3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So you made the choice for the NTR content route at the game beginning - and now you are complaining because of that. Make's total sense :FacePalm: Also there are animations, so you even didn't played the game, too...

Edit:
Again, I don't get that. This game has a ntr tag! But you actually can still skip that scenes when choosing the "harem only for me" option, too. So there where TWO possibilities to avoid such content if you don't like that. But of course there are some making "cool" comments about the ntr. Wow.
BTLD: you are already known as hater. But still: thanks for the facepalm.
So optional NTR? So u think guys who hate NTR or the likes of it will even try a game having a NTR tag with no Optional NTR specified? Animated tag not given for a reason(maybe 2-fame motion(not animated) if not then no animated tag is strange) ...Yes as u said I haven't played it owing to the tags!!

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
People see it as happening because they played it that way or they read about it happening in a comment outside the game. Some people can't accept even the possibility that someone who is not the MC might be having sex in the game. The problem here is that it wasn't skippable in the beginning. That was added later.
Mention the optional NTR tag in dev notes.....Else many will skip like me as I originally planned seeing the NTR tag.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Like so many these days; a Meet n' Fuck. No real story just a kiddy's arm. Sorry I am just fed up it is becoming so common. Mother, daughter and aunt. Not even a loli cousin. Where is the story! You cant even offer that. Just fuck, fuck and fuck.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As an NTR hater, I wish people stopped talking about it and started talking about how bad this game is. If the three letter word wasn't enough to discourage someone, why not talk about the game's general faults. I played the last update, NOT this one. I recall being able to go through all the content in like 15 minutes.

MC opened a book of some kind with magic. Turned his dick huge. Instantly, his mom (and sister?) come into his room and his Mom starts jerking him off or something. This was a while ago. The son gives the Mom book without any thought to needing it... Then there is a quick scene with your sister in the kitchen if I recall, if you have NTR enabled they'll be a quick scene with her getting fucked by dad, if not, it continues the same way without the images. I guess in the past it was exactly the same dialogue, just no images. Some people say that it's now completely avoidable including the great Mod Grandpooba KoGa3. Then MC goes to the doctor where he sexes up Doctor lady in an unsatisfying way... what else? I don't recall much else. Which leads us to my question:

What I want to know, now that we've established the NTR debate in this comment section, is:

Did this game get ANY better at all? Like Pacing, renders, writing, content, etc?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
update has a lot of scene but not a lot of sex, not to bad since its seems like this is a small team and its nice to see the story moving a long. the only thing i though was messy was the transition between scenes, it felt like a scene ended and you already were in the following scene already in progress.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
game is good I'm sorry for those who say the opposite, but you can't please everyone, the only point that I think it gets a little is in the part of the mc with milf, it's taking a long time for him to fuck her lol

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
Jul 25, 2022
game is good I'm sorry for those who say the opposite, but you can't please everyone, the only point that I think it gets a little is in the part of the mc with milf, it's taking a long time for him to fuck her lol
it's unfair to complain about this point in this game considering that there are games that have been on the platform for more than 3 years and so far haven't had any sex m/s

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
game is good, but things happen very fast, there should be more teasing, corruption...and this ntr is the worst kind there is View attachment 1978234 View attachment 1978235 View attachment 1978236
game is good, but things happen very fast, there should be more teasing, corruption...and this ntr is the worst kind there is View attachment 1978234 View attachment 1978235 View attachment 1978236
Hey man what game does Amelie in?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
my balls almost burst in the last update and no sex with milf lol, in this one now by the content of the comments it continues only in the provocation
WTF, what a blue ball update that was. The hot neighbor daughter telling you she shares all her guys with her mom, then you see her hot mom fantasizing about mc & then nothing fuckin happens. And back to boring Cassius ( the boner killer buzzkill scene)
So will the 3some be in the next update?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
These comments always be wilding bro. You never know what's actually going on in the game. I just need to know are there unavoidable scenes of seeing guys other than the MC fuck, cause I'm an MC dickrider till the day I die. I only care about the MC. I just need to know this so I can give it a shot or wish the dev luck and move on.

Reactions: jojo51510

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
These comments always be wilding bro. You never know what's actually going on in the game. I just need to know are there unavoidable scenes of seeing guys other than the MC fuck, cause I'm an MC dickrider till the day I die. I only care about the MC. I just need to know this so I can give it a shot or wish the dev luck and move on.
If you turnoff the NTR in the beginning

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm not sure that comment comes across the way you intended...
Unless you have a particular interest in riding the MC's dick? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
Beat me (off) to it! :LOL:
Somehow I got the image of the_fluff entering a biker bar with a vest proudly reading 'MC DICKRIDERS 4 LIFE'.
Not sure whether to file the result under comedy or horror though.

Anyway, kinda agree with the Dickrider here - the women outside of the family are already quiet boring and just there to drag out the story, but guys outside the family? Big 'and now for something completely different: We watch paint dry' energy for me.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes