3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How can you avoid it? This game has Kinetic Novel and NTR tags. That generally means the NTR is baked into the story, as there are no choices, right? Am I misunderstanding something? :unsure:
Is there a magic way to keep Sis from hopping between Dad and MCs peckers like a horny rabbit? :devilish:
Yepp, choose the harem route in the beginning and there are NO NTR.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Come on now. Why would we not assume all the family was on the menu for the MC when it's tagged with incest. People are not happy because it wasn't tagged with NTR or even sharing/swinging and most would never have had to point out the lies or obfuscation of the content in the game.
I do not recall feeling jealous so, from my perspective, it doesn't qualify for NTR.
It's subjective. Some people will feel jealous, some will not.
But that doesn't actually matter.
The only thing that matters, is if it was specifically designed to make us all feel that way.
Then it qualifies for the NTR tag.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Oh fuck, not the damn NTR discussion again here....
This game got - because some demanded it - an NTR tag. Even you can completely AVOID it if you want. Period. But again, it has now the NTR tag because of the endless complaining of some guys. So I have to ask them: why are you still here if you hate that content so much? Should this tag be in pink?
I have to agree with you. There are plenty of games out there with NTR in them. But they always have to go to games that doesn't have it and complain till they get their way and ruin the game for the rest of us.

but it could be worse and it could be MC that is getting NTR'd and Cucked. At least this time MC will be doing the Cucking of his Dad.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I have to agree with you. There are plenty of games out there with NTR in them. But they always have to go to games that doesn't have it and complain till they get their way and ruin the game for the rest of us.

but it could be worse and it could be MC that is getting NTR'd and Cucked. At least this time MC will be doing the Cucking of his Dad.
The funny thing is - I'm actually not that into NTR content. Stopped quite some games when it was getting the main focus there. Not my kink. But I also don't be a cry baby when a game has it - and it's implemented for the story and not for only gaining that audience. But anyway. Sometimes I wonder if some guys here can even still watch movies - NTR everywhere...

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
I'm still trying to understand the story of this game almost a year later. That's called bad writing and storytelling. Anyway you have to admit you don't see to many games were you view others fucking your harem, or future harem members either.

It doesn't bother me but other it seems, and like said if it's turned off it's still referenced in dialogue.

Still I don't pay a cent for this game so take my opinion with a grain of salt.(y)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
That was the most natural reaction I've ever seen to anything, ever.

"Oh, wow, what a relief, this spares me an awkward talk, carry on, I'm in my office, bye."

Give that man all the Oscars right now, lol.

Anyhow - you know, I don't even bother with the overaching story and all those side characters. It's skip-time all around. But the Dad-Daughter / Mom-Son boning is the dirty over the top silliness I hoped for in Dual Family aaaaall those years back. So despite it's .. weirdness and pointless tangents, A New Beginning somehow still sits alright with me.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Does the game have repeatable scenes?
No, it's a kinetic novel (aside from one "NTR y/n?" choice at the beginning). No repeatable anything or sandbox elements of any kind.

did the sex come out m/s or do we still have to wait longer?
This most recent (and quite short) update was about sex with mum. MC's been banging his sis for at least a few updates already, though we've only gotten a couple scenes of it IIRC.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
But it's not "any kind of emotion."
It's one specific emotion: Jealousy.
Below Jealousy is insecurity. if you have not experienced it you going to be insecure or apprehensive.
One problem here is we don't know the ages of our members. it's fruitless to argue about NTR here.
Time allows us to experience the ups and downs and learn from that. There's the saying, "I wish I knew then what I know now" only someone that has experienced any form of NTR, knowing in advance what's happening, can comment on it. Saying I don't like this or I do like this without prior experience means nothing.

Reactions: whichone

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
did the dev computer explode or something, this game started with nice renders and a few animation not the renders look like they are in 540p and there are not animations and the scene have one or two scene from multiple angles. i get that you cant always expect much from a small/solo team especially one that lost his patron but the quality of the graphics has declined

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This last Update was short and not clear the lighting and the visual showing was so limited. like it was all a dream of the MC
it was more of a tease then even a KN. I don't mind the story or how it has no sense of reality. but it contradicts itself constantly trapped inside but everyone seems to go out. NTR without the NTR too funny. but I think the dev is just playing a perverted game why else is the Mc member so big a Horse may become jealous.

I ask the Public at large here if I choose no NTR why is the dad so happy to see his son do his wife?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If "I'm sorry for what you've been through" counts as a petty insult for you, we may have incompatible perceptions of reality or maybe you just use words in a manner which is incomprehensible to me.

Right, so accusing me of lying is of course not insulting at all... Anyway, I really don't like NTR, and I don't get how anyone does, to be honest. But again, NTR means "content designed to cause jealousy", not "MC isn't the only one with a genuine sex life" or whatever you seem to think it does. If the NTR tag would be used only for games that have NTR, I could just block it. Instead, it is used to keep people like you away from games that are not of the mono-cock persuasion, but sadly, it seems to fail in that purpose right now.
I did this as a reply because I don't want to have a bunch of arguments over it but I disagree with your post

This has nothing to do with mono-cock I don't care how many people are having sex I care about how many are having sex with my LI/sexual partner! Considering you don't give us the players the choice to avoid the ones that have sex with others.

As far as the mc being jealous that's a cop out of course he's not jealous you wrote him that way except the mc isn't the one playing the game the mc isn't the one who could be a future subscriber
If mc is standing in line at a store and guy in front turns around and punches him in the face mc going to get mad natural reaction from normal people unless you write him not to normal reaction is to not want your girls having sex with other people but you don't give the option to not be with someone who's having sex with others we just have to grin and bear it because you say so instead of just letting the players and future supporters choose for themselves if they want there LI/sexual partner having sex with others

So yeah I the players am being ntr'd by a dev who wrote an mc to not have the natural reaction of being jealous his LI/sexual partner is having sex with others instead of giving the players the choice

Then you say people like you? what people that don't want there LI/sexual partner having sex with other people? Considering you took the choice away from players to not be in a relationship like that? And to top it off we have to watch it?

It's funny how your only criteria for the ntr you claim to hate is jealousy it's ok that your being cucked as long as your not jealous about being cucked so really your game should be tagged cuckold not ntr cause your not jealous she's having sex with others and you watch it?

So I disagree with your post whether your with one girl or not I don't want my LI/sexual partner having sex with others
I'm sure the mc could find girls that won't cuck him. Oh but we don't get that choice just like we don't get the choice to be jealous or not you've taken care of that for us then try to shit on people who don't like there LI/sexual partner cucking you because your not jealous

I think there are a lot of ntr games you would like many of them the LI hardly even has sex with mc she to busy having sex with others but not jealous and watches so you should check some of those out right up your non mono-cock alley

I'm sorry not trying to attack you just your post is you attacking someone that you felt attacked you even though there not liking something that would normally be a natural reaction to not want someone else having sex with your LI/sexual partner jealous or not I personally don't want to be cucked and would avoid that girl and find someone not like that so again I don't care how many people are having sex in the game I care about how many people are having sex with my LI/sexual partner it's pretty simple has nothing to do with mono-cock or anything like that don't think that's to much to ask for really should have told everyone from the beginning that your game is a cuck/sharing/swinging game then keep it as that or make it truly avoidable

This is just my opinion and I don't mean any disrespect I think you could have gone about things differently and had a lot less problems just by being upfront about what your game will include sexually I can send you links to dev that did that and got praised for there honesty even from people who moved on because it wasn't for them me personally the game is ok wish it was more about the mc then me watching my girls with others or on non ntr hearing about it because it obviously still happens like dad and sister being seen in park if there not doing anything wrong then who cares if they were seen? So obviously still happened we just didn't see it lazy writing but it happens anyway sorry for the rant

Doesn't matter in the long run doubt you really care about my opinion anyway and it certainly isn't going to change anything but maybe something to take to heart when you make a new game think about who you want your audience to be and be honest about your intentions

Thank you for your time

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I was now courious and played the game in the "harem only for me" route. I don't get it. There is not a single scene where you get cucked. Nor is that content really mentioned in the dialogs either. Nothing. It definitely is as it does not happen, and not as it's only skipped. So I really don't know why some say "it's still in the game" in that route - no, it's not. If you still mean to see such dialogs you probably implement that only because you played the other route before. If not, there is not really any hint for that.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
My problem here is that people contantly say the ntr is completly avoidable when its not its skippable the LI is still getting fucked behind closed doors. People dont like when a thread explodes with ntr argument just be honest about whats in the game. If you have spent more than 5 minutes on this site you likely know that when people ask if its avoidable they are asking if there is a choice/choices in the story that completely stops the LI from getting with someone else, and has changes in dialog and scenes to reflect that choice. Just be honest about the content and this thread will likely clean itself up except for a few rouge dumbfucks.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I was now courious and played the game in the "harem only for me" route. I don't get it. There is not a single scene where you get cucked. Nor is that content really mentioned in the dialogs either. Nothing. It definitely is as it does not happen, and not as it's only skipped. So I really don't know why some say "it's still in the game" in that route - no, it's not. If you still mean to see such dialogs you probably implement that only because you played the other route before. If not, there is not really any hint for that.
the thing is on this site generally when something is avoidable it has changes to scenes and dialog taht will show its not happening instead if the dev/people in this thread said its skippable it most likely wouldnt be as big of a deal

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
My problem here is that people contantly say the ntr is completly avoidable when its not its skippable the LI is still getting fucked behind closed doors. People dont like when a thread explodes with ntr argument just be honest about whats in the game. If you have spent more than 5 minutes on this site you likely know that when people ask if its avoidable they are asking if there is a choice/choices in the story that completely stops the LI from getting with someone else, and has changes in dialog and scenes to reflect that choice. Just be honest about the content and this thread will likely clean itself up except for a few rouge dumbfucks.
Well, as in my post before sayed I tried that route now. And if you don't know the thread here on F95 or played the NTR route before you wouldn't even consider there is such content in the game, it's like a pure harem game then where you get all the girls.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes