3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Ok, let's end this then. Another troll for my ignore list.
definitely i am troll cause i know that it was not skipable from tarrot cards...cause my acc (especialy this one) is from august 2022 and could not play it before than :D

clever boy

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Let me ask you: why are your "eyes still burn" from content you can't even see in the game? How do you know such content even exists? Or did you on purpose played the NTR route? Then i have to ask you again: why did you do that? Especially if you hate such content that much?
even if you never played the ntr route as i havnt i can still tell where it is like where the sister is talking to the mom about her and the father going to the park the dialog clearly insinuates something imo

• Angry
Reactions: TheRavenUK

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
In my opinion there's no NTR, just mutual family fuck. Looks good, except for the scary bloated log between MC's legs.)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
even if you never played the ntr route as i havnt i can still tell where it is like where the sister is talking to the mom about her and the father going to the park the dialog clearly insinuates something imo
That was discussed here quite often, there are some different opinions for that. For me there is no sign of it when choosing the "Harem for me" route, a normal/funny talk about the daughter with her mom about taking her father for a run in the park. I bet you would not know about the other content without reading the posts here on F95. But anyway, if you feel that uncomfortable already because of such mild dialog, then better avoid the game.

silent

Nov 29, 2016
there's a part in the beginning where the mom stays with the son. and the next day the moms thanking the sister for staying with the dad and not screaming all night

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, I give up. Probably you searched quite some time to find a text which may can be interpreted as a small ammount of a tiny bit of a half way hint for such content. And if I remember right the "screaming" fun joke from the sis was even actually meant for waking up the MC....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13
Size 104 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

silent

Nov 29, 2016
Oh my, I give up. Probably you searched quite some time to find a text which may can be interpreted as a small ammount of a tiny bit of a half way hint for such content. And if I remember right the "screaming" fun joke from the sis was even actually meant for waking up the MC....
doesnt change the fact that she sleep with dad, but maybe the dad was just cold our hates sleeping alone.

• Angry
Reactions: kschn68 and J.R.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
I did not find the latest sex scenes with the mother very exciting. It was like they were discussing a shopping list while doing the ole back and forth. I know dev has to advance the story but does it have to be told when the two main protagonists are having sex?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
The initial question - Do you want a HAREM only story? Confused me way too much, as answers are - Yes, Harem only for me or I don't mind, whatever. The initial thought was if the developer is asking me if I am ok with other types of content so immediately pressed Yes, but after finishing the game I understood that the question should have been: Do you want to enable NTR? as in every other game, as the choice only disabled Dad/Sister scenes.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The initial question - Do you want a HAREM only story? Confused me way too much, as answers are - Yes, Harem only for me or I don't mind, whatever. The initial thought was if the developer is asking me if I am ok with other types of content so immediately pressed Yes, but after finishing the game I understood that the question should have been: Do you want to enable NTR? as in every other game, as the choice only disabled Dad/Sister scenes.
did not played till i found out that sister fucking father....(so from first release :) )

but are u sad because u did not saw NTR or that u was NTRed cause there was only one scene?

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
did not played till i found out that sister fucking father....(so from first release :) )

but are u sad because u did not saw NTR or that u was NTRed cause there was only one scene?
Do not mind NTR content, just would prefer when the choice would be straight forward and not confusing.
There is multiple scenes between Dad/Sister not only one :)

socool

Jul 12, 2022
Does the developer have any visual novels previously?
He is missing even in Patreon. May be he left.

omegakn1ght

Sep 18, 2018
Does the developer have any visual novels previously?
He is missing even in Patreon. May be he left.
as far as i know it's his first game, his patreon page got shutdown probably for incest or maybe someone reported idk, he got a lot of hate at the beggining for "not telling it was NTR", now he is just on itchio but haven't post anything in almost 3 months

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes