VN Ren'Py A New Dawn [v1.4] [Polarwolf Team]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A New Dawn
is a furry gay (Very NSFW) visual novel focused on you as the main character who has just moved to a new city and is starting his first year of college. Throughout the story you will meet various characters who will conveniently develop feelings for you as you get to know them.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Developer: Polarwolf Team - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

To change language to English just go to "Opciones" and select English in the upper right corner of the screen

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Back at it again being a furry, sir Bob o/)
ANewDawn-POLARWOLFTEAM-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
WTF is with that name can't ppl think of other names and not name games as the same as other games ...I mean there is "A NEW DAWN" game already FFS :/ now there will be a confusion :(
except it won't since the studio/creator name is also listed?
1695763262235.png
I don't like any of these physiques. Why can't they draw a normal skinny furry? 99.9% of games are only fat guys and jocks.
if you pay the guys they'll probably do it :WeSmart:
every day there is a new dawn :WeSmart:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Might be offtopic but does every gay likes furry or why there are so many (definitely 95% off all) games with these two tags?
First of all, Your "definitely 95% off all" is totally False.
Second, WHY NOT?
Third, Definitely not Every gay like furry. It's rediculars to even draw this conclusion.

Why you people try to kink shame with this particular stupid question in Every gay furry thread?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I saw "A New Dawn" in the recent game updates page, and at first glance, thought the other game had a new update. THAT is how. It would take a few seconds to search a nae and see if it is already in use. It technically isn't required lol, but I know I wouldn't wanna use the same name as another game.

Reactions: crazy_aimee2005

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I am actually genuinely curious why anthropomorphic males are so frequent in gay games, and I don't mean it as a dig/diss, more wondering what it is psychologically that makes it such a popular theme? I assume it isn't necessarily associated with a desire to sexualize animals (like beastiality), but maybe the comfort/friendliness/exotic aspect associated with non-humans, while still retaining some association with them (the familiar). Or am I wrong?

And why is it so much more common in gay games than with non-gay game (the only one I can recall that has something like that for hetero or lesbian is Flexible Survival)? :unsure:

I'm genuinely curious, if someone has an idea.

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I am actually genuinely curious why anthropomorphic males are so frequent in gay games, and I don't mean it as a dig/diss, more wondering what it is psychologically that makes it such a popular theme? I assume it isn't necessarily associated with a desire to sexualize animals (like beastiality), but maybe the comfort/friendliness/exotic aspect associated with non-humans, while still retaining some association with them. Or am I wrong?

And why is it so much more common in gay games than with non-gay game (the only one I can recall that has something like that for hetero or lesbian is Flexible Survival)? :unsure:

I'm genuinely curious, if someone has an idea.
You know if you will write a dissertation about that. I am pretty sure you will get a huge award in psychological field