darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
I cant talk with the Inn owner, any help? He has been 'feeding' that blonde girl that the resistance saved but after that when he is at the inn i cant talk to him...

Lockust

Mar 29, 2019
Who knows how to fix the bug? After the scene with the minotaur, when they kill him, he still sits, the repetitions don’t help and you can’t leave the house

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
I have a problem with my quest, i need to get out of the orc/gobling city but im with bogwart and sarah there, and im supposed to talk with sarah in the human city. When i get to the city it says that i should sleep at bogwarts cave and cant go in, but when i go to bogwarts cave i cant sleep there either.... I have to add that bogwart is supposed to be with me, its kinda strange

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem with my quest, i need to get out of the orc/gobling city but im with bogwart and sarah there, and im supposed to talk with sarah in the human city. When i get to the city it says that i should sleep at bogwarts cave and cant go in, but when i go to bogwarts cave i cant sleep there either.... I have to add that bogwart is supposed to be with me, its kinda strange
In response to players wanting access to multiple paths, at the same time (originally the option to stay with the Jerk or the Old Man), the dev broke the game, it is effectively unplayable unless you carefully map out your choices ahead of time and, realistically, requires multiple playthroughs in order to spot the logic traps

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
En respuesta a que los jugadores querían acceder a múltiples caminos, al mismo tiempo (originalmente la opción de quedarse con el Jerk o el Viejo), el desarrollador rompió el juego, es efectivamente injugable a menos que planifiques cuidadosamente tus opciones con anticipación y, de De manera realista, se requieren múltiples jugadas para detectar las trampas lógicas.
[/CITA]
So its basically full of bugs, i get it xD

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
does anyone know how can i hide the text ? it's annoying during sex scenes as it covers the half of the game screen.

shroudb

Jun 11, 2020
i cant figure how to get the Ginger+Priapa quest line. Priapa only mentions once that she wants her concubines, I offer her Sarah, and then nothing. If I progress with the brother quest and defeat the succ, the quest suddenly pops up as a failed one.

Is there a specific timing/choices to allow ginger/anne to be recruited under priapa?

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
No sé cómo conseguir la línea de misiones Ginger+Priapa. Príapa sólo menciona una vez que quiere a sus concubinas, le ofrezco a Sara y luego nada. Si avanzo en la misión del hermano y gano el éxito, la misión de repente aparece como fallida.

¿Existe un momento/opciones específicas para permitir que ginger/anne sea reclutado bajo priapa?
[/CITA]
You just have to go to the pub again after recruiting sarah and you will see ginger there, you talk with her and tell her that the dark elf wants her, thats about it, but if you failed it im not sure if you can try again

shroudb

Jun 11, 2020
But at what quest stage? Because before finishing the brothel quest Ginger is at the brothel (and doesn't come to the bar) and after the Brothel quest I get the quest as failed.

For finishing the Sarah Quest, I just inform her and then spy at her, is there maybe a step I'm missing there?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
This game seriosly needs guide, so many choices and they bug out if you try different, should have turned off paths that are not chosen, this way so many bugs.

But i love that you can make all the girls monster sluts and whores :). Hopefuly dev would fix and atleast give us guide on paths or something.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It seems The Mother has been turned into the Big Bad's Bimbo. It also looks like she has stockholm syndrome and really enjoys being used as a sex toy. Is the Heroine in danger or have the perverted option of becoming the Big Bad's bitch as well. Or will Victoria get plot armour and save her Mom. For me watching Victoria reduced to a pervert is more fun than being the Hero. That's just me.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It seems The Mother has been turned into the Big Bad's Bimbo. It also looks like she has stockholm syndrome and really enjoys being used as a sex toy. Is the Heroine in danger or have the perverted option of becoming the Big Bad's bitch as well. Or will Victoria get plot armour and save her Mom. For me watching Victoria reduced to a pervert is more fun than being the Hero. That's just me.
does she find her mum

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes