3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Any updates forthcoming? Patreon page is gone.
From itch.io:

(+1)
Thank you for your support. Hopefully the next update will be out soon. It should be 27th November at the latest.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
From itch.io:

(+1)
Thank you for your support. Hopefully the next update will be out soon. It should be 27th November at the latest.
Well. Today is the 27th, at least in America. It hasn't dropped yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Very nice update, interesting story developments. A bit short and one-dimensional as far as H scenes go but we'll get there I hope what w/ all the stuff that was revealed ;)

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Looks like Patreon has struck again: PAGE REMOVED. A big reason I no longer do business with Patreon. I got removed as a supporter, they wouldn't say why, maybe because I supported a banned site?
Maybe setup a SubscribeStar account and/or Buy Me a Coffee account.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
I love this game and I'm genuinely not trying to be an ass but 0.12 was 2 tiny scenes, I thought that couldn't possibly be right and thought my save was broken somehow but nope. Like why even bother updating? If something came up and you weren't able to put as much work into this one it would have been better to just say that and postpone as opposed to releasing a 15 second read and making your supporters aggravated.

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Trash or garbage meaning, Similar to this game, example

material or things that are no longer wanted or needed:

The trash really stinks - why don't you take it out?
He threw a valuable drawing out, thinking it was trash.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I notice this dev has animations for small movements like mouth moving or an arm or leg, but skips animating sex scenes? Is it in another version? Pretty disappointing after all that build up.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Ridiculously short update. But what can you expect from 260K file.
New content took less time to play through than the three minute DL time.

Reactions: Royco35

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This game has several distinguishing features :
1 : The author update interval is not fixed .
2 : The story is often changed or even overturned by the author .
3 : Although the core theme has always been incest, there is a lot of NTR because the all girls are very open .
4 : The graphics were getting worse, and the sex animations were getting more perfunctory . The graphics were great when the game started , the quality of the December 2022 remake is not even what it was when the author started making the game .

This game has many shortcomings, the author doesn't even show you the update log, but it is still worth playing. The girls in the story all have distinct characteristics, and the overall play is easy and happy .

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Got to admit, combo "kinetic novel" and "ntr" spooked me a bit. But it seems that you can turn off ntr in the beginning. Does it mean that ntr literally is not happening or scenes just getting skipped by game and there is hints in game's text that girls still taking non-mc dick?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Got to admit, combo "kinetic novel" and "ntr" spooked me a bit. But it seems that you can turn off ntr in the beginning. Does it mean that ntr literally is not happening or scenes just getting skipped by game and there is hints in game's text that girls still taking non-mc dick?
No hints what so ever.

Reactions: Jack1938

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
theres no clear answere there are things in game that make me personally think its still hapening off screen but i also stopped playing after a certain point so maybe it made clear it not later.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
theres no clear answere there are things in game that make me personally think its still hapening off screen but i also stopped playing after a certain point so maybe it made clear it not later.
I've played it twice from the beginning with NTR turned off and I have seen absolutely zero that would indicate anything resembling NTR......the father (who was the source for the NTR) is barely mentioned and just in passing like "your father is at work" and such

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes