3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
like i said though for the large majority of the harem fans it makes no difference once they know its there whether in game or from here im not somebody telling the dev to change the game just givving my opinion that the best way to get the harem/people who dont like ntr would be to make a completly avoidable route. I only say this because making it skippable seems he wants to apeal to them. I kind of disagree about the voyerism part you said though if its with LI i gennerally most people want a scene where the LI is withanother man to be tagged ntr even if its before the mc strarts anything with her even though that dosnt technicaly meet the definition. I think we could agre the site need an overhaul of the tag system that can be more specific and have less personal interpretation.
Shit, and now I've deleted my post unintentionally.
In short: this game has two routes: one with no ntr, one with ntr.
the problem being for most people is its just happening off scene unless i have mistaken things

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
like i said though for the large majority of the harem fans it makes no difference once they know its there whether in game or from here im not somebody telling the dev to change the game just givving my opinion that the best way to get the harem/people who dont like ntr would be to make a completly avoidable route. I only say this because making it skippable seems he wants to apeal to them.I kind of disagree about the voyerism part you said though if its with LI i gennerally most people want a scene where the LI is withanother man to be tagged ntr even if its before the mc strarts anything with her even though that dosnt technicaly meet the definition. I think we could agre the site need an overhaul of the tag system that can be more specific and have less personal interpretation.
I would be in favor of an additional tag for scenes like you describe. A 'sex scenes that don't involve the MC' tag, whatever that would be called.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the problem being for most people is its just happening off scene unless i have mistaken things
The "problem" here is: If you read the comments here you think it's skipped. If you don'n know this thread and choose the harem option nobody knows that.

Like in real life, you don't know it in that route because:
- it never happend
- you did not find out

Both possibilitys are possible for now here.

Well, better get out here again, actually didn't wanted to get involved in such quarrels.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I had totally forgotten there was optional NTR in this game. I just wondered why the latest releases felt like they could have been rendered in 1 afternoon. I guess there was some disgusting NTR content I didn't see? I guess I'll be just as surprised next update, when there is seamingly almost no content on the "harem" path.

Reactions: Ayush100 and acondo

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, it's unfortunately useless to discuss here now. Haters hate. Let's get it over with the complaining....

Reactions: HornyyPussy

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I had totally forgotten there was optional NTR in this game. I just wondered why the latest releases felt like they could have been rendered in 1 afternoon. I guess there was some disgusting NTR content I didn't see? I guess I'll be just as surprised next update, when there is seamingly almost no content on the "harem" path.
Why do you have to sound like such an ass? I'm not into hardcore NTR either and yes if it is an NTR update and not a harem update wait for the harem update like you said. I'm sure you can find full on harem games on this site to pass the time.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Why do you have to sound like such an ass? I'm not into hardcore NTR either and yes if it is an NTR update and not a harem update wait for the harem update like you said. I'm sure you can find full on harem games on this site to pass the time.
What do you mean? I'm not being an ass. If you read what I wrote I was pointing out, that this game does not feel like any NTR is going on if you chose to "skip" it. Like other games that try to cater to both player groups it ends up feeling like the updates are small, if you don't play the other option too. But at least in this one none of the stuff you explicitly didn't want to happen is forced on you, so that's a good thing.

Reactions: acondo

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
What do you mean? I'm not being an ass. If you read what I wrote I was pointing out, that this game does not feel like any NTR is going on if you chose to "skip" it. Like other games that try to cater to both player groups it ends up feeling like the updates are small, if you don't play the other option too. But at least in this one none of the stuff you explicitly didn't want to happen is forced on you, so that's a good thing.
What I meant by being an ass is just flatout saying "disgusting NTR" even some of the harcore harem fans have never said it like that. Its almost sounds like your just trying to be little people that are into that kink. Maybe I'm wrong and if I am I apologize.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
for the large majority of the harem fans it makes no difference
You have to help me out here a little. I was looking through the thread, but I couldn't find who asked.
I also couldn't find a harem tag anywhere, but I found an ntr tag instead.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What I meant by being an ass is just flatout saying "disgusting NTR" even some of the harcore harem fans have never said it like that. Its almost sounds like your just trying to be little people that are into that kink. Maybe I'm wrong and if I am I apologize.
I just find it disgusting. Like scat and other kinks. Nothing to do with other player's kinks. If the game asked me if wanted to see scat and I clicked on the option "fuck no" I would be doubly disgusted if I still had to see it. I don't think that's belittling others, just an expression of my feeling of some acts.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I just find it disgusting. Like scat and other kinks. Nothing to do with other player's kinks. If the game asked me if wanted to see scat and I clicked on the option "fuck no" I would be doubly disgusted if I still had to see it. I don't think that's belittling others, just an expression of my feeling of some acts.
Than I apologize, it just sucks that exactly what me and you just did is what f95zone forums mainly is. People can't just talk about games its always about harem and if NTR is avoidable. I went through alot of pages in this thread to see if its for me and all I see is people talking about a certain scene with the dad and how they hate it. Now its time to get this thread back on track before mods get involved.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
my balls almost burst in the last update and no sex with milf lol, in this one now by the content of the comments it continues only in the provocation

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You have to help me out here a little. I was looking through the thread, but I couldn't find who asked.
I also couldn't find a harem tag anywhere, but I found an ntr tag instead.
very similar how i didnt ask for your input however its an open forum where people can give input on the game and it content.

when ntr is talked about there is generaly two groups mentioned the ntr fans and harem fans its a generalization to clarify who i am talking about

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
when ntr is talked about there is generaly two groups mentioned the ntr fans and harem fans its a generalization to clarify who i am talking about
Yeah, and it's annoying and cringy every time it happens, so I don't see the need to bring it into threads that don't even have the harem tag. The tags should kind of be a clue that this won't be a game for people, who think that fictional characters cheating on them in fictional parallel dimensions is a thing.

I mean, this game is pretty trashy, so arguing for the hell of it might actually add some value after a quick fapping session. But in that case you're basically the coomer equivalent of a Karen.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes