3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You just skip it, so if you know it's there, the dialogues suggest it's still happening. I don't think that's intentional, just lazy writing. In this update the only animated sex scene is the father and the sister banging in a park and a former teacher walk into them with her father in law and in it's non NTR version (which still has lesbian-NTR, even if you close your eyes on what's happening behind the scenes, but that's a different story) the sister is still scared shitless when she sees her, because God forbid if a teacher sees you... seating on a bench... with you dad... It's that type of lazy shit.

Funny enough that's not the worst thing about this game. The MC took the spineless-doormat personality to a new level! He basically apologises to his sister for... blueballing him! I'm not joking... In the previous update she used his as a dildo while he was sleeping (he obviously woke up right in the middle of it) and when she was done she just left him a boner, and now when he pretty much asked her "what the fuck was that about", she said she blueballed him because she didn't want to get pregnant, even though she's on the pill (which again implies she's banging someone else even in the "harem but not really" path... During a quarantine... Gee, I wonder who that might be...) and he actually apologised to her...
WOW
I'm...speechless ...
Guess dev decided to go full on NTR or at least on that path...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not gonna answer because it's irrelevant , again I say , you're hinting at the current situation of mother and sister in the VN...
therefore your question is irrelevant since this is a incest "harem" or no-ntr path whatever the hell the no ntr path is called :))
My understanding is that that scene where the sister and dad was originally seen banging in the car, now can be skipped/not seen, but it still happens behind the scenes then, and the dialogue between her and mom reveals it did happen.
So, you can only skip the "NTR" bits, but they happens anyway, skippable but not avoidable.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My understanding is that that scene where the sister and dad was originally seen banging in the car, now can be skipped/not seen, but it still happens behind the scenes then, and the dialogue between her and mom reveals it did happen.
So, you can only skip the "NTR" bits, but they happens anyway, skippable but not avoidable.
eddie987
just gave us a good explanation about that and this update.
awesome update right? :)))

Reactions: linkinn

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
eddie987
just gave us a good explanation about that and this update.
awesome update right? :)))
Well I've never played. When the initial release first came out, I was going to, but then I saw comments about questionable content in a game that's supposed to be a harem game, I chose not to and decided to wait and see what comes later on, will such things be avoidable or not.
But now it's clear it won't be avoidable, so I'm not even gonna bother.
Besides, there ain't more than one dick in a harem, and that belongs to MC, but clearly not in this game, it's more like everybody fucks everybody kind of game, judging by all the previous comments.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly, I think Devs should either embrace the tag or not. Trying to please both sides seems near impossible.
with that I agree completely
Well I've never played. When the initial release first came out, I was going to, but then I saw comments about questionable content in a game that's supposed to be a harem game, I chose not to and decided to wait and see what comes later on, will such things be avoidable or not.
well done, seems the dev is going cuck route.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, seens like the dev made his decision, keep the same dumb decision in keep it a NTR game with a half assed harem path, just remove harem path at this point, so it's fairly obvious what most people that are bothered (me included) should do.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
But now it's clear it won't be avoidable, so I'm not even gonna bother.
Besides, there ain't more than one dick in a harem, and that belongs to MC, but clearly not in this game, it's more like everybody fucks everybody kind of game, judging by all the previous comments.
same thing here.never played it after i read the comments just trying to give the dev the bennefit of the doubt but after reading some more comments here on the last page im definitely out. Its a shame,i waited cause of the renders

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Review extract from LionHeart95:
"The Girl leaving the office in bear feet gives I since of mystery"

Thanks for the heads-up LionHeart95!

I was definitely going to give this a try, but I'm neither into footjobs nor, being exceedingly squeamish, footlacerations and so reading this has now really put me off.

I nevertheless wholeheartedly agree that the girl leaving the office in bear feet certainly does give a sense of mystery.

Nawo

Aug 16, 2016
From their patreon:
It's called A NEW BEGINNING.

A story of alien invasion, magic, political intrigue and how a complete nobody might very well save the world.

A small family becomes embroiled in a series of misadventures and mishaps when they come into possession of a ‘magic’ book. This leads to extraordinary events for the MC and all the women around him and to discoveries about the book and what it means to the whole world. Only one young man can control the outcome; the owner of the book.
Dafuq. Why the NTR? Is this about MC or about his father?

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I honestly don't see anything NTR about this KN. There's no established couples nor is the MC pining for someone. There isn't even any humiliation so far. Also, the dad isn't doing his daughter out of any malice (as far as we know). I guess people just want every girl in a VN to be a virtual virgin or have a backstory of being a prostitute in order to justify fucking someone other than the MC. MC wants to fuck everyone in in his family it's fine, but when someone else (who's female) in the story wants to do the same thing, everyone loses their minds...

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
if you haven't taken a bit of time to read the comments since it's not that much 14 pages then I would suggest you sit down.
Reading through them, I still don't see where I'm wrong.

That said, having read through them, I can see game quality comes into issue where there's barely any actual NTR to chase after.

This is nothing new of course. Those who don't like it will voice to the heavens how they don't like it and those who do like it get bamboozled into thinking there's more for them.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Nice an update. The 1st scene in the car was a nice surprise almost right away. Hoping for more. :love:

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes