3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
I do that, rewrite stories, as well.
I don't know if you post your edits but you should. I view it as somewhere between constructive criticism and fan fiction.

I'm in the same boat. Learning Renpy is easy enough but I don't have the patience to learn DAZ and actually make my own game.

Lately I've been screwing with Love Season and it's been fun and I get mostly positive comments on the forum which gives my empty life some meaning.
I don't post anything...I can create anything I want in DaZ but I don't have a clue how renpy works so I'm only editing the dialogue scripts.

It's mostly a personal thing. I create "my personal" tv serries collection from all the games after editing etc, using keynote and Premiere and stuff like that. I'm doing "Lust of Pain" and "Thirty days" these days.. both are good games but the writing needs some working.

Reactions: Family Fun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I don't post anything...I can create anything I want in DaZ but I don't have a clue how renpy works so I'm only editing the dialogue scripts.

It's mostly a personal thing. I create "my personal" tv serries collection from all the games after editing etc, using keynote and Premiere and stuff like that. I'm doing "Lust of Pain" and "Thirty days" these days.. both are good games but the writing needs some working.
if it is fun then it's fun.
I like editing the games more than playing them now.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I see in the reviews that NTR dialogue still present even if you choose the Harem route/turn NTR off/avoid NTR. Has the game been updated to actually be avoided/not present or mentioned? I have never played before so I have no idea how NTR works here, comments/reviews seem to be split.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I see in the reviews that NTR dialogue still present even if you choose the Harem route/turn NTR off/avoid NTR. Has the game been updated to actually be avoided/not present or mentioned? I have never played before so I have no idea how NTR works here, comments/reviews seem to be split.
For me if you choose at the beginning "Harem only for me" the whole NTR is gone in this game.
But it seems for some even that is not enough, the content must be wiped out of the game for them...

Reactions: GreenMeanie

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
the lack of ntr with dad. lost interest in the game. seems the dad no longer gets scenes with the sister.
That's what I was afraid of, heaps of games have like the smallest amount of NTR at the start and then nothing. Such a tease when they get an update because I have forgotten by then so I get excited for more NTR for a hot minute.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What do you expect from her, if her brother has such a huge cock? Why should she fuck her dad, if she can fuck her brother? ;)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Mandy made an interesting question to the MC, asking him if he'd be willing to do some gay filming? I'm thinking, why not! He's an actor and it's only "acting" right? A guy has to make money. Besides, he's cute enough to "play" a beta male. Might change his whole world.

Just thought about something, how about him fucking a futa-tran? That way he fucks a chick with a dick and then she can fuck him. Of course, you can make this optional.

Also love the idea of a full-family orgy, now, that sounds real hot.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand the low rating of the game at all!!!:unsure:

I mean it's a KN sure, but the sex scenes is often and sexy. The girls are interesting and very pretty and there is at least some chemistry between the MC and all his LIs.

Personally I would have excluded the Harem path, but then, this is F95 and some users.....

Will definitely give it at 4. (It's a kinetic novel after all, so 5 is not possible, but in terms of pure enjoyment it's an easy 5)

Good luck Dev!! Can not wait for the next update.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think that pregnancy should be added or optional. With all the cum, splooge, jizz being put out, unless these guys are all firing blanks, somebody should be getting knocked up. Fucking the ladies while their tummies start to grow slowly over time, would be fantastic. Fucking pregnant women, especially family members is a super turn-on. Don't get them all knocked up at once, space them out, so you can enjoy them both ways.

I agree with Alfius, for pure entertainment, fun, and the fucking experience, I'd give this game a 10+. The women are beautiful, especially, Mom, Sis, and Ash.
Hint: Son has to knock up Mom and Dad has to knock up Daughter, for starters.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't understand the low rating of the game at all!!!:unsure:

I mean it's a KN sure, but the sex scenes is often and sexy. The girls are interesting and very pretty and there is at least some chemistry between the MC and all his LIs.

Personally I would have excluded the Harem path, but then, this is F95 and some users.....

Will definitely give it at 4. (It's a kinetic novel after all, so 5 is not possible, but in terms of pure enjoyment it's an easy 5)

Good luck Dev!! Can not wait for the next update.
It promises NTR but doesn't really deliver. I think that may be the source of the bad rating because NTR lovers will be disappointed, and NTR haters are going to hate that it has NTR at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alfius

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
It promises NTR but doesn't really deliver. I think that may be the source of the bad rating because NTR lovers will be disappointed, and NTR haters are going to hate that it has NTR at all.
If you choose Harem path in the beginning there is no NTR.

Reactions: Alfius

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I mean, there is no NTR in either path. And the only reason that there is any mentioning of NTR whatsoever is because the rabid-NTR-hate-brigade insists that any sex not involving the MC must be NTR.

In an ideal world, the word "NTR" wouldn't appear in this thread more than once, and those of us who like those things could enjoy a harmonious whole family fuck fest in peace.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
We got good heavy incest to forget about the lack of of serious NTR content.

And the forum rules saying no matter how limited the sex , you must add the tag about it .

But the best possible NTR opportunity already wasted , Simply the father fucked his daughter without any buildup or plot , you didn't blackmail the sister about that , because she's already easy bitch , you kept silent and fucked her because she like the big dick and that's all.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I mean, there is no NTR in either path. And the only reason that there is any mentioning of NTR whatsoever is because the rabid-NTR-hate-brigade insists that any sex not involving the MC must be NTR.

In an ideal world, the word "NTR" wouldn't appear in this thread more than once, and those of us who like those things could enjoy a harmonious whole family fuck fest in peace.
unless there is at some point a tag overhaul its the most fitting tag for whats going on imo i guess you could argue swinging but i feel that fits less

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
unless there is at some point a tag overhaul its the most fitting tag for whats going on imo i guess you could argue swinging but i feel that fits less
I wasn't complaining about the tag. It definitely has NTR. I was meaning that the way it handles NTR is almost designed to maximally piss off both sides of the NTR debate.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I wasn't complaining about the tag. It definitely has NTR. I was meaning that the way it handles NTR is almost designed to maximally piss off both sides of the NTR debate.
thats how most games that try to keep both happy go

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes