3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man what sucks is even with the sister banging the dad throughout the game

You still wake up next to her in bed in this new update and hes like my gorgous sister

Being totally oblivious what she doing behind his back

Man this game needs a option to boot out the sis from the MC scenes

At least the mom is somewhat do able still

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021

You still wake up next to her in bed in this new update and hes like my gorgous sister

well... probably even NTR lovers and cucks want play incest harem games to...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Somewhat doable? The mom is fuckin hot as hell, best body in this game. You might want to get your eyes checked son.
Anyway my mc has no time for the sis, cause there’s so many other milfs to bang

Jul 14, 2021
So A New Beginning isn't a bad game. Not a great game either. Decent but nothing special. I get a lot of the hate with the whole sister/step-sister fucking your dad thing but as far as NTR it's pretty tame. I despise NTR as a whole but this isn't terrible I guess?

I'm more curious on if it's ever going to be explained why the fuck your sister is fucking your nasty old dad and why her mom doesn't seem to have an issue with it. It just comes off weird.

Reactions: mofonistik

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
The MC claims in the very first segment of the game that English was the "most spoken language" in the world.

The MC is not really smart.

Reactions: tossler

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Why you guys keep debating if the game has NTR or not when it clearly already has ?

Official F95 Forum tag:

SHHHGGH1.png

1)
Its directed to the reader foremost and not automatically for the Main Character.
Otherwise you would get Multiple Protagonist tag which some developers use to trick the system.
If MC is fine with that, (willingly) then it gets also the the Swinging tag.

Even if its avoidable (not like in this game but still for a example) for just a single, small scene, the game still has this type of content and hence it will get the NTR tag.

Its not rocket science. Its the same if you have 0.01% pork in the meal, its not Halal anymore.
Yes I know, I also wish we get more specific Tags about NTR related content but we can only work with what we have.

2)
The Sister is a LI in the game for the MC, no mater how you wanna slice it. You get her in both paths with the same content and same amount of influx to the MC.
The "Harem" :KEK: path and in the NTR path.
And until the game makes her a Second Main Character without intervening with the MC in any form whatsoever (so that the Reader dont get any jealousy feelings from it) + (Multiple Protagonist tag), then the NTR tag is justified.

She is not a side chick who has just a single sex scene for sex scene sake who never reappears again after that.
Its up to the devs "skill" as a writer how he wants to justify all this fucked up stuff but the point stands that she fucks another guy, aka your own dad behind your back in secret and this will make people jealous/ getting them feel cucked...therefore NTR.
Once again, its not rocket science. :FacePalm:

But that pushed aside, I personaly find it more hilarious that there are still some people who dont see what the dev. is doing.
He makes these NTR content intentionally for obvious reasons, but tries to cover it up by making the MC being not aware of it with the typical "they arnt a couple yet so its fine" type of story progression.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why you guys keep debating if the game has NTR or not when it clearly already has ?

Official F95 Forum tag:

View attachment 1523445

1)
Its directed to the reader foremost and not automatically for the Main Character.
Otherwise you would get Multiple Protagonist tag which some developers use to trick the system.

Even if its avoidable (not like in this game but still for a example) for just a single, small scene, the game still has this type of content and hence it will get the NTR tag.

Its not rocket science. Its the same if you have 0.01% pork in the meal, its not Halal anymore.
Yes I know, I also wish we get more specific Tags about NTR related content but we can only work with what we have.

2)
The Sister is a LI in the game for the MC, no mater how you wanna slice it. You get her in both paths with the same content and same amount of influx to the MC.
And until the game makes her a Second Main Character without intervening with the MC in any form whatsoever (so that the Reader dont get any jealousy feelings from it) + (Multiple Protagonist tag), then the NTR tag is justified.

She is not a side chick who has just a single sex scene for sex scene sake who never reappears again after that.
Its up to the devs "skill" as a writer how he wants to justify all this fucked up stuff but the point stands that she fucks another guy, aka your own dad behind your back in secret and this will make people jealous/ getting them feel cucked...therefore NTR.

But that pushed aside, I personaly find it more hilarious that there are still some people who dont see what the dev. is doing.
He makes these NTR content intentionally for obvious reasons, but tries to cover it up by making the MC being not aware of it with the typical "they arnt a couple yet so its fine" type of story progression.
No ntr fans would call this ntr. There is no pain no jealousy and honestly no points to the scene.

The ntr lovers are like eh. The ntr haters hate it.
It serves no one. When I played it: the sister was no li but a rapist having sex with the mc without his consent.

This vn is a mess but that has nothing to do with "ntr"...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Official F95 Forum tag:

View attachment 1523445

1)

2)

Netorare is Japanese for cuckholding, which is when your sexual partner cheats on you.
I don't know anyone who thinks their mom or sister dating or having an affair makes them a cuck.
BTW, I don't recall anyone here saying they were jealous about the sister's sexual acts. Those who had an opinion were mostly disgusted and I would guess (based on comments) that most who were disgusted don't like voyeurism or sharing to begin with.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Spfjolietjake , clowns234

I agree to some point on what you both said.
Thats why I said it would be nice if this forum had more tags related about NTR since there are different versions of it but gets labeld as the same.
Here it would be something like "LIs-also-fuck-other-male-side-characters-through-the-story-without-MC-feeling-bad-about-it" tag.
But then again that sounds like MC is into cuckholding or sharing which he is not (Up until now :BootyTime:).
The "NTR" here is only your Stepsister banging your dad through the story without any explanation and I bet the whole Crimea it will ever explained. Thats it. (Perhaps even more crazy stuff will happen in the future so I dunno).

MC dont feel cucked since he dont know it. And even if he will find out, he will shrug it off like the moronic MC he is and bang her as nothing happend. Since the story is not in any way or form good and the writing is even for a russian like me to weird.
But thats how MC feels, not the reader.

You can also try to let the MC rape and kill a innocent little kid and the story will (badly) persuade that you did nothing wrong, but you as the player will probably think completely different about it.
So when the whole fucking Sis x Dad happens all the time and MC dont feel bad about it (because he dont know it since the story dont want to go that way because it would be then really NTR), dosent mean the people playing it wont.

However, the thing is like I also mentioned is that the definiton which we go here is done by the forum. And it directed towards the reader, since its you who is playing it and the tags are there to inform you what you will encounter.
The "NTR" still happen, aka your LI the stepsister bangs your dad behind your back in secret, which piss people off. If you read the comments you will see the thing people complain is exactly that and thats why they see it as NTR.

I understand your viewpoint if you think the sis is a rapist, which she kinda is, and not a LI.
But the game make it really clear that she is and since its a kinetic novel it even more pushed in your throat .
Hence thats why I mentioned about multiple Multiple Protagonis and no intervening with the MC in any form whatsoever.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
ntr avoidable?
Its up to you to decide if you want to think that way.
The game give you "two" routes. If you chose the first one called "Harem" you just skip any sexual content you get with you stepsister and your dad. Everything else is the same in the dialogs and reactions from her. And if you played the NTR route you get the feeling that even in the "Harem" path she still fucks her dad off screen.
So... :WaitWhat:

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes