3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Well, as in my post before sayed I tried that route now. And if you don't know the thread here on F95 or played the NTR route before you wouldn't even consider there is such content in the game, it's like a pure harem game then where you get all the girls.
you might think that with alot of games with skipable ntr what most people want for it to be considered avoidable is a scene with the LI saying no or something similar that makes it clear that there is nothing happening between the two dont lave doubt in the players mind

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and MythMackay

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
???
Why should eg. the daughter here say "no" to the father when there is not even a hint in that route for any sexual interest. That's weird for me, would completely distroy the story and even implement that the father is trying to molest his own daughter in that route.

Anyway, better I'm out here again. I have seen that route now myself and know the real content for that. What some others still implement into it is their thing, not mine.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I was now courious and played the game in the "harem only for me" route. I don't get it. There is not a single scene where you get cucked. Nor is that content really mentioned in the dialogs either. Nothing. It definitely is as it does not happen, and not as it's only skipped. So I really don't know why some say "it's still in the game" in that route - no, it's not. If you still mean to see such dialogs you probably implement that only because you played the other route before. If not, there is not really any hint for that.
To be fair, at one point the Dev made it skippable and the dialogue WAS still in. I didn't know they eventually took out the dialogue, but again. It WAS in the "Harem" route 100%.

Reactions: v1900

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
To be fair, at one point the Dev made it skippable and the dialogue WAS still in. I didn't know they eventually took out the dialogue, but again. It WAS in the "Harem" route 100%.
It must have been removed ages ago. After the last release I clicked through the image folders and when seeing some pictures I realized I had totally forgotten about the father. He is never mentioned in the harem mode after the beginning, where you basically get to disable his existence.

Reactions: MythMackay

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Ummm... actually if you don't mind watching your LI fuck other dudes it's the exact definition of being a "cuck".

Literally no it is NOT. Being a cuckold involves a level of denial and humiliation. Watching your love interest fuck someone else and either enjoying it or being ambivalent is NOT cuckoldry. Swingers are a thing. Open relationships are a thing. Not being a possessive tool is also a thing. None of which necessitates cuckoldry.

If you think the scenario you listed is de facto cuckoldry no matter what, that says a hell of a lot more about you than it does actual cucks.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
As far as the mc being jealous that's a cop out of course he's not jealous you wrote him that way
Then it's specifically not NTR.
You defeated your whole wall of text post, with one sentence.
Well done. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
except the mc isn't the one playing the game
Some people get jealous, some people do not.
Some people do not automatically classify a girl they've just seen for the first time, as a Love Interest. Others seem to immediately do so.
Dev has no control over something as subjective as individual people's sensitivity, or possessiveness.
Some people are a lot more insecure and intolerant, than others.

Bottom line is:
If it's not "designed specifically to cause jealousy", then it's not NTR.
So, "he's not jealous, you wrote him that way" = it's not NTR. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Simple as that.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I did this as a reply because I don't want to have a bunch of arguments over it but I disagree with your post

This has nothing to do with mono-cock I don't care how many people are having sex I care about how many are having sex with my LI/sexual partner! Considering you don't give us the players the choice to avoid the ones that have sex with others.

...snipped for brevity...

Doesn't matter in the long run doubt you really care about my opinion anyway and it certainly isn't going to change anything but maybe something to take to heart when you make a new game think about who you want your audience to be and be honest about your intentions

Thank you for your time

TL;DR - I'm a supper jealous, possessive, overbearing lover who demands complete control of my lover's love lives, and the fact that the author didn't write the MC to conform to my specific view of reality is the height of insanity, and constitutes de facto cuckoldry of me the audience.

Are you for real right now? That post is practically an incel singularity. You all need to go out and get a hug and touch grass or something. Just get out of your basement. You are not the MC. You're gonna be okay.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
To be fair, it's just the umpteenth time we've seen that animation (no doubt sourced from a free animation library that is floating around), and shot at possibly the most boring angle possible. It's at least smooth, rendered out at a decent framerate; but it's not like a lot was being lost by its lack of inclusion.

It's not some amazing, bespoke, original animation work with exceptional lighting and framing. A House in the Rift/Here & Now/Pale Carnations/SUBVERSE this is not.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To be fair, it's just the umpteenth time we've seen that animation (no doubt sourced from a free animation library that is floating around), and shot at possibly the most boring angle possible. It's at least smooth, rendered out at a decent framerate; but it's not like a lot was being lost by its lack of inclusion.

It's not some amazing, bespoke, original animation work with exceptional lighting and framing. A House in the Rift/Here & Now/Pale Carnations/SUBVERSE this is not.
I bought mine off of renderotica when I first started for $10.

Reactions: EvolutionKills

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So the cost of eating out for lunch? Not free, but certainly not bad either. Learn something everyday.
There's this one call 'pinme', and also 'bounce', 'puppy', 'wall', 'wildride', and 'tandem'. Each one was $10.
They are all fairly popular in games here.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Don't worry, most havn't. This animation is in the downloads for some releases already, but so far not implemented into the gameplay.
Oh ok I got it. Thanks for explaining (y)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Literally no it is NOT. Being a cuckold involves a level of denial and humiliation. Watching your love interest fuck someone else and either enjoying it or being ambivalent is NOT cuckoldry. Swingers are a thing. Open relationships are a thing. Not being a possessive tool is also a thing. None of which necessitates cuckoldry.

If you think the scenario you listed is de facto cuckoldry no matter what, that says a hell of a lot more about you than it does actual cucks.
You are mistaken in the premise of your argument because you mistook the meaning of what TheSmoothCriminal said.

There are two words that you used that have different meaning, yet you used them as if they mean the same.

Cuckold - Evolutionary biology term referring to a male/husband of a cheating female/wife. Here there is no involvement from the husband, and in this scenario, there can be denial and humiliation as you stated.

Cuckoldry - This is the kink named after the evolutionary term and here the husband is actively involved because he gets sexual satisfaction watching his wife "cheat". Ther can also be a humiliation aspect, but it is staged/faked for the benefit of the husband's kink. In its archaic meaning it was exclusively used to define the action of cuckolding or being cuckolded, but it is now seldom used for that purpose.

Now the term cuck is used to describe the man involved in either one of those indistinctly. When he referred to someone being the definition of a cuck, we all know he is talking about the reader and not the MC. Your argument of being in denial works for the MC but not for the reader. The tags in this site exist for the benefit of the reader not the MC. He is correct in calling a reader a cuck in that circumstance because he is referring to the kink not the biology term.

Before you start thrashing at your keyboard, remember that in literature, a whole system of classification exists for works based on content (drama, science fiction, comedy, etc.). This is because it is recognized that this works elicit feelings in the reader and each reader has a preference.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes