3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
I love this game and I'm genuinely not trying to be an ass but 0.12 was 2 tiny scenes, I thought that couldn't possibly be right and thought my save was broken somehow but nope. Like why even bother updating? If something came up and you weren't able to put as much work into this one it would have been better to just say that and postpone as opposed to releasing a 15 second read and making your supporters aggravated.
then I understand why he doesn't write any changelogs
it will take MANY updates before I download games with no changelogs

Aug 29, 2020
So this game has or should have netorare? Because I thought I had seen a warning that I wouldn't have, but I must have seen the wrong game, if there is nettorare I'm out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So this game has or should have netorare? Because I thought I had seen a warning that I wouldn't have, but I must have seen the wrong game, if there is nettorare I'm out.
tag at the top says NTR , so ....

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, there is a choice at the beginning if you want such content or not. It was already heavily discussed here if it's then skipped or avoided. For me it's the latter. Also this content is more a "light" version, there is actually no jealousy.

Aug 29, 2020
Yes, there is a choice at the beginning if you want such content or not. It was already heavily discussed here if it's then skipped or avoided. For me it's the latter. Also this content is more a "light" version, there is actually no jealousy.
Then I will set it to ignore this game.
I'd rather not waste my time with it.
Thanks for the warning, friend.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, but I have seen TAG only represent NETORI.
Netori is acceptable, but netorare is not acceptable to me.

I would like to know so I can play, or else get off topic once and for all, and set to ignore
You can disable th netorare at the beginning and it will never happen in the playthrough. At one point I had even forgotten there was a living father in this game, until he catches you in the act at some point and with NTR disabled he cheers you on, that was funny and probably netori?!

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Trying to decide if I want to pick this one back up.
I remember I stopped early on because of the ntr, not because I've got any problems with ntr itself so much as it just felt pointless and didn't add anything of merit to the story. Also because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Sigh*
This game (?) has some potential and pretty decent 3d models, but overall it's wasted on a half-baked story and boring half-baked characters.
Two stars at best.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wish there was more scenes with the sister(non-ntr) she looks the best. Even when you do a scene with her you can tell you cut something out to get the story.

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
nice renders, but bad story, more in the sense that they happen very quickly and easily, the guy has a problem with his dick out of nowhere he already has relationships with the characters, and the landlord's ntr should be optional

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
nope it is skipped still better this than unskipable from start...my eyes still burn from that experience.
Let me ask you: why are your "eyes still burn" from content you can't even see in the game? How do you know such content even exists? Or did you on purpose played the NTR route? Then i have to ask you again: why did you do that? Especially if you hate such content that much?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Let me ask you: why are your "eyes still burn" from content you can't even see in the game? How do you know such content even exists? Or did you on purpose played the NTR route? Then i have to ask you again: why did you do that? Especially if you hate such content that much?
cause it was not skipable from first update?

any another clever question?

and to add...when u will skip something (close eyes) it doesnt mean it is not happening.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
cause it was not skipable from first update?

any another clever question?
Your account is from Aug 2022. At that time that choice was almost a year in the game. Again: Why did you played that route?

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes