3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What was said around this thread:

Update 0.8 talk:
On the NTR path
In the "Harem only for me" path some of the sex scenes without the MC (mostly the sis with the father) from the game beginning are cut out so you won't see it.
Update 0.9 talk:
Update was short (as usual), but not bad.
I just started the read.
I like the game.
no more animation since v0.08?
the v0.09 don't have new ones
as far as lewd content is concerned there are about 3 new images,
3 seconds of expansion
Update 0.10 talk:

Anyone else missing a scene
It's probably an already rendered scene for an upcoming release
the term "change log"

Reactions: MarkHansen

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
MILF, incest, schlong: The great formula. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

MC: "OH NO! It is written in the magic book that 'they' will come to steal my schlong... I have to hide it!"
MILF: "How can I help?"

lacked a good story or improvements to the existing one

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
No animation, has NTR with father alive(more NTR with other members in the future I guess)?? AW HELL NOOOOOOO!! Bye.
So you made the choice for the NTR content route at the game beginning - and now you are complaining because of that. Make's total sense :FacePalm: Also there are animations, so you even didn't played the game, too...

Edit:
Again, I don't get that. This game has a ntr tag! But you actually can still skip that scenes when choosing the "harem only for me" option, too. So there where TWO possibilities to avoid such content if you don't like that. But of course there are some making "cool" comments about the ntr. Wow.
BTLD: you are already known as hater. But still: thanks for the facepalm.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game is slow, very slow, MC is outta game, he needs a book to catch any and then gives it away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our small minded MC is already walking through this game while assholes are flying through and you still need to make MC go at a slower pace? What, you want him limping? Maybe crawling through?

Jan 7, 2019
So you made the choice for the NTR content route at the game beginning - and now you are complaining because of that. Make's total sense :FacePalm: Also there are animations, so you even didn't played the game, too...

Edit:
Again, I don't get that. This game has a ntr tag! But you actually can still skip that scenes when choosing the "harem only for me" option, too. So there where TWO possibilities to avoid such content if you don't like that. But of course there are some making "cool" comments about the ntr. Wow.
@BTLD: you are already known as hater. But still: thanks for the facepalm.
Skipped which means it still happens on the harem route so keep trying.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Edit:
BTLD: you are already known as hater. But still: thanks for the facepalm.
Skipped which means it still happens on the harem route so keep trying.
People see it as happening because they played it that way or they read about it happening in a comment outside the game. Some people can't accept even the possibility that someone who is not the MC might be having sex in the game. The problem here is that it wasn't skippable in the beginning. That was added later.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That serves no purpose in the story, it has no meaning, so no, it means nothing.
This makes the scenes bad as in not intrinsic, but garbage in this story VN game
with a protagonist and a game that circumvents the protagonist in order to, what?
Further some other plots around the protagonist, as in, forced content? Make him angry and miserable?
People see it as happening because they played it that way or they read about it happening in a comment outside the game. Some people can't accept even the possibility that someone who is not the MC might be having sex in the game. The problem here is that it wasn't skippable in the beginning. That was added later.
Did you read the reactions. Everyone playing this was whatever, dude, what the fukkkk ?!?!?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
generally on this site when it says skip that means its happening and avoid is you make in game choices to prevent it from ever happening. For most harem fans skipping a scene dosnt make a difference. The dev putting the option to skip the scenes makes it seem like he wants to reach that audiance the best way to do that is create a route that would avoid all ntr.n and ya il be honest as a harem fan i dont want LI with with anybody else during the course of the story.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
generally on this site when it says skip that means its happening and avoid is you make in game choices to prevent it from ever happening. and ya il be honest as a harem fan i dont want LI with with anybody else during the course of the story.
The way it is now (unless it has changed again) is you don't know what happens unless you play it that way. Or unless you read all the comments here.
I think the problem is that some people want ntr to also include any / all voyerism - which has it's own tag.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The way it is now (unless it has changed again) is you don't know what happens unless you play it that way. Or unless you read all the comments here.
I think the problem is that some people want ntr to also include any / all voyerism - which has it's own tag.
like i said though for the large majority of the harem fans it makes no difference once they know its there whether in game or from here im not somebody telling the dev to change the game just givving my opinion that the best way to get the harem/people who dont like ntr would be to make a completly avoidable route. I only say this because making it skippable seems he wants to apeal to them.I kind of disagree about the voyerism part you said though if its with LI i gennerally most people want a scene where the LI is withanother man to be tagged ntr even if its before the mc strarts anything with her even though that dosnt technicaly meet the definition. I think we could agre the site need an overhaul of the tag system that can be more specific and have less personal interpretation.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To the dev... sorry about your penile insecurities.... next time I want to see hands free pole-vaulting, I will download your game. Deal?
So there is something that makes you not wanna try it but you feel the urge to come here and be an ass? Yeah, that makes sense.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry I've used the wrong term. But if you choose the "harem only for me" choice option and would not read the comments here on F95zone you would even not know that there is such content in the game on the other route. Because on the harem route you are the only "Sultan".

I'm not the game dev, I don't know what he is doing in the future, but for the content NOW I correct my former term to "avoided".
Thank you Koga! I hope people will at least listen to you :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wanted to thumb it up ... guess I did for the mod post.
You say you did not have to mod the usurpers outta this game, this must be all right then.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes