• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Can we get a mega link for 0.6? It's seriously so much faster to go through, especially if you're like me and have terrible download speed.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Can we get a mega link for 0.6? It's seriously so much faster to go through, especially if you're like me and have terrible download speed.
I put the update on mediafire. I first tried the whole v0.6 without updating but it took over 6 hours. At 95% it got stuck, so I had to stop, so I put an update. Yeah my internet speed is suck.

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
when I'm in Dr.dicks apartment what am I meant to do because it only gives me 12 seconds and I can't find the clue

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I put the update on mediafire. I first tried the whole v0.6 without updating but it took over 6 hours. At 95% it got stuck, so I had to stop, so I put an update. Yeah my internet speed is suck.
I think there's a bug with after you sleep with Dr. Dick. You get trapped in his bed and can't move. This was on the sissy/shemale route

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I think there's a bug with after you sleep with Dr. Dick. You get trapped in his bed and can't move. This was on the sissy/shemale route
how do you even put on the female clothes in sissy part? no matter what i do it wont work

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
how do you even put on the female clothes in sissy part? no matter what i do it wont work
Honestly. I'm not even sure. I was having that issue as well, started a new save bought the make-up and clothes, put them in my storage in case, which I don't think does anything. Put on the make-up and talked to Lucy and it worked. So I'm not sure if it was the new save, but you just have to have bought the clothes and put on the make-up.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly. I'm not even sure. I was having that issue as well, started a new save bought the make-up and clothes, put them in my storage in case, which I don't think does anything. Put on the make-up and talked to Lucy and it worked. So I'm not sure if it was the new save, but you just have to have bought the clothes and put on the make-up.
Somehow i cant talk to lucy, do you have ur savefile

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Somehow i cant talk to lucy, do you have ur savefile
I have it I think right before getting the clothes and after the scene when getting into the secret club. This I think is when you have to get the clothes, if not its at 15 pills. But I checked and I don't have clothes in inventory, but I know it works.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I have it I think right before getting the clothes and after the scene when getting into the secret club. This I think is when you have to get the clothes, if not its at 15 pills. But I checked and I don't have clothes in inventory, but I know it works.
can u send it to me pls D:?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You don't have to put sissy clothes in the box to get dressed. You only do that when you go to shemale. Eequip dress through armor.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
You don't have to put sissy clothes in the box to get dressed. You only do that when you go to shemale. Eequip dress through armor.
i dont have the option to equip through armor, i have both things in inventory under armour but cant equip it.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I figure as much, however you can't do that as sissy but if you have clothes and make-up and put on the make-up it does it all. I think for older saves it doesn't register.
But I'm stuck after sleeping with Dr Dick. When I wake up in his bed I can't move around.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes