mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Turagh? A minotaur in the town.
Thank you ! Where can I find him ? I want to move on with the story as long as I wait for the next update...
I want Victoria to be able to get pregnant with the jerk's old man's or even captain of the guard's child ! No bad endings necessary until a certain number is filled

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Thank you ! Where can I find him ? I want to move on with the story as long as I wait for the next update...
I want Victoria to be able to get pregnant with the jerk's old man's or even captain of the guard's child ! No bad endings necessary until a certain number is filled
If you go in the monster town. Victoria become a slut for them and be impregnated by orcs or minotaurs. For Humans i don't think it's possible, even Priapas can get her pregnant but, she can't deliver it seem (for now.)

Reactions: pdpdpd

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i encountered a black screen in the pup before i infiltrate the whore house to kill the succibus its save slot 9 that has the problem

Last edited:

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Is this game good for girls?
in 99.99% of cases its probably a no no for us.
its pretty much endless rape & abuse with a fair amount of hentai-logic, meaning the main character has little option but to come loving the brutal shit she has to go through.
so if you expect anything more than having the protagonist to be fuck-meat then you have come to the wrong place.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know why the story stopped and is not progressing? Dev allegedly had some medical issue over a year ago and it's been just additions to old scenes since then. Som really good ones the story isn't going anywhere, is this what his Patreons want?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes