lukum

Jul 3, 2018
anyone know how get Dick's computer password ?
As written above it is Mr Teddy. I got stuck on it, too. But after I searched every location I found the hint, as a picked up the teddy.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
After fucking event with Dr Dick i stuck in his bed. Only the head hes shown. I can spin it around but i can't move...

I think somebody should post the fix on first page...

FISSI0N

May 5, 2020
how long do i have to wait after having delivered the fertile water until i can progress? i spend ~10 days waiting and nothing happens. i also cant talk to the sister
is this the end of the content?

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
how long do i have to wait after having delivered the fertile water until i can progress? i spend ~10 days waiting and nothing happens. i also cant talk to the sister
is this the end of the content?
It is for now.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
How do you do anything in this game? night passes so don't get tired so i cant work, stuck in a constant loop

xJohnnyPervyx

Feb 17, 2020
on v0.6 the game freeze always at the clinic when she want to become more bimbo.. the action happens right after you go into Dr Smith, he ask you a question and BAM freeze

xJohnnyPervyx

Feb 17, 2020
and on v0.6 too, when you do male sissy, when you have to get the package, even if you activate shemale or not, BAM freeze too.

jstar6264

Dec 22, 2019
hi i encountered a bug after sleeping with lucy the champagne video doesn't go away i have attached a photo of the bug

xenoman2808

May 13, 2020
I extracted the v0.6 files to the v0.5 folder. I keep getting an error when I try to run the game from v0.6 folder. I can play v0.5 until complete.

yungtommy

May 15, 2020
the game keeps breaking when i play with sissy male. i go to annas daughter check the hone she comes back and the game hangs. i have tried 7 times it doesnt change pls fix it. im playing the game on gamecore.com

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes