WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Game version v0.14
(free download from itch.io, 244MB):
Workupload
Thanks for the link.
BTW would you happen to know if this is the full release or is it an alpha- / beta- / test-build?

Seems very short this time and appears to miss a scene if I'm not mistaken?

That Viola (?) girl asks for "a snog" (a "fuck" to those not that familiar w/ Brit slang), MC agrees and next thing we see is him standing outside ogling the biker chick.
Strange somehow - like if it was missing the whole sexual act itself.

Last edited:

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
The cg's are good but the story man... the story is one of the worst in this forum and it keeps going that way. Hopefully there will be a rewrite

Before I move on with the story... The females are both awesome and the details, eyes, hair are awesome also

The story is difficult to follow. I really can't understand with so many good VN's out there, someone select to move towards a path that make no sense from my view. Even if you manage to play this game, somehow, and check back on the story it makes no sense.

If this was a tv serries it would take a 2/10 in imdb

For the games I really like, I create new dialogues from scratch, trying to make them more interesting but the cg's are a limitation because you actually need to follow the cg's...Couldn't do anything with this game

Reactions: Family Fun

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ANewBeginning-XYVISUALNOVELS-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
The cg's are good but the story man... the story is one of the worst in this forum and it keeps going that way. Hopefully there will be a rewrite

Before I move on with the story... The females are both awesome and the details, eyes, hair are awesome also

The story is difficult to follow. I really can't understand with so many good VN's out there, someone select to move towards a path that make no sense from my view. Even if you manage to play this game, somehow, and check back on the story it makes no sense.

If this was a tv serries it would take a 2/10 in imdb

For the games I really like, I create new dialogues from scratch, trying to make them more interesting but the cg's are a limitation because you actually need to follow the cg's...Couldn't do anything with this game
I do that, rewrite stories, as well.
I don't know if you post your edits but you should. I view it as somewhere between constructive criticism and fan fiction.

I'm in the same boat. Learning Renpy is easy enough but I don't have the patience to learn DAZ and actually make my own game.

Lately I've been screwing with Love Season and it's been fun and I get mostly positive comments on the forum which gives my empty life some meaning.

Reactions: Pmaria

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the link.
BTW would you happen to know if this is the full release or is it an alpha- / beta- / test-build?

That Viola (?) girl asks for "a snog" (a "fuck" to those not that familiar w/ Brit slang) , MC agrees and next thing we see is him standing outside ogling the biker chick.
Should be a normal game version, not a beta. The updates are always that short, but normally more often released. But the dev mentioned some real life time issues if I remember correctly. Well, he's doing it as a hobby and posting it for free, nothing to complain for me here.

The scene after the snog comment seems a bit rushed first. But I think it's meant to be in the future instead of the jog they talked first.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Good renders. The milf is sexy but the guy's penis is so grotesque.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Should be a normal game version, not a beta. The updates are always that short, but normally more often released. But the dev mentioned some real life time issues if I remember correctly. Well, he's doing it as a hobby and posting it for free, nothing to complain for me here.

[...]
No problem w/ short updates (also being a fan of Guilty Pleasures) but this seemed even shorter than usual hence my query. ;)

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Wow , I forgot about this game , finally an update ..

I hope the Dev is getting enough support for this good project .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I made a quick Mod for the game so you can change the nickname "mum" and also the names of the family members.
I also added some more game settings and ingame music/sounds.

May 2, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game release v0.14.
This game version isn't updated here on F95zone so far, but you can get it for free on the dev's page.

Download Mod v0.14 (~78MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14 (~259MB)
Workupload -
Info: seems unfortunately the old saves on Android are - at least for me - again not working. I made therefore at the start of allmost all chapter starts (1-3 are combined) ones. Download link below in the spoiler.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2079164 View attachment 2079165 View attachment 2079166 View attachment 2079167 View attachment 2079168
Is there also a WT in the mod with highlighted choices for best options?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is there also a WT in the mod with highlighted choices for best options?
It's basically a KN - the only meaningful choice happens right in the beginning when you are asked whether you want to see the NTR content (Dad bonking sis).

• Wow
Reactions: Lokitox8

Jarod Russell

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the link.

That Viola (?) girl asks for "a snog" (a "fuck" to those not that familiar w/ Brit slang), MC agrees and next thing we see is him standing outside ogling the biker chick.
Actually, I believe "a snog" is a heavy make-out session, and "a shag" is a fuck.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Trying to decide if I want to pick this one back up.
I remember I stopped early on because of the ntr, not because I've got any problems with ntr itself so much as it just felt pointless and didn't add anything of merit to the story. Also because...
*Sigh*
This game (?) has some potential and pretty decent 3d models, but overall it's wasted on a half-baked story and boring half-baked characters.
Two stars at best.
Thank you. You saved me wasting my time again with this NTR title. Even though the NTR is suppose to be avoidable, I remember...it still has the NTR feeling through out the story with the sister and the dad's sexual relationship. (Gross)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Actually, I believe "a snog" is a heavy make-out session, and "a shag" is a fuck.
Thanks for that - I will let the nice English girl that once taught this "then-green-behind-the-ears-and-far-from-home-rookie" the meaning of "snog" that she was wrong :p

I fear however that what's been done cannot be undone after 30 years :D

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you. You saved me wasting my time again with this NTR title. Even though the NTR is suppose to be avoidable, I remember...it still has the NTR feeling through out the story with the sister and the dad's sexual relationship. (Gross)
You're entitled to your opinion obviously but I fear you might be missing out on an entertaining story.

IF you choose the "non-NTR"-route there won't be any indication of any such activity - won't take place at all.
So no unnecessary drama, just a pretty entertaining KN-like AVN. Okay, okay - the MC aka "Biggus Dickus" has a wiener that's enormous but's that another story - and is explained away pretty well I think.

Reactions: J.R.
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes