3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I've played it twice from the beginning with NTR turned off and I have seen absolutely zero that would indicate anything resembling NTR......the father (who was the source for the NTR) is barely mentioned and just in passing like "your father is at work" and such
for me its lack of dialog changes that makes me unsure such as the scene where the mother and sister are talking about the sister and father going to the park the mother says something like your father has been dragging you to the park for exercise everyday and on both routes she says um yeah but iv been getting the most exercise the only difference is the non harem route shows the father and sister fucking

Reactions: BTLD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12
Size 103 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Apparently you are the arbiter of how people should percieve any media they consume? What a fucking ego thinking only people who have some sort of trauma can feel any kind of emotion.
I can grantee you your feelings are valid and real just like everyone else.

but the NTR tag in a game is based on how MC feels not how we feel do you see the difference? This is because people's feelings are so different some people even consider its NTR if MC's parents have sex. There's no end to the discussion if we use players feeling as the anchor.

So if MC never showed romantic feeling towards the other character or if MC isnt jealous (maybe hes open to swinging), its not considered NTR by F95's NTR tag definition (only counts if MC is jealous). The japanese definition of NTR requires MC to have romantic feelings towards the character so its harder to separate sharing and NTR with japanese definition.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
v0.13
Thanks for the heads up there.

Quite enjoyable and fun update - must be the most "gonzo" one yet, just sex scenes, one after the other and lots of them.
Looking fwd to the MC going at it w/ Jill and her mom :p

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
The Dev used all his Joker cards and the sexiest girls ( Mother and Sister ) got fucked.

We need more excitement like Rape , Cheating for money , and Blackmail or even NTR with them ...

Anal and Thresome ...

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
meant just more ideas to avoid the same sex routine, he fucked them already, so what's next.

Last edited:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
NTR in these tags goes by the actual definition not the one certain people of F95 invent.
Reality perceived, is reality achieved. Everybody here for any length of time at all knows exactly what the masses consider to be NTR. if the game has that, and it doesn't have the tag, the devs are going to hear about it. This one was not tagged before pissing people off. If this comes as a surprise to anybody, it's their own fault. Especially if you spring it on players without warning.
It's called situational awareness. Get some.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I can't get this to run for some reason. I double click the executable and absolutely nothing happens. Could it be the download was corrupted or something? It doesn't even show anything in the taskmanager. So weird.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
maybe pregnancy.:p
If you pay attention to the talks between the Dr and the Prisoner, you will know that 5 women are already pregnant, all the babies are boys and that Ajay will not be the only one "cured" of a "little" problem.

attention.gif

Peace :D

Reactions: Nulldev

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ANewBeginning-XYVISUALNOVELS-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not quite right - but you need to have the so-called "NTR" enabled: Anne and Dad fucking in a (very minor) H-scene w/ Mom watching ...
not into NTR ... so much for that .. and beside i meant with the MC :rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes