VirginBoy22YO

Apr 28, 2019
Is there any progression with Henry aka old man? Right now all he does is close eyes to prevent him from getting boner and washes her clothes.

What option to pick lock door or not ?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
No, how I make him do that ?
its been awhile but if i recall correctly once you start doing anal, he will offer her the butt plug ask her to strip and put it up her ass on his kitchen table is the basics that i recall.

Someone please correct me if there is more to it than that. I forget how many anal plundering she needs before he asks her but I think it's when she is walking slowly from a butt adventure.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
This annoys me about this dev and it's a major reason I stopped supporting this game on Patreon as much as I love it. No communication to the community and no bug fixes for this current buggy mess.

So you go to that site and it tells you Beat of our Beginning is a mild unfinished DEMO filled with bugs. and not an actual release. I hate to accuse devs of milking there Patreon's but this is pretty damned close imo.

If they are burned out on this game let us know and take a vacation away from it. They need to set some expectations or risk losing more Patreon supporters.
In this case I'm pretty sure that clear communication would cost him a lot of supporters.

"I'm going downhill fast and I've lost the pedals on this game due to too many story paths without a plan, and spaghetti code that's 6 years old. I like easy money though. Do you prefer piss or pregnacy?"

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
It is more of a demo/concept I focus most my time on working on A New Dawn but once that game is finished I will spend all my time on this game
The story of AND is stuck for years so it might take at least a few more years until the game is finished.

dasno

Jun 20, 2017
how do you get the new sarah and sophie getting milked scenes/and or a a save from just before it happens would be appreciated

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
1701090795201.png

Can't return back home after the slavers camp stuff. One lady is stuck near goblins after I refused to undress.

Elf just says the orcs won't be a problem.

Edit: Reloaded old save and chose another option here.

Now I am stuck in Silvervale or something and can't end the day or find the minotaur again. I was doing a quest but my passport didn't help.

I can't enter the sleeping area either.

Edit:

Goblin sex seems to pass the time I think, but usually resets the day.

The milking place won't let me leave the rest area. I want to enter a mansion at night - and found the minotaurs hut.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes