. Yes, my dear friend, right now, in you intestines, reside about 2 kilograms on various bacteria. But as long as they stay in rectum there are no much harm from them.

That also applies to peepee as well.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
how about the other way around ?
That's fine. Just don't go back to pussy if you go ass.

PSA to PSA: women vagina is a perfect ground not only to grow new units of human type, but also for really nasty diseases. And you wont believe, but poo have fuckton of nasty bacterial agents. Yes, my dear friend, right now, in you intestines, reside about 2 kilograms on various bacteria. But as long as they stay in rectum there are no much harm from them.

That also applies to peepee as well.
While I appreciate your comment and expanding on it, why are you giving a PSA to mine? Just add on to it :p

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I'll play it just because it reminds me of monster musume View attachment 1010187
i could ave played the game, now i'm stuck with watching the anime again and re-reading the manga ... because those preview pics of actual sex scene aren't half as enticing as the heavily censored mon-musu T_T

btw i'm a leg man witch is your favorite ?

GA123

Jul 1, 2017
Is this the full version? On romcomics it has the "Demo" appendix and is only like 10mb smaller..

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes