3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Futa Bitch

Aug 20, 2022
Game the beginning is awesome
But when you select harem only for me at the beginning does this mean that the mc father fucked his step daughter
Does it happen and doesn't show when you select harem only for me I must know please someone tell me for I did select i dont mind whatever for I never wanted to see the mc father fucking his step daughter I selected wrong so I switched to harem only for me so does that mean harem only for me it does not show the scene or it never happened please tell me

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Game the beginning is awesome
But when you select harem only for me at the beginning does this mean that the mc father fucked his step daughter
Does it happen and doesn't show when you select harem only for me I must know please someone tell me for I did select i dont mind whatever for I never wanted to see the mc father fucking his step daughter I selected wrong so I switched to harem only for me so does that mean harem only for me it does not show the scene or it never happened please tell me
Don‘t be lazy, the question has been answered innumerable times already in this thread. Read back or use the search function at the top of the page, okay?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Don‘t be lazy, the question has been answered innumerable times already in this thread. Read back or use the search function at the top of the page, okay?
as far as i saw it really hasnt been answered the dev gave an answer that disnt say yes or no unless you have to go further back then that. I would assume it is still hapening though tbh though if you know the answere why not say it instead of beeing a douche

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you start a new game and choose the Harem path there will be NO mention of any LI doing anything with anyone other than the MC.

If you still get any NTR you've done something wrong or your game is buggy, redownload and try again.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sooo as long as I saw, the ntr is about the dad fucking mc sister and such? I'm confused

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
View attachment 1316343

annnnd I'm done.
GL with it.

Wasn't really wanting to see the MC's "sister" fucking the MC's father.
Gotta say thanks for letting us know, will take this one out of my bookmarks and ignore it. Not only is it immediate NTR but the only person from the banner i was remotely interested in has fake balloon looking breasts, which i dont find attractive at all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Gotta say thanks for letting us know, will take this one out of my bookmarks and ignore it. Not only is it immediate NTR but the only person from the banner i was remotely interested in has fake balloon looking breasts, which i dont find attractive at all.
There is only NTR if you choose it to be there.........

Reactions: Tiasung and Ass Fan

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This is quite an old post you have quoted, in the meantime there's a choice added at the game beginning if you want that content or not. But since you do not like the girls looks also it's probably better to skip the game anyway.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Gotta say thanks for letting us know about your wanking preferences. I think it really got us somewhere.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes