3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am not going to discuss if it is ntr or not, my point is that in the harem version the difference is that you do not see what is happening but there are things that are evident that happen behind the scenes. A clear example is the case of Nena. We don't see her fucking Ajay but I think it's evident that this is happening from Nena's conversation with the mc thanking him for getting her to have a good cock. It really is the easy way to turn an ntr or voyeur game, whatever you want to call it, into a harem game. Delete certain scenes and parts of conversations. there is really nothing implemented in the harem part

Reactions: goulet1995

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made a small incest patch.
version: universal
feature: It removes the step-stuff at the beginning.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
This needs pregnancy imo. A missed opportunity with all the talk about filling their wombs and raw dogging it.
It's "magic" after all, with the progression from 0-100 this game takes in getting into the swing of it. With how much they fuck like rabbits; unless his magic jizz is all blanks, pregnancy has to take a part sooner or later.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
This needs pregnancy imo. A missed opportunity with all the talk about filling their wombs and raw dogging it.
It's "magic" after all, with the progression from 0-100 this game takes in getting into the swing of it. With how much they fuck like rabbits; unless his magic jizz is all blanks, pregnancy has to take a part sooner or later.
If i'm not mistaken they talk about 5 pregnancies, in some kind of flashback.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
You're quite right there, we need those swollen tummies, but maybe the Dev sees it different. Maybe in the next update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. players bitched and moaned of the rushed update and random events,
so devs caved into this debacle:

Dev:” XY Visual Novels said some 98 days ago:
Yes, agreed. It was a bit rushed as we're struggling for time at the moment.
We'll try to incorporate a bit more story and build-up in future.
This may mean updates taking a bit longer but we'll do our best.
Thank you for your feedback, it is helpful.”

Also dev: ” XY Visual Novels said some 38 days ago:
Still working on it, should be soon but can't give an exact date.”

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
So .. players bitched and moaned of the rushed update and random events,
so devs caved into this debacle:

Dev:” XY Visual Novels said some 98 days ago:
Yes, agreed. It was a bit rushed as we're struggling for time at the moment.
We'll try to incorporate a bit more story and build-up in future.
This may mean updates taking a bit longer but we'll do our best.
Thank you for your feedback, it is helpful.”

Also dev: ” XY Visual Novels said some 38 days ago:
Still working on it, should be soon but can't give an exact date.”
Thanks for the info

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Bummer :HideThePain:
I'll keep it on my Watch List until the rest of this year. Maybe we'll get some kind of news or closure

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I wanked on this game many times, the mother son penetration update , it was one of my best wanks.

Indian woman and stupid Allien dialogue killed it.

RIP :cry: .

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: THE KILLER 13
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes