3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You are mistaken in the premise of your argument because you mistook the meaning of what TheSmoothCriminal said.

There are two words that you used that have different meaning, yet you used them as if they mean the same.

Cuckold - Evolutionary biology term referring to a male/husband of a cheating female/wife. Here there is no involvement from the husband, and in this scenario, there can be denial and humiliation as you stated.

Cuckoldry - This is the kink named after the evolutionary term and here the husband is actively involved because he gets sexual satisfaction watching his wife "cheat". Ther can also be a humiliation aspect, but it is staged/faked for the benefit of the husband's kink. In its archaic meaning it was exclusively used to define the action of cuckolding or being cuckolded, but it is now seldom used for that purpose.

Now the term cuck is used to describe the man involved in either one of those indistinctly. When he referred to someone being the definition of a cuck, we all know he is talking about the reader and not the MC. Your argument of being in denial works for the MC but not for the reader. The tags in this site exist for the benefit of the reader not the MC. He is correct in calling a reader a cuck in that circumstance because he is referring to the kink not the biology term.

Before you start thrashing at your keyboard, remember that in literature, a whole system of classification exists for works based on content (drama, science fiction, comedy, etc.). This is because it is recognized that this works elicit feelings in the reader and each reader has a preference.

That's great and all, but by your usage and within the context here, cuckold is just synonymous with cheating. If the husband doesn't know, if there is no humiliation, it's just cheating. If he knows and he gives his consent, that's some variation of partner sharing or swinging. If he knows and does not consent, and is actively humiliated by it (and this is done for the entertainment of the audience), then he is a cuck.

The MC is not a cuck, nor is the audience by proxy.

If someone in the audience perceives themselves as being cucked, that's still on them. I think they're wrong, are being very silly, could probably use a big hug and take some time to go out and touch grass. But I wouldn't call them a cuck. I think they have some wonky self-esteem/boundary issues and just aren't comfortable with their own sexuality/masculinity.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That's great and all, but by your usage and within the context here, cuckold is just synonymous with cheating. If the husband doesn't know, if there is no humiliation, it's just cheating. If he knows and he gives his consent, that's some variation of partner sharing or swinging. If he knows and does not consent, and is actively humiliated by it (and this is done for the entertainment of the audience), then he is a cuck.

The MC is not a cuck, nor is the audience by proxy.

If someone in the audience perceives themselves as being cucked, that's still on them. I think they're wrong, are being very silly, could probably use a big hug and take some time to go out and touch grass. But I wouldn't call them a cuck. I think they have some wonky self-esteem/boundary issues and just aren't comfortable with their own sexuality/masculinity.
I have to say that you lack some basic reading comprehension mate. The involvement of the male/husband in the theatrics of the kink precludes the use of the word cheating in that context. More important, going back to the original argument and the difference I tried to emphasize as to make it clear for you. TheSmoothCriminal was calling you or any other reader a cuck, not the MC.

In the instance of the audience, self-esteem has nothing to do with it, or at least it isn't a central theme. To reiterate, any aspect involving humiliation, inadequacy, etc; is secondary and in most cases is not present in a cuckoldry kink scenario or opinions against it.

"Generally, men who enjoy being cuckolded are confident their wife loves them. They do not worry that she will fall in love with the third person and decide to leave them. They know that for themselves and their significant other, cuckolding is a game, a kink or fetish that makes their sex life more enjoyable. No more, no less."

I find it amusing that both sides of the argument bicker about each other's insecurities when in reality neither side for or against cuckoldry as a kink has any bases in insecurity or self-esteem. If you feel like reading the link I gave, you can get an idea as to what are the reasons a lot of people make fun or reject a cuck. It has nothing to do with sexuality or the person itself but more of a problem with morals and societal undertones.

Your argument would be valid if he talked about the MC but he wasn't, he was talking about the audience. And for future reference it is called vicarious thrill or vicarious experience, not being a proxy.

vi·car·i·ous (vī-kâr′ē-əs, vĭ-)
adj.
1. Experienced or felt by empathy with or imaginary participation in the life of another person. This person can be imaginary.

It is the whole point of deriving entertainment from reading a novel, otherwise we would be reading encyclopedias.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal
Feb 7, 2018
Before you start thrashing at your keyboard, remember that in literature, a whole system of classification exists for works based on content (drama, science fiction, comedy, etc.). This is because it is recognized that this works elicit feelings in the reader and each reader has a preference.
I think the problem is that this is being stretched way past the point of absurdity.

There is no genre for "catharsis", nor is there for "sadness" or "happiness". Sure, you could sort literature out into those, but it's so uninformative as to be useless.

So what do you call a genre that elicits feelings of cuckoldry in those that hate cuckoldry but not those who love it? If a premise can't be enjoyed as a premise then it stops being that premise.

Leaving something to be defined by people who hate it is too abstract for it to be useful.

Otherwise, we are left with the logical conclusion that DnD is devil worship because that's the feeling that it evoked on parents in the 80's.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I think the problem is that this is being stretched way past the point of absurdity.

There is no genre for "catharsis", nor is there for "sadness" or "happiness". Sure, you could sort literature out into those, but it's so uninformative as to be useless.

So what do you call a genre that elicits feelings of cuckoldry in those that hate cuckoldry but not those who love it? If a premise can't be enjoyed as a premise then it stops being that premise.

Leaving something to be defined by people who hate is too abstract for it to be useful.

Otherwise, we are left with the logical conclusion that DnD is devil worship because that's the feel that it evoked on parents in the 80's.:rolleyes:
It is very true, and it harkens back to the 4th paragraph of my tirade. It ends up being a problem when one tries to make it more than it should. If one likes cuckoldry as a kink it's fine, if another likes one dick harem it's also cool. But my point was more focused on the meaning of words.

"So what do you call a genre that elicits feelings of cuckoldry in those that hate cuckoldry but not those who love it? If a premise can't be enjoyed as a premise then it stops being that premise." Now I am sure you just like to watch the world burn mate. :KEK: That's how 3 letter wars start. :poop:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lookingforthis

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Otherwise, we are left with the logical conclusion that DnD is devil worship because that's the feel that it evoked on parents in the 80's.:rolleyes:
To be fair, if there was a higher power that would interceded on my behalf to improve my dice rolls? I'd be all over that shit in an instant, with a fist full of polyhedral dice in one hand and a chicken for sacrifice in the other.

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Feb 7, 2018
It is very true, and it harkens back to the 4th paragraph of my tirade. It ends up being a problem when one tries to make it more than it should. If one likes cuckoldry as a kink it's fine, if another likes one dick harem it's also cool. But my point was more focused on the meaning of words.
...you didn't join this conversation because you thought people were in the right to feel something is NTR, but because you didn't agree with the wording of the criticism towards such position?

My dude, this is might be the worst case of pedantry I've ever seen!

"So what do you call a genre that elicits feelings of cuckoldry in those that hate cuckoldry but not those who love it? If a premise can't be enjoyed as a premise then it stops being that premise." Now I am sure you just like to watch the world burn mate. :KEK: That's how 3 letter wars start. :poop:
I mean, given that I like NTR, shouldn't that be obvious? Besides I would be down for some S-E-X wars.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
...you didn't join this conversation because you thought people were in the right to feel something is NTR, but because you didn't agree with the wording of the criticism towards such position?

My dude, this is might be the worst case of pedantry I've ever seen!

I mean, given that I like NTR, shouldn't that be obvious? Besides I would be down for some S-E-X wars.
That's what happens when you have a lot of free time. :KEK:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I thought I'd seen this game before, a long time ago. It's been in development for 1,5 years soon and its still only 222Mb?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11
Size 105 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Reactions: tappp92

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone else getting crash with latest update?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I love this game. the first incest event between mom and son, it's the hottest I've seen in some time. Too bad about the lack of animations. However great job!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont know if is really ntr ...look like sharing nothing else but i would love to see mc take all the womans and cuckold every other man ....that would be awesome

Reactions: EJW
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes