Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Bogwart always has 2 slaves after he moves to orc city:
- Bogwart Route:
Victoria + Sarah
- Brothel Route:
Sarah (Revenge Potion: Goblin Cum) + Sophie (he buys Bimbofied Sophie in orc city from the goblins that bimbofied her)
If you rescue Sophie that won't work obviously, neither can you ignore Sarah or bimbofy her, you must "cummify" her when choosing which Revenge Potion you mix into her drink
So, you say that you can have the three girls enslaved by Bogwart but for this you need to do the brothel route?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
At this stage is he just making new bugs instead of content?
Once ago under different e-mail adress and acc name i was a supporter in Patreon. But game development changed focus from going with Story Line into making more scenes. I am not totally against the idea to make scenes as a sexual content, because they are hot also. But slowly seeing that it took that direction i just left Patreonage of this game. For me it was that i would rather follow one hot scene, maybe with some variations, and its own story telling - than 5 scenes without any progression.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Bogwart always has 2 slaves after he moves to orc city:
- Bogwart Route:
Victoria + Sarah
- Brothel Route:
Sarah (Revenge Potion: Goblin Cum) + Sophie (he buys Bimbofied Sophie in orc city from the goblins that bimbofied her)
If you rescue Sophie that won't work obviously, neither can you ignore Sarah or bimbofy her, you must "cummify" her when choosing which Revenge Potion you mix into her drink

Hmmm.
I seem to have run into a bug.
Talked to Sarah after using Mirror, after the escape from basement, then got the morning-letter which should fire up the Cathedral Map quest to get the Book,
but that seems to be bugged, as Sarah doesn't show up in Tavern after reading the "MUST meet Sarah NOW" letter
Pretty sure you could bimbofy Sarah in previous versions... unless that was changed or that was a bug.. I didnt know if you dont rescue Sophie she will be bought by Bogwart.. huh..

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
any save pls
Don't mind me if i share them. However i don't think that you have any gallery at all in this game. Anyways you will loose the point of doing it by yourself and getting different bad ends... I guess the point of playing is that reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aaand if you think that by pressing "Z" this will take you to that scene - you are wrong. It won't do that. Saves are from 3.4.2, 3.5.0 and 3.6.0 . So they might not be viable. Play at your own risk.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Though if you just want to see the animations, they are in the game directory on your hard drive.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Pretty sure you could bimbofy Sarah in previous versions... unless that was changed or that was a bug.. I didnt know if you dont rescue Sophie she will be bought by Bogwart.. huh..
Bogwart never has 3 slaves, never.
Only 2

And for that Sarah must not be a bimbo. She must instead be an Addict (red hair character model - NOT blonde).

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Same here. Anybody found a workaround for that issue?
So ummm... download 3.5.2 compressed available a couple pages back and move saves between both whenever you're stuck. That's the solution I've found. For anyone experiencing this problem...

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
So ummm... download 3.5.2 compressed available a couple pages back and move saves between both whenever you're stuck. That's the solution I've found. For anyone experiencing this problem...

if you do that then you can't have the magic necklace, nor make Sofie a bimbo. It just seems every major release there is some bug that stops progress before the newer parts. It will probably be fixed in a few days or a week. Then we will have to wait to see if somebody posts the new version....

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
This game becomes unplayable, energy meter is nil so always to tired to work.
Tax is greater then your income (nil income daily tax with discount is 3)
a shame, I did not play it a long time but it went from pretty good to poort

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes